Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-18-2014, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2014, 10:33 PM by Motif I.)

The never ending torrent of rain made the Alpha girl worry, she knew Abaven territory had already started to flood, with the rivers already burst this water was simply adding to the problem and until it died down and the sun soaked up as much as it could, they would be stuck here. At least they didn't have to worry about dehydration.. but food was another matter. They already had a bunch of injured and exhausted wolves amongst them and soon food would become a problem. With this in mind the girl would make her way over to Bass and stop at his side. She smiled at her brother, a gentle and soothing movement in the hopes of reassuring him - they where in this together after all, all of them, as a family, that had to count for something didn't it?

?Brother mine... I can gather the strongest of us and go out there in search of prey?? she offered him softly, they would need the strongest to brave the weather and still be effective in hunting. She didn't know how bad it might be out there, but she was certain the buffeting wind spoke of at least a small hurricane out there somewhere.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-18-2014, 10:48 PM

Bass let out a sigh, he had just gotten away from being hurt and now here he was again. The whole front of his chest was bruised, his limbs aching and tired from the storm. And the loss of Chrono... It all had hit hum so hard, it felt that he could not take two steps without pain and misery following behind him. He was trying to be strong for his pack, but since Chrono's death he had not been the same. Hardly any jokes left the alpha's maw, and while he still smiled it never quite reached his ears. His golden eyes were dull, and Bass was once again in that rut that he had only just managed to claw out of eve's before. Motif came up to him, asking him if she should go form a hunt. The boy just looked up and her and blinked a few times, taking a few moments to actually understand what her words meant. Food, pack, right. He was being selfish with his feelings of woe yet again, traits that a strong leader would not show. He nodded his head slowly, although no words left his inky lips. He just hung his head once more, not moving from the position that he sat in. He didn't feel like an alpha anymore, he was letting everyone down. A sputtering sigh left his lips, those once shimmering eyes sliding shut.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-18-2014, 11:04 PM

She had been so busy counting necessities in her head, trying to decide how long the pack could survive in these caves that she had stopped to count the members, hadn't asked Bass how he was doing or noticed how stressed tired and pained her dear brother was. She saw it now, in the moment he turned to hear, saw the anguish in him and almost lost her heart. How had she missed it? How had she not seen what he was going through and been there beside him. She swallowed past a lump in her throat and gently nudged her brother boy as he blinked up at her, trying to focus or think or return to the living world. She could see the depression he was going through and gently put her nose to his. ?You rest, Bass, I've got this, you've been strong for a long time but that's why i'm here, right? So you don't have to do it alone. I'll get the pack through this, you rest and make sure we still have our favourite Alpha at the end of this? she teased him softly. She gave him a kiss across his cheek and shuffled backwards. True to her word she would see to Abaven, she would make sure the whole pack got through this.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-18-2014, 11:23 PM

Her touch felt like fire to his seemingly cold body. She told him to rest, to save his strength, causing the boy to shake his head back and forth as her words went on. He wasn't good enough to save, he had been a terrible leader to his pack, and to himself. He had failed not one, but three members of his family. Two had been stolen by death, and the other by her father. What kind of leader was he that he just allowed things like this to happen? How could he just sit back and watch as this storm threatened the rest of his family? "I don't deserve to be saved." He muttered, his vocals sounding nothing like his own. It was broken and hardly a whisper of a man he once was. He seemed like a broken shell -- an empty husk. Where was the strong man that fought to lead his pack to safety? As soon as he had slept, it was the nightmares that terrorized him, that plagued his mind. Before his closed eyes he saw the broken bodies of Abaven, strewn about as the storm raged on. It should have giving him more strength to rise above, but instead he fell harder. Like a bird on the highest perch, he had been shot down from the sky, plummeting back to earth. And yet Bass didn't feel like he was even on the earth any more, he felt below it.

The boy paid little attention to his sister, a strange action in itself. They were the closest of all, and he still did not raise his head to meet her similar hued eyes. How could he meet the gaze of the one who was telling him to save his strength? What did he even have left? He was no Azat, the title was nothing any more. Letting out a muffled whimper he fell towards the cave floor, his stomach thudding on the ground as the wind was almost knocked out of him. "What's happening?" He asked, more to himself than to anyone around him. What happened to the jester, the leader, the warrior? Where was the Bass now?

Walk "Talk" Think