ardent

Cards Against Alacrity

Neo

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Custom cards against humanity just for Alacritis.

How do you play Cards Against Humanity?Find out here

A suggestion: don't make too many cards that revolve around your own characters, focus more on Ala as a whole. You also don't need to have black cards that match up to white cards, you can have ten white cards and one black card or or ten black cards and one white card and none of them can have anything to do with either or they can match up. This might be made into an online deck available for us to play, so strap in. Remember this is a family website, so even though Cards Against Humanity is vulgar, it doesn't mean that you have to be too, but that doesn't mean you can't have some dark humor.

White Cards:

* Delicious Yumpy Art

* The Adravendi family

* Maiming

* Freaking Isardis

*Obscure song lyrics

*People stalking M rated threads

*Dead Puppies

*Cheat on their spouse

*Hug a vengeful hate machine

*Some noun that sounds really cool

Black Cards

*Legend has it, Tea is Actually ___

*The catastrophe event will be___

*Cairo would never ___

*You darn kids!Back in my day we had ___ not these fancy ___ that you have today

*My newest character will be named ___

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-22-2014, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014, 01:35 AM by Helios I.)
White cards:
-Taurig's horrible luck.
-Celebrity trolls
-The great hacking of 2014
-Destructions, Destructions everywhere!
-Food Trolls
-Late night Ala
-Gems
-Callings
-Volcanic eruptions
-Incest.

Black cards:
-Isardis' last words are likely to be ______

XD More to come as I can think of them.

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Ok, hold up! I'm still lost. I don't play this game but is this something that's going to be contained within Alacritis only or is it available to the entirety of the online community?

I ask because I noticed you put usernames in your cards and I really don't want my username turned into a card. I've had the same one for literally everything since I was twelve and it bothers me xD

Also, obviously I feel my characters are my intellectual property so I'd like to have a say in what gets done with them if this isn't contained with in ala, ya know? So, if folks could shoot me a skype or pm or just make a note in this thread to let me know that would be great. I'll probably be cool with it but I just want to be asked first.

Thanks! <3

Neo

gems
size
build
player
09-22-2014, 07:31 AM
That's the great thing about this! The only way you can use this deck of cards is if you know the five digit code assigned specifically to this deck. The deck is unlisted on any database, cannot be searched for, and requires some mild hacking skills that most people don't even bother with to use it! So your property, your identity, and your inside jokes are all safe as a hundred gold bars in Fort Knox