gems
size
-
build
player
10-31-2014, 03:18 PM

And from the darkness
We shall all be reborn

The moor was... oddly peaceful, never mind the fog so dense he could not see more than a very few yards in front of his face. The seclusion was bringing about a clam state not unlike meditation. His breathing slowed and deepened, his eyes would lid from time to time, and he at long last had come to ignore he numbing chill. The air was heavy and frigid, the local green fed by humid air alone. Razo released a deep breath he'd been holding for hell knows how long, reveling in the feeling of his body collapsing inwards. Peace... Tranquility... It was bliss. The behemoth flexed each and every toe, each ankle, tensed his neck followed by his shoulder, his trapezius muscles and the deltoids. His tail arched in one long glorious snout to tail stretch. It was not posturing, never mind his gargantuan size, but instead a simple self-indulgence. He had not been quite so relaxed in all memory.

"Talk" Think "You"

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-03-2014, 04:35 PM

The man huffed in appreciation. He sat on his haunches, eyes closed and tail thumping quietly. He'd been running for a while to get here, constantly preparing for winter. A large bundle of herbs lay in between his big paws, waiting to be carried north. His store was nearly full.

Quietly, the healer stood up, stretching his limbs before the journey home. His thick ebony fur listened in the sunlight. It was nice, but soon he'd be back in the north. Gently picnicking up his bundle of herbs, Sage started to make his way across the moor, sticking to the driest route possible. He had not been moving for long when his eyes picked out the form of a wolf in his path. He slowed to a trot, stopping about a metre from the male. He considered just moving along, not wanting disturb him. Quietly, he began to move again, slower this time until he moved a safe distance away.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-04-2014, 02:18 PM

Another would find his way into Razo's space. The gargantuan male would level him with a calm stare, surfacing from the depths of his meditation. It would seem the dark stranger intended to move on... How polite. Beyond that, he appeared somewhat burdened with herbs. Razo tilted his head the slightest degree and decided at last to speak. "Greetings, friend," slipped into the calm of the afternoon, birthed as a deep baritone. He wavered a moment longer... He wouldn't want to impose of his day, but winter was not far off. If he moved to gather supplies in preparation, surely another set of paws wouldn't be so unwelcome? "Do you need any assistance?" Perhaps it was presumptuous of him, and he would not at all be surprised if the man refused, but there it was. He was a helpful brute, kind and gentle in most things, and he had found a great calm in this moor. Perhaps it was a sign that he should encounter this stranger at the peak of peace, perhaps it was an opportunity to pass along this zen. Or, maybe, this dark man was a psychopathic killed who would turn on him in an instant... Razo blinked. time would tell!

"Talk" "You" Think

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-04-2014, 02:45 PM

Sage quietly carried on, stepping lightly so as not to disturb the man's peace. Just as he thought it was safe to speed up, the man spoke up in a deep voice. "Greetings, friend," Sage turned around, apology in his eyes. He dipped his head to set down his bundle, flexing his stretched jaw.

"Greetings to you as well, sir. Apologies for disturbing you. I didn't mean to inconvenience you." He said with a sheepish smile.
"Do you need any assistance?" the male asked. His kindness took Sage aback, it was not often you met such a generous stranger. Even so, he wouldn't want to burden the man. Even if his bundle was larger than comfortable, it was still a long way home. Surely it would be far too troublesome.

"Thank you very much, kind sir, but I'm sure it would be far too troublesome. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time than help a healer carry a bundle of herbs. It's much too far. I do thank you for the offer though. "

"Burn Baby Burn"

Razo

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-04-2014, 03:22 PM

If i could just see it all - just like a fly on the wall

Would i be able to accept what i can't control?

Razo couldn't help but chuckle. Honestly... He had nothing better to do. Thus was the life of a loner. The man's courtesy had lifted Razo's spirits further yet. A rare day indeed to find someone kindhearted, someone mannerly. His smile was easy, relaxed. "I've been here for the better part of the day, and am a bit chilled. Perhaps a long trek would do me good, you never know." Besides, where had this male come from? If there was a pack in this land populated with wolves like this Razo would change his bearing in a heartbeat, strike a new course. And even at the very least he was, admittedly, a bit bored. Of course, he would not press the issue without an invitation, that would be more than a bit crass. "My name is Razo, by the way. I admit to being pleasantly surprised. Many wolves I come across have a more violent nature." He said it delicately, but the truth was hard. So much death and war, blood and violence... It was almost too much to bear. Quickly he pushed those thoughts from his mind, less they consume him.

"Speech"

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-04-2014, 03:41 PM

Sage visibly relaxed as the male didn't seem very angry about his carelessness. The healer matched his easy smile. "I've been here for the better part of the day, and am a bit chilled. Perhaps a long trek would do me good, you never know." Sage chuckled goodheartedly. If you really wouldn't mind, I'll accept for kind offer, although I can't say you'll get any warmer where I'm going. The man's ebony tail swayed happily behind him.

"My name is Razo, by the way. I admit to being pleasantly surprised. Many wolves I come across have a more violent nature." Sage smiled. He'd met a few wolves he wish he hadn't, he'd admit. Best not to dwell on them though. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Razo. My name is Sage, I'm a healer from Isokan. That's where I'm headed back too. As you can probably see I'm stocking up for the winter months. You can never bee too prepared. It was one of Sage's fears that he'd let the pack suffer for his carelessness. Just missing one remedy could be drastic. He had to be prepared.
Razo seemed a kind soul, generous to help him of his burden. It made him wonder what the rest of his packages were like, as he had yet to meet them all. With a grin, he'd nudge a third if his bundle towards the male. He wouldn't be annoyed if he were to decline, seeing as it was a while away.

"Burn Baby Burn"