Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-04-2014, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 12:38 AM by Motif I.)

" I'm gona kill that no good rotten two-faced wonder of a trouble causing asshole!? she screamed as she dragged herself up an incline on Abaven territory. Her belly swooshed and swayed beneath her in a drunken rhythm and her lips opened to admit her panting between the sounds of her cry. She didn't care if anyone heard her at this point, hell, she hoped someone did, she hoped they complained and bitched at her if only so she could rip their damn hearts out. He had ripped her damn heart out, why did they get to live with their's! She was seething, and screaming bloody murder to Shai's name and she couldn't care less. It was un believable! Just when she thought her whole predicament couldn't get worse it had. She had this massive rolling belly beneath her like she had pigged out on buffalo and hadn't moved for a month. She had always had a petite form, slim and flowing around her, perfect for running and jumping, for living and being alive.

Oh how she hated the curse Shai had thrown so carelessly upon her, she panted some more, pulling her bulk further up the hill and knew she was nearly at her destination. She reached it and collapsed by the waters edge, lapping furiously at the water to quench her furthest and cool the heat from the walk rising inside of her. After a moment she licked gently and breathed, her frenzy gone. ?Pox rotten antelope, if I could just go five minutes without needing to drink, and two without needing to pee!? she cussed softly, shoving her paw into the water, but the liquid gave too easily beneath her and it was an unsatisfying punch. She just wanted to curl up in her den and sleep, but it seems her body had other plans for her.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-04-2014, 12:52 AM

Dark features would rise quickly from equally dark paws as the disgruntled sounds of her sister would wake her from a short nap. Her furry ears would swivel in the direction from whence the profanities originated and a sigh would flow from her dainty lips. Motif was having another rough day. Rhythm never ever wanted to reproduce. Especially after helping her sister through this pregnancy, she would swear off children for the rest of her life. Rhythm would push the rest of her body from the earth, her form slipping easily up the hill to the place where Motif found herself a drink.
She knew that her litter mate had to be cursing the father of her children, the helpful being that had created this new life with her sister. Did he realize what he?d done? That his temptation had led to the misery of her sibling? She couldn?t imagine he could know. She hadn?t been in heat, so there was really no reason to suspect. Still, he?d be getting a rude awakening with the change of the seasons.
Her graceful walk would bring her silvery marked form beside her sister, tail wagging slightly behind her as she nudged the hindquarters of her similarly sized sister. She?d try to smile and be a comfort to her sibling but she knew her antics did not always work so well. "Hey, Mo.." She?d utter calmly as she drew more near the other dark girl. "How are you and the parasites today?" She?d ask with a bit of light humor in her voice.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-04-2014, 01:26 AM

She couldn't help feeling miserable, she couldn't stand the way her body was changing around her without her express permission. She had always kept herself fit and now suddenly she was running wildly out of control. Oh, she couldn't forget the way Shai had been with her and she knew, deep beneath her anger that this was all her fought, she had sought him out and asked for him, she hadn't asked for this but she had asked for him. However, she wasn't feeling very understanding and logical wasn't going to make a dent through her fire. The temper she had always held deep within was burning and boiling up around the edges uncontrollably. She stayed by the water, even knowing that she would be racing for the trees in a matter of minutes to pee out her guts. Honestly, it was like her bladder had morphed into the size of a pee.

Sighing in frustration she slipped herself down beside the water, watching the dancing reflections of the sun upon its surface and attempting to let it mesmerise and distract her. She wouldn't hear the approach of her sister immediately, but she honestly shouldn't be surprised that the brown girl would come right to the centre of the source of misery. She would twitch slightly in surprise when a nudge came at her from behind, groaning as she heaved her weight to look behind her and see the warm eyes of her blue orbed sibling. ?Hey sis, i'm feeding for a family and being eaten away at the insides as they take control over my body. Hows your day?? she asked, equally as sweetly.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-04-2014, 07:15 PM

She would easily see the irritation that was coursing through her sister?s veins, this unexpected pregnancy was not being kind to her sibling. Still Rhythm would openly disturb the girl, hearing the groan as she looked to catch her eye. The answer was one that she would have easily expected, Motif would grow no love for the life within her womb. Rhythm would swallow down the thought as she smiled softly, knowing her words were only partly in jest. Entering her almost twin?s personal bubble Rhythm would take a seat next to her rounding sister, eyes catching on the bump that was beginning to show. She felt the potential within her to become more emotional at the situation, but she?d avert her eyes and focus on her litter mate. "They?re starting to show." She would throw as an offhand comment, not meaning to bring up more unsettled feelings. A nuzzle would be given right behind her sister?s ear, tender affection that would seem out of place when compared to Motif?s harsh mood.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-04-2014, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 08:50 PM by Motif I.)

She would notice the aversion of her sisters eyes from her growing her belly and a part of her wondered at the logic of leaning so heavily upon Rhythm when clearly as the days grew on it would become more of a sufferance for the other woman. Should she cut her sister out of this now, save her the pain? Should she.. should she give the child to Rhy? But no, she wasn't certain she could bare that, of seeing the child grow under the mothering of Rhy, would it be like a constant reminder of her mistakes, would she come to blame the child? Or would it hurt her in regret as one day she perhaps realised her mistake and the child was Rhythms. Somehow.. oh, she was such a selfish creature, but she did not think even this she could handle.

Shai would look after them, surely he would be the right father for these unborn terrors, and perhaps, one day, she could return to their lives if he would allow it, and know her as their mother. Mellowed and weary by thoughts of the future she would sigh and close her eyes. Leaning into the gentle gesture made by her sister before she spoke. ?Have they? Bother, I hadn't noticed? the joke was a dry one, further ruined by the whispery tone of her voice.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-04-2014, 09:06 PM

She?d do her best to keep her mind from what might be, she?d deny any thoughts of stealing them away from her sister. She?d even promise herself that she would not follow Motif to where she would take them eventually. She had to ignore the possible nieces and nephews, which was turning out to be a much harder task than she?d ever intended. She would have to focus on her sister, otherwise she might find that grief was not so hard to come by. She?d hear the sigh as it shifted from Motif?s jaws, her sister leaning into her touch and replying dryly to her comment. "You shouldn?t get so down so early, it?s gonna get a lot worse before it gets better." My Rhythm was just a bag of comfort today wasn?t she? "Before you know it, they?ll be gone." She?d say softly, a reminder that this would not be permanent.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-04-2014, 09:58 PM

Another whispered sigh would breath past the woman's lips as her sister spoke once again. She knew she was right, she was letting her emotions flood and control her ? just because she was not accustomed to the rush of them that spasmed through did not mean she should not learn to control them. She straightened her back and took in a deep, confident breath. You know what? Rhy was very right, she shouldn't get brought down so easy, her old self barely knew the meaning of the world depression and she could hardly imagine she was falling into it now.

She would sigh however, already wavering in this new resolve with Rhythm's next words. ?Oh Rhy? she whispered, her heart was breaking for her sister and she felt the tiniest bit vengeful in how difficult it would make this decision ? even as she knew Rhythm was the only thing keeping her going, the only thing she had to hold onto during her crisis.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-04-2014, 10:15 PM

She did not want to make this any harder for her sister, she would not envy her or the decisions she would make in any form. She didn?t want to show off her sorrow, the little pains of regret that would threaten to send her spinning. Try as she might she?d start finding she was not as strong as her sister needed her to be. She?d push herself closer to her sister, trying to comfort her to show her that she didn?t need to worry about her. "It?s okay, Mo. It?ll be alright." She?d say, almost convincing herself as she said it quietly. "I?m here and I?m not going anywhere." That much she knew was true, Motif couldn?t do away with her if she tried. Rhythm was in it for the long haul.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-04-2014, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 11:04 PM by Motif I.)

Her dear, faithful sister had a heart of sunlight, she seemed utterly selfless in her constant mission to help Motif through her drama, even her want for the children could not be seen as a selfish act knowing the other wanted to see the others grow, to see what they would become and be apart of their lives. It became a constant ache in Motif's chest to know this and know that she was going to break the heart of her sweet sister when the time came ? but what else could she do? How could these children stay and grow in Abaven, allow the taint of Motif to affect them, she knew she would be no good for them. What else could she do? Tell Rhy to raise them and send her away from Abaven to do so? Her heart squeezed and stole her breath at the thought of losing her sister over this. Motif simply didn't know what the right answer was and something in her heart was telling her it was Shai, she had nothing else to go on but that and she would grip it tightly, deathly and hold onto that decision and make it when the time came.

?I know Rhy, I don't know why but I know you will? she said, easing herself closer to her sister and closing her eyes, enjoying the warmth and closeness of family and the security it provided. Then, with a deep, tortured sigh she would move her bulk back again and find her way, slowly to her paws. ?Ugh, Rhy, nature calls..... nature always calls? she muttered grimly before ducking out to the trees to relieve herself. She would waddle her way back into site soon enough, with her growing yet still barely finished enlarged stomach.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-05-2014, 06:41 PM

Had she known half of the pain that her sister was going through Rhythm would have thought herself the worst sibling of all time. She wanted to accomplish the exact opposite, she wanted her sister to make this transition as easily as possible. The dark chocolate girl just could not keep herself in check. The normally distant she wolf was much more emotionally involved with her sister?s troubles than any event in the entirety of her life. This was a test unlike any other, and however much she tried she still would feel like she was failing her littermate. Yet the stubborn being would not stop trying, no matter how difficult her plight may have seemed. At least Motif knew she was going ot be there for her.
The other dark sibling would lean in closer to her side, the pair sharing warmth as the autumn chill would wash over them. They wouldn?t sit in comfort for as long as Rhythm might have liked. A long sigh would trail from her sister?s lips as she proclaimed her newest predicament. Rhythm would lean back away from her a bit so she could more easily stand, oh the joys of pregnancy. She?d avert her gaze as she would stand, waiting patiently for her sister?s return. Already the girl would waddle and sway, and even more Rhythm would be convinced that she should never conceive. "If I ever think about having pups, please bite me."

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-05-2014, 09:03 PM

Motif could only laugh at Rhy's words, nuzzling her gently ?Sure thing Rhythm? she promised softly, even if secretly she hoped her sister would ? maybe Rhy wasn't totally keen on the idea and perhaps Motif herself was putting her off it but Motif couldn't help but think it was the right thing for Rhy, that it would do her the world of good to have little lives wholly of her creation to look after. She settled back in beside her sister, taking a deep breath again as she got comfortable in her sisters warmth. ?Hey Rhy, have you ever found a male you've liked?? with all the thoughts of pregnancy the question would escape her without thought as she wondered if another had ever caught Rhy's attention as Shai had Motif's.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-05-2014, 10:10 PM

Her sister would laugh at her words, and she?d feel the tiniest bit of victory as she saw her sister smile. This would relieve some of the self inflicted tension within her and the girl would feel herself relax and put a smile on her own features. Her sister would promise, and that was enough for her. Though truthfully it was not likely that Rhythm would ever plan children, nor was she likely to have them in such a way as Motif. She?d not found it too difficult to ignore the desires of her last heat, she could do it again. Though, she?d not had the attention of the opposite sex during that time either.. Which would lead to Motif?s next question. Had she fancied a wolf for herself yet? "Well, I don?t know very many boys," She?d admit innocently, "Chord and Bass are hardly appropriate suitors." She?d think for a moment though, "I did meet one man, his name was Albion." She?d think about him for a second, could she say that she liked him? "I don?t really know him very well," if she did like him it was far from love at first sight.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-05-2014, 11:36 PM

The atmosphere would ease with the laughter, and she felt more relaxed with her sister now, less worried about how rhy was doing. It was also good to turn the attention on her sister for once, for too long the spot light had been centered on motif and she somewhat guilty that it always turned that way since the pregnancy, she wanted to know how rhythm was doing, really doing unedited for her sake and to hear what was happening in her life, the parts that didn't revolve around motif. The abaven alpha would laugh, freely again as no doubt rhy intended as she pointed out the inconvenience of bass ans chord being the main guys in her life. Oh, it was. Good to let loose again, was rhy the onky one she could do so around these days?

To motifs delight and surprise she would come away from the question with a yes. Yes, rhythm had met a guy and well her sister downplayed it, the fact that she mentioned it at all told her he meant something at least. "Tell me about him? She asked

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-06-2014, 11:52 AM

She?d feel the tension in teh air subside, their worries and fears would be pushed away as the focus would turn from Motif to Rhythm and her adventures. She wasn?t sure what to tell her sibling, as she?d not really conversed with any men other than their family members. She didn?t know what it was like to feel the pulls of desire or want to be with a man. Still even though she wasn?t sure that she?d be able to give Motif what she wanted she?d try her best, making her brain work as she thought back to the day she?d found him. They?d talked for a bit as they explored an old pack territory, she?d learned a little about him at least. "Well he was kind of tall, and not real heavy." She?d think back, having not really stored the moments into her memory. "I think he said he was a knight, in his old pack of Ebony? I don?t remember it?s been a while." She?d offer as much as she could remember, which turned out to be not so much.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-06-2014, 07:35 PM

She would listen in silence, letting her sister take the stage as she thought back to the encounter. Rhythm wouldn't tell her much, she would explain that he was of slim build which made Mo smile, thinking of the giant she had been with, she didn't think of it any further then that, no need to bring up the tension in the atmosphere again. She would explain he had been an Ebony wolf and admit that it was a while ago. ?A while ago? And I'm only just hearing about it?? she teased gently, nudging her sister before sprawling out on her side, careful not to press to greatly upon her belly ? already it was beginning to feel sensitive.