Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2014, 10:03 PM

After bringing the male back to Isokan. She had placed him safely inside of her den which was one of the biggest caverns. Leaving him if only for a moment to gather him some food and herbs with it in the hopes of making him feel better. After all, there were plenty in storage to help him regain his strength. The woman returned with a rabbit, stuffed full of herbs in the hopes he would swallow them easier than if he were alone.
She checked the man over again, sniffing him as she settled the rabbit down in front of him. Hopefully he would wake up soon and was not already dead. Arian would be upset at the loss of a life, after trying her best to keep it alive and his scent made her think he was alive but she never knew what sort of tricks her mind could play on her.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2014, 10:17 PM

The male had waken when his hero had left to find him some food. Though he felt more like the woman had just taken him somewhere safe and left him there. If anything, his biggest fear was being alone, and he had been alone for what seemed like year, but not so much. He didn't an inch the whole while she was gone, even as she set the rabbit beside him. But when she gave him a lively sniff, he finally opened his lifeless eyes and waited for her to back away to lean up and move to the rabbit.

He gently nibbled on the rabbit, not swallowing down massive bites. He proved finished but didn't quite eat everything he could have. But he had regained enough strength as expected. "Thank you." He would speak quietly. But he would trace his nose across the dirt of the den until he reached some of the herbs that lay on the ground. He would place his paw on top of them, taking a couple tries before hitting the pile and then dragging one out giving it another deep smell.

"What's this one for?" He would question, face dipped down at the floor as he waited. He wished to be a great healer one day, maybe even the best. And he wouldn't let his disability destroy that dream or tell them otherwise.

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2014, 10:29 PM

Arian nearly sparkled when he asked. If it came to one thing, herbs were her favorite subject. She was nearly a master at it and she was only two years of age. That one was fairly simple, the green leaves probably weren't the tastiest for wolves but it did as she discovered help regain muscle if it was taken in regular doses for a week or two. "It's actually just some spinach. It's not good for a main source of herb but it helps regain muscle if taken a little over time." she stated. As she nuzzled him a bit, naturally just using it for comfort.
"My name is Arian, I'm the alphess or Soul of the pack isokan. This is our home, and hopefully can become your home to if you'd like." she said, settling herself down next to him. Thank the heavens he couldn't see her, half of her was relieved that one man could not see the ugly scar that sat across her face.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
11-02-2014, 11:23 PM

Exodus would pay mind to her words, smelling the herb a few more times before replying to her introduction. He was not too social, but he had enough experience not to be a total freak.

"I'm Exodus." He would speak while moving his nose to the other herbs after nibbling on the spinach. His ears would move toward her though as she offered him a home here, her being the alphess. "I'd like that." Words gentle.

"I was separated by my... mother in the summer. I've been on my own since then." He still felt as though Othello wasn't really his mother, they weren't together long enough. He absolutely loved her for taking him in and he wished they would meet again, but he needed to take care of himself now.

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2014, 11:31 PM

She was saddened slightly, as she settled a little closer to him maybe to provide a little bit of comfort. Her tail flicked against the floor. He was a mere yearling, left alone at that age was a hard time. It was like with Azalea's pups. Their faces still burned into her mind ever since she left them with their family. She sighed a little trying to push the thought away and concentrate on Exodus.
"Well you're here now, and you'll be taken care of." she said softly looking at the edges of the walls. "Have... you been blind your whole life?" the girl hoped she was not stepping on any land mines with him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
11-03-2014, 05:10 PM

Only a tiny grin would put to his maw, showing how thankful he was that the woman cared of him, being a complete stranger and all. And even her question after, she thinking it was a soft spot on his life, it wasn't even close to that.

"Um... Yeah. At least as long as I remember."

He still refused to believe, his mother had left him because he was blind. He was a weight. He most likely would have died if Othello hadn't found him. he sad part of that was that Exodus would have never moved from that spot, forever waiting his mother's return. Some may have thought because he was too scared to move because of his disability. But most likely a blind pup would have thought better and tried to find help in any way they could. Exodus just knew that his mother loved him enough not to leave him. She was coming back.

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-05-2014, 02:16 AM

She flicked her tail mildly, what a kind boy. She felt a small tinge in her heart of unhappiness. Not because he was blind, but because he probably felt alone. Exodus had come here alone after being separated from his mother, it made her give out a silent sigh to herself. Well he was here now, and Isokan could be his family as much as any other pack could. "Well once you're better, what is it you'd like to train in. All wolves stay as a buds until they turn two years of age unless their mentor decides otherwise." she spoke softly.
With this new turn over of leaves, it left time for her to heal her own wounds that had developed over time. Arian wasn't exactly who she used to have been but, that was normal she supposed. She had outlived many of her relatives, so maybe that was a sign she was strong despite being the cripple she was now.

"Talk" "You" Think

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2014, 06:43 PM

Putting his nose back to the ground, he shuffled through what else was in the Herb pile. He was glad there was someone there that cared about him, he knew Othello did.

"I want to help others."

Though it wasn't direct, it was pretty clear he wanted to be a healer as he spoke. No one had really cared for him properly, Othello being the best but the fact that they were separated without having such a strong bond had drowned that feeling out. Felling? There was no way he felt betrayed by her.

His nose would stop twitching to the herbs, though his eyes were empty, his tension in the den had shifted. He wondered if Othello thought of him as he thought of her. If she was looking for him, if she cared.

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 06:15 PM

Arian would come closer to Exodus, her nose reaching for one side of his neck with a friendly nuzzle. This pack was a family, there shouldn't be any fear for her touch or at least she hoped for. She knew exactly who could train Exodus. She would do it herself, but she felt like she would be too busy with her alphess duties to do so. Besides, it would be good to start them bonding with each other. "I know the perfect mentor for you, his name is Sage. During the next meeting I'll assign you to him if he's to accept. I'm sure he will." she sad softly.
"Welcome Exodus, I hope you'll like it here." Arian settled a little next to him. Maybe he'd dose off which was a possibility. Though she had other things to attend to, and soon would be the meeting. Perhaps two days from now it would be. By then Exodus should be able to walk but she would encourage him to still rest.

"Talk" "You" Think

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2014, 07:03 PM

"Thank you."

He would repeat again from a few moments ago. Finally, he was able to fit in somewhere. He was nervous to meet the other wolves of the pack, though he was excited. He remembered Othello taking in children and watching them for her friends. It was always hectic in their denhold. So Exodus wasn't too terribly shy for meeting new wolves.

He would drop his chin to his paws, feeling how close the woman really was to him, though it didn't bother him. He had been feeling rather tired, only regained enough energy to sit up and talk to her for a bit. But he would close his useless eyes into sleep, if she wanted to talk more they could do it later. He did have to make his own den after all. He would certainly need help with that.

-Exit Exodus through Sleep-

"Speech"