gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-18-2014, 09:55 PM

speech,

Things had been quiet around Bevroren recently. She wondered if all packs had these lulls of activity, these days where the territory seemed absolutely silent. She knew her pack's numbers had dropped, but she still found it strange that there could be so little happening. She tried to not think anything of it though and simply went about her typical daily routine. She was just finishing up her patrol of the borders when she started to think about her pack members again.

Arietta, one of the newest members of Bevroren, came to mind. She was the only wolf in the pack without a specific duty in the pack and with no other plans for her day Athena made it her new duty for the day to figure out where Arietta should stand in Bevroren. It wouldn't hurt to find out how she and Vesta were settling in as well. Moving closer to the center of the sparse pines, she stopped in a small clearing and lifted her head to call for Arietta. Her howl was short and light, only curiosity and hope behind her summons. She didn't want Aritta to feel like she was in trouble, she only wanted her newest member to find her place here.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2014, 08:59 AM

Her breathing was steady, moving along after her intended prey with her ears lowered slightly, her light blue eyes focused on the target. She had focusing on working on her tracking skills, and Arietta felt that she was getting a bit better with it. The actual killing of her prey was slowly shaping up too, as she learned the territory. It was a task she felt she could more easily get better with, and the young woman put her all into trying, as she had promised Athena, herself, and the lovely woman who had helped her realize she could be so much more than what she was.

Arietta would pounce just as Athena's howl sounded, the call startling her some. The killing bite forgotten, the hare beneath her paws struggled free and then ran, thumping hard on the ground to show it's displeasure. Slowly the brown female would rise, her ears lifting, and she would tilt her head to the side some. Athena... what could the Queen want? Was she in trouble? The call was soft, so she didn't think it was the case... but regardless the other woman wanted to speak with her, and so Arietta would go to her.

Once there Arietta would dip her head, a gentle smile on her face as she looked at the silver wolfess. "Athena... you requested me?" Bits of snow still clung to her belly from her failed lunge, so she imagined she didn't look entirely presentable. But ah well, what could one do?

Speech, Thought

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-24-2014, 08:27 PM

A few moments would pass, but soon Arietta would appear and Athena would return the other woman's smile. "Yes, I just wanted to talk to you for a bit. You're not in trouble or anything, I promise." She chuckled softly, settling onto her haunches and wrapping her tail around her. "I was really just wondering how you and Vesta were settling in. Have you two found a suitable den? Made yourselves at home?" She was ginune in her curiosity and concern. She wanted to be a force to be reckoned with to the outside world, but to her pack members she wanted to make sure they were treated like family even when they weren't. Her family members were few and far between these days so she was happy to welcome others unofficially into her family.

After she gave Arietta a chance to reply, she went on with her next question, the one that was really more important in the scheme of things. "Have you had any thoughts on what you would like to specialize in? Healing? Hunting? Fighting? All I ask of anyone is that they try their hardest and chose something that they enjoy so don't feel pressured to choice one over the other."

Speech
Thought

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 07:36 PM

The small brown female would visibly relax as Athena spoke. So the silver female just wished to speak with her. It was a relief, and Arietta hoped that whatever was asked of her she could give a satisfactory answer to. The questions were actually not so odd... And Arietta would give a gentle smile. ?I feel that we are settling in nicely. Vesta is prone to doing her own thing much of the time... She has a very independent personality... But I think she is much happier here in Bevroren. As am I. Everything is much better than it was at the abandoned ship with just the two of us.? Her words were truthful, and the female had a brighter light in those light blue hues of hers.

The next question too wasn?t too surprising either. The female would give a small nod. ?I actually know exactly what I?d like to specialize in, Athena. Hunting and tracking is something I?ve been working on myself since I was first in Glaciem. I think I?m getting pretty good at it now. I?m afraid that I have no formal fight training but... I will attend any training sessions involving it to better myself as well.? She hoped the answer would be satisfactory. Had she started learning herblore at an earlier age she might have pursued healing... But with virtually no knowledge in it and no healer it didn?t seem the best route to take. Besides... All wolves needed to eat. To eat you needed hunters, did you not?

Speech, Thought

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM

Arietta's response to her question about her desired rank was surprising, but not unwelcomed. Ever since Kuvio and his brother disappeared yet again it had left them with no specifically assigned hunters. She honestly hadn't been that concerned about it since they had no elders and no pregnant females so everyone should be able to hunt for themselves, but she knew she and her siblings were getting older so that may change very soon. She smiled in response and nodded. "Very well, you shall be considered a Jacht from now on. Of course I still want you to attend all of our trainings in all subjects, just like I expect anyone else in the pack to do, but I'll make when we have pack hunts from now on you'll be the first to know. Maybe after I see your skills in action we can see about moving you up to Jager. I would love to have anyone as hard working as you in my lead positions." Athena gave the smaller brown-hued fea one last smile before rising to her paws and giving a small dip of her head. "Well, I won't take any more of your time. Let Vesta know that I hope to see her out and about the pack more soon. I would be happy to train with her myself if she's interested."

Speech
Thought
Others

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 05:05 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #171717; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#B0381D">

She was ranked. A Jacht, a hunter, one whose specific duty was to help feed the pack. Arietta felt a bit of pride swell in her chest. It was an accomplishment. A smaller one, but she was making progress, and the femme was excited. If she could just keep working at it she could become a respected member of the pack, and truly earn a place for herself. Her life was truly opening up for her, and it seemed things could only get better from here. ?Thank you, Athena. I?ll keep doing my best.?[/clor] She would return the respectful dip of her head.

[color=white]?...and I shall let Vesta know. She?s still a bit under the weather, but it seems to be in control. I?m sure she?ll be thrilled to know you?re willing to train with her.? Her daughter wanted to fight, and she wanted only the best to teach her. Who better than the leader of the pack? But before Arietta would leave she would flash Athena a smile. ?...and I didn?t have the chance at the wedding, but I wanted to let you know that you and Vereux make a lovely couple. I?m glad to have you as my leaders.? With that, unless Athena had more to say herself, the femme would take her leave.

Speech, Thought