ardent

I Won't Be Backing Down Tonight

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
11-03-2014, 03:12 PM

Kylar had taken them, both of them. Amarant wanted to go with his grandfather, the term "father" catching his ear. But he only hoped that Rune would have won the challenge so that he wouldn't have to be stuck with Colten. He would force his way to go with Kylar, even if it meant running away. But what now?

Ebony paws came to the first treeline of the orchid. Remembering the last time he had been here, he drew a line in the ground facing Secretua to keep track on how to get back, though he wasn't going back.

He was here for only one reason; Isolde.

He was old enough now to notice Rune as Eirik's father, and Kylar being Maia's he had finally had the knowledge to put things together. Isolde had his markings, or maybe he had hers. Either way the two were related somehow and he was here to figure it out.

This was where he say the woman, seemed like forever ago. Maybe it was. In that time so much had happened, but was she really interested in that? They had only met once, they weren't really friends. Amarant would let a call, a call he had made for his mother only. The howl would only hurt his throat with stingers as he dropped his chin back down and waited.

Walk "Talk" Think
Image By A Lovely Kat

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-04-2014, 01:13 PM

Her petite for would lay sprawled out on the drying grass of the autumn season as the chilly wind would whip over her coat. She was ready for winter this time, she didn?t have to worry about being alone during the long cold months. She had Soliloquy now, and he knew very well how to keep her warm. The corners of her lips would pull back as she slitted her eyes to take in the colors of the fall season. All too soon they would be gone, and a white wonderland would take over. Thoughts of the seasons changing would be interrupted by the voice of one she wasn?t completely familiar with, mostly because the last time she?d heard him he was not more than a tiny pup. She?d still be at a loss as she picked herself up from her nap to answer the call. Soliloquy was out and about somewhere, she knew she could call him if she got into trouble. Eagerly the girl would lope to reach the form of her mystery caller, not recognizing him until her eyes settled on his form. ?Amar?? She?d ask curiously, was this handsome young man the boy she?d met month prior?

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2014, 08:16 PM

The light russet woman would come, not too quickly but not to keep him waiting. She came to a strangers voice, how odd, but Amarant didn't think of it. He didn't realize his voice had changed and his body had grown. He was still a pup,, but coming onto a year very soon. He reached almost full height, now that was really odd. He remembered how he swiveled in between his mother's legs during meeting or crawled into her chest for a nap. He would be way to big for that anymore. But all those thoughts were shut out, this "young, handsome man" Isolde described did not feel like breaking down here in their second meeting.

"Isolde...?"

He questioned through his teeth. He hoped that was her name, it had been so long and he was so young. But he turned his gaze to her spots, maybe too fixated on them that it was a little weird. He wasn't sure if he wanted to ask her, because if she said no then it would be awkward. And he was not too much in a mood for awkward.

Walk "Talk" Think
Image By A Lovely Kat

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM

She really wouldn?t have any idea of what the boy in front of her had been through to get here. She knew not of his mother, or the actions of his side of the family. Nor would she realize their relation, he looked similar to her but some type of distant relation would have been the most that would have popped into her head. Her name was in his lips, and it seemed like they would remember each other for the most part. She?d smile curiously, nodding her head in recognition. Wondering what it was that had brought him to seek her out. ?What do you need?? She?d ask, maybe being a bit odd to offer help to an almost complete stranger.

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2014, 04:57 PM

Immediately asking why he called, not cold hearted or anything like that. She was very nice, at least as he remembered and she still seemed that way. But Amarant was not too much on a friendly, pup side anymore. Or at least right now, for now.

"Um...Do you?" He was a little unsure on how to really ask, his own assumptions getting in the way. But no, he was an adult now. He didn't have mommy to hold onto him anymore. He had to grow up. "Do you know a man named.. Maverick?" He was sure that was thee name, no positive. He remembered it coming from his mother's dying breath. He couldn't forget that.

Walk "Talk" Think
Image By A Lovely Kat

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-16-2014, 10:36 PM

The boy seemed rather unsure as she peered at him curiously, wondering why he?d called for her, of all the wolves. Though she remembered how remarkably similar they looked she?d never thought too much on the young boy?s lineage. She?d listen as he spoke up, his thoughts finally coming together to ask about her father, and for a moment she?d eye him more suspiciously. Similar thoughts as he filling her mind as she went to answer him, ?Yes, that?s the name of my father, Her words were slow as she braced for his answer, already knowing what he would say as she watched his bright green eyes.

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
11-17-2014, 07:55 PM

The boy would look away as she eyed him intensely before giving him an answer he did expect. But feeling that he knew she already assumed what he would say next, he spoke through it rather than announcing the statement itself.

"Oh," He still spoke with his evergreen optics still searching the ground, "He must have been good friends with my mother." Though that wasn't true at all. Merely just a one night stand that the young boy wouldn't understand until later. An affair at that too. "I-I never met him."

Maybe he wished that Isolde would take him to meet their father, knowing that they had separate mother's unless that was all a lie too. He would probably still stay in Arcanum with Kylar and Colten, but he knew he wanted to meet his true father one day. And maybe even Isolde's mother too.

Walk "Talk" Think
Image By A Lovely Kat