Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-04-2014, 05:18 PM
[Image: kccrhd.png]

His eyes opened slowly as a yawn was released from his muzzle. His struggles with sleeping were continuing and it was affecting his everyday life. He rose, stretching out his limbs before he pushed out of his den and towards the edge of the territory. There was a frown on he had been up for over a day before getting three hours of sleep. He had no idea why if he was so tired that he couldn?t sleep. It worried him and he considered going to see Bass to see if his mentor had any ideas about what was going on.

DARRAH Walker

Venus

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2014, 09:03 PM

Galactic form would glide to the location of the man. She had been kept awake by her endless sickness from the pups that grew inside of her. Healing skills were not something she had ever taken time to learn, but at this moment, she wish she would have. Though, it seemed this male also had trouble sleeping as well. Perhaps she could offer him some company. Paws would cease movements a few feet from his location, careful not to intrude on his personal space. Something she would normally not even think about, but after sharing feelings of love with Quelt, things seemed to change so much - without even willing it. It seemed like her heart took control of her mind now, and it was a welcome change. It's a nice night, tonight. The moon is beautiful, its almost full. She would pause for a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing. Is everything alright, my friend? The woman would sit gracefully, though, it was proving to be harder to maintain her graceful posture as she became all the more pregnant.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-29-2014, 10:45 PM

[Image: kccrhd.png]

Darrah only started to pay attention when a chilling voice interrupted his thoughts from behind. He turned to see the mother of Quelt's children sitting there as she tried to maintain an elegant posture despite her growing belly. He offered her a small smile before speaking himself. "Yes, the sky is very beautiful tonight. I'm just having issues sleeping is all. It happens a lot and I've been meaning to see someone about it but I just haven't had the time with my training." He admitted these facts to her as he looked up at the moon above them. "So what about you?" He asked calmly.
DARRAH Walker