Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
10-30-2014, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014, 08:28 PM by Mystic.)
The white and black marking girl had decided to travel through Alacritia alone. She was an adventurous young pup, and wanting to explore, she had decided to leave the den at night and go and see the world! Her crimson optics shimmered in the starlight as she saw a cavern not too far from where she stood, Due to her curiosity, she walked inside. When she went deeper into the cavern, light was seen inside. Cocking her head, she approached the light with interest as she happened to see mushrooms giving off light. Ever since Mystic could walk outside the den, she had never seen mushrooms do this. In fact, mushrooms were not supposed to do that. She called it a glowshroom, which was probably what the name of the cavern should be due to the strange phenomenon. The young pup watched the shroom with interest as she lied down and watched it for what seemed like hours, but, she was always willing to learn new things and also make herself much more wiser than others, just like her mother and father.

"Why are you glowing, mushroom?" She would say out loud to herself, almost as if it could say something to her. Her crimson eyes shone brighter when the light from the mushrooms reflected off of them, and soon, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2014, 02:26 PM

It was a move that was far bolder than he had attempted yet in his life. Hypnos had left pack lands, and without a word to his mother at that, deciding to go exploring before the sun rose again. He was growing a bit more independent as he grew, but his loyalty to her was unwavering. The woman had saved his life as a child, the gods leading her to him, and by their will, and her kindness, he was able to live, to grow and get stronger. Then, when his so called biological parent dared speak to him, dared try to say he had not deserved to live, that she should have ensured his death, it was Chryseis who had defended him and put the woman in her place. That day the gods acted in favor of those hurt unjustly... And victory was seized for the underdogs. They had found a home, and Hypnos a deeper respect than ever for the black and gold woman he called Momma since he was little.

If she asked him to, the boy would come face to face with his parents, his own siblings in battle, and tear into their flesh with no second thought or regret. While the truth of his existence plagued him, in other ways it set him free. He found his efforts to keep up training, to prove all of them wrong, to be paying off. Some day he would be great... And he would see his mother on a throne of her own someday. Even if he pried the crown from another.

But for now he had no need to worry of such challenges. He was still learning his skills... And with a rather interesting teacher in Kapra, the beta of Yfir, the boy could only wonder what else he might learn.

The place he found himself in was almost abandoned. The area was dark, almost pitch-black At least outside of this cavern there was moonlight. But then he saw the oddest thing. Light...? The boy would limp on, frowning some. The closer he got the more light there were. Mushrooms... So many strange mushrooms were glowing and casting off the light. That was not all there was in the cavern either. He would blink with surprise, ears lifting as he saw the other pup. She was asleep, her body rising and falling with each breath.

The boy sniffed the air, curious. Huh... She was alone? A bit bolder since it was another like himself, and therefore less likely to end in a problematic manner, Hypnos would come up to her side, nudging her with a paw. ?Uh... Hey... Wake up? Please?? He didn?t really have any friends his age in Yfir... So maybe she could be his friend?

Walk "Talk" Think

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
11-05-2014, 03:55 PM

Mystic would dream about chasing butterflies, the little fluttery bugs began to swarm around her as she batted at them, chuckling as she chased them. Mystic would feel a gentle nudge of a paw touch her cheek, giving a small chuckle,

"not right now daddy," she huffed slightly, but she would soon open her eyes and feel embarrassed when she soon saw another pup near her, a young male too as she blushed underneath her pelt when she saw him. He was stunning to say the least as she bolted upright and playfully pinned him to the ground, wagging her tail happily as her cranium tilted to the side.

"Wow, you're another pup just like me! What is your name? Where are you from? How did you come here alone? You smell of a pack, what pack are you from?"She coughed when she remembered she did not catch her breath and soon stopped a couple minutes to catch her breath. She also got off of him so that he could get up and answer her questions, as she cocked her head and wagged her tail slightly, she hoped that they could be friends, as long as she soon remembered to not ask so many questions when she first met someone.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 01:50 PM

Hypnos frowned a little. At first she didn't really respond, continuing on trying to rest and thinking it was her father that was trying to wake her. But then she bolted to her paws and without warning knocking him over and pinned him the the ground, catching the young male off guard. Hypnos would gasp, looking at her with slightly widened sea green, his back right leg aching a little from how it bent when he went down. He'd look up at her, mouth slightly agape. Questions fell from her mouth before he had a chance to answer, and she didn't even breath it seemed, thrown into coughing fit right after. She would luckily get off of him and he'd rise, watching her with worried eyes for a moment until the fit stopped.

Hypnos would frown some as she seemed to recover, carefully sitting on his leg. Sea green gaze would return to her, wondering if all pups normally got this excited when meeting a stranger. "You sure... ask a lot of questions." Finding the comment perhaps a bit too blunt, possibly even rude, he tried to offer a small smile. "My name is Hypnos. I'm from Yfir, ruled by Katja. I just wandered out here. Is it so surprising another pup might be in the same place as you alone?" He'd tilt his head to the side. If one pup could make it here, surely another could, right?

Walk "Talk" Think

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
11-21-2014, 02:32 PM

Mystic nodded when she received an answer from the young brute before her. He was handsome to her to say the least as she blushed slightly under her fur. He seemed to be slightly annoyed with her rambunctious behavior, and she gave a small smile to him, trying her best not to talk too loud or too fast and to give him some time to talk. Her crimson optics shone like a ruby in the cavern while the mushrooms, letting their own glow, surrounded her eyes in their beautiful illuminating light and she smiled when he gave a small one of his own.

"Sorry for not giving you room to speak. I tend to think too much, and I end up talking too much. My name is Mystic, and I live with my brother and sister, as well as my mother and father. I do not really have a pack, but, I do hope to become part of a pack some day," she smiled as her tail swayed freely against the stone floor of the cave, She could hear screeching inside of the cavern, revealing bats that were hanging above their heads, some even flying and roosting upon the edges of stones and the ceiling. "What are these things?" She asked Hypnos, she never really saw one of these creatures before, and looked at it with wonder and curiosity, "It looks like a rat with wings."

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Her words would once more come out fast, speaking a lot, yet, though he was not used to it, Hypnos didn't really mind too much. At least now that he was off the ground. He supposed that was one thing that he had always been envious of when looking at the Olympus pups. They all had brothers and sisters to be with. He had been a reject, an outcast of his own kin. But the boy wouldn't let such things hold him down. He didn't need that family. He had Apollo and Chryseis, his mother. He could make his own friends and allies.  He just had to learn a few things about being a pup first. 

The female pup would introduce herself as Mystic, a name that was different. It sounded more like a title than a name but... the made it kind of cool he supposed. She didn't live in a pack like he did, but she lived with her family. Hypnos would take a moment, processing all the information as he shifted himself into a comfortable position. "Sometimes... if a family is big enough... it could be like a pack. They're nice and all, but family is what's most important." 

Gaze would follow hers to the things roosting above them, among the stones and glowing mushrooms and on the ceiling. He had been ignoring the fact that they had been making the noise before now, but seeing them made his own curiosity rise. "Not a clue." He frowned some. "Kinda... Doesn't look like they have tails though... and they sound different. Wonder if they can be eaten?" Head would tilt to the side some, sea green eyes shining in the glow of the mushrooms.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
12-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Mystic was not sure what the beasts were, but their screeching hurt her ears as she whimpered slightly in shock. Those things were toast! She began to howl as loudly as she could as the bats flew off in many different directions. She leapt down and snapped down on one of the bats, seeing that it lay dead. She sniffed the creature and sneezed, shaking her coat off. Whatever the animal that she killed was, had a horrid smell to it.

"This thing looks weird," she said and tore into the flesh, blood staining her maw. Even though it did not have much meat, it was not that bad. She used her snout and pushed the creature over to Hypnos, her tail wagging happily as she thought she had a friend for now. Her crimson hues focused upon his own as she smiled, "Please, eat Hypnos, you should eat," she took a few more bites of the bat and soon lied down, placing her head on her paws as the bats had flown away.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
12-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Hypnos remained sitting quietly, paying attention to the screeching creatures above them, the strangely glowing mushrooms, and the femme who sat near him. He was surprised however as she started howl loudly, sending them scattering in all directions. The boy would get back on his paws, giving a low growl. His ears were pinned back, gaze flicking around at all the different beasts. They were annoying, startled, and the closer they were the more he could smell their pungent horrid scent.

He would look to Mystic, seeing that she killed one of the beasts. He would blink, looking down at the dead thing. Hypnos would frown, watching her tear into it. "Yeah... it does look really weird." He'd wrinkle up his nose as she ate at some of it before nosing it towards him. He looked back up at her with concern. "Uh... Thank you... but uh.... That's okay..." He would sit back down again, glancing around. 

"Looks like they got scared off at least..." He would say softly. "There sure were a lot of them... maybe this is like a den to them..." He looked back to Mystic. "It didn't taste funny...?"

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Mystic took another bite of the winged creature and when she tasted the meat, she could not help but lick her chops. The creature did have a strange taste, but it was still good just the same. The meat was hardly there, but the meat was dark, and once stripped, the taste was still incredible to say the least. The young she-pup pushed the bat back over to him, "The meat is different, but it does taste good once you get used to it within a couple bites." She smiled and looked back over to Hypnos and wagged her tail, trying to show kindness toward him since they seemed to have gotten off on the wrong foot when they first met each other. Her eyes sparkled when the mushrooms shone brightly, illuminating the cave in beautiful, green color.

"It sure is beautiful her," Mystic smiled and wagged her tail a little more rapidly as she lied down on the ground and placed her head upon her paws and smiled happily. If only her family were here to see this.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
The meat was different, but good after a couple bites. Hypnos was still not entirely convinced, but he would give a small nod and, wanting to be polite, lowered his head to the body of the bat and took a bite of the meat. He’d give a soft sigh as he chewed, his ears twitching a couple times. It tasted weird... But not really bad. He’d finish what remained of the bat, at least that was desirable, and then shifted his gaze back to the she-pup. She looked so content.... So happy. She was strange but... Not really in a bad way. Hypnos would look around again at the glowing mushrooms, pondering what his mother would think of this place.

“It really is. Kinda strange... But nice too. I like it.” Hypnos would look to Mystic again, tilting his head to the side. “How come you’re here by yourself...?” It was strange. He knew why his mother wasn’t here but what about her parents? Surely they were worried?

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-27-2015, 10:14 PM
Mystic smiled and could hear the screech of the bats that she could hear close by. Her paws shifted against the stone-covered ground, crimson eyes perplexed on tbe going brutes light blue ones. She could tell that his parents might be worried about him, and Mystic was sure her father would wonder where she could have possibly scampered off to. Mystic was not afraid of exploring and loved to to play and meet new friends. Her tail wagged freely, swaying from side-to-side. "I am aware my parents might worry about me, but I love to explore and meet new people. I am not afraid of meeting new wolves, the thought of new faces actually excites me!" She yippes, trotting around Hypnos as she playfully brushed her tail against his face in attempt to play with him.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 11:34 PM

So happy, so carefree. Hypnos would listen to the she-pup before him, and he couldn't help but smile at how innocent her answer came out. Meeting new wolves, new faces, it was exciting. It could be exciting, but it could also be dangerous. Perhaps the danger too, was a part of the excitement. Hypnos supposed he could relate, in all honesty. Meeting Mystic had been strange, and new, but not necessarily bad. He would find himself relaxing, even smiling as he  decides to, for the first time in his life, play with another around his own age.

A happy puppy howl leaves his jaws and he turns towards her, his tail wagging back and forth as he playfully snaps at her tail, not catching it of course. For tonight, innocence is allowed to take it's course. Tonight they are just children, and the sins of tomorrow are not yet born. He moves carefully on his bad leg, but still pressing it more than it is used to. Hypnos longs to play, to be a normal boy. To be that child that wasn't thrown away by his birth parents. He is able to forget, mostly, all about that deformity, and he moves to tackle Mystic gentle to the ground, his play growl rumbling in his chest.

"Talk" Think

Table by:: Chrono

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-27-2015, 11:44 PM
Mystic would give a chuckle when she was playfully pushed down by the young brute before her. She always loved to play, and she had never played with another pup around her age. Her crimson eyes would shimmer like rubies in the mushroom cavern as their light shone freely throyghoutt the cavern. She blushed slightly under her fur when she never thought about how his fur stood out in the cavern as she wagged her tail.

"This is fun, Hypnos. I hope we meet again, cause I have never really played with someone other than my siblings before," she smiled and gave him a playful nudge.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 01:13 AM

Her eyes were shining so bright -- they were beautiful. The boy tried not to have thoughts like that -- they were strange. Yet still he found himself happy, his tail wagging behind him. It was nice, to be able to play like this with another his age. He wasn’t judged because of his deformity. He wasn’t told that he was worthless, that his leg would make it hard for him to do anything with her. No... She seemed to enjoy herself too. She had only ever played with her siblings... And Hypnos would grin, giving a nod of agreement. “I hope so too.”

"Talk" Think

Table by:: Chrono