Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Im putting this here to see if anyone would be interested in killing of my girl, S'alkrie. I lovelovelovelovelove her but i simply can't be doing with any more characters and i hate to see them inactive, so i think its best to kill her of instead of the temptation of bringing her back all the time with nothing to do. If interested please post below!:)
[Image: G6jciao.png]

August

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2014, 09:00 AM
August is mentally unsound and I'd love to see how he'd play out as a killer because of his alter ego. When he's accepted, I'd love to see him and Sa meet.

Lucius

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2014, 12:05 PM
lucy here has a bit of a problem with females so if s'al did not willingly obey him/respect him, he'd certainly throw quite the violent temper tantrum :p

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-02-2014, 08:44 AM
perhaps Lucy can abuse her and such before killing for being disobedient? And id love to thread august to once he's accepted and see what happens?

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2014, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 09:59 AM by Drashiel.)
NOOOOOOOO

You can't.

....that said I'd offer Drashiel (or even D?gmar) if your determined to do so. Not sure I'm ready for Drashy to be killed or maimed right when I start a pack.

EDIT2: actually I have a plan. Ok, panic attack averted. Sorry about that. xD *slinks out of thread*

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Ok change of plans guys, im to clingy to my characters and now i regret wanting to kill of sal. Im still up for abuse whether it's maims wise or down and dirty wise, if your still interested im more then happy to go through with any plans. Im down for her being a slave to lmao.

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2014, 11:03 AM
It's not my fault is it? xD I'm kind of planning on Drashy severing ties with Sal'krie so don't worry about me. I'm cool with whatever you decide to do and I totally get the having to kill them off so you don't bring them back thing.