gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-05-2014, 11:17 PM

Qanik

in defense of the innocent

This new pack didn't bear any scent she was even vaguely familiar with, a fact both comforting and disconcerting. It was interesting how quickly things changed - she'd only been out of touch a short time between leaving Regium and joining Solstice yet so many of the packs were entirely unfamiliar. So little history seemed to remain to them. Qanik was at heart a traditionalist, so it did bother her, at least a little, that packs abandoned their past so swiftly. Though, she supposed, for some it might be necessary to avoid complications from a less than savory pack history. Settling back onto her haunches, she raised her heavy, squared muzzle to send a call to the alpha of this pack. Another young alpha, though this pack didn't seem entirely younglings as she'd been disconcerted to find at the last two packs.

cowardice is the only sin

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-05-2014, 11:45 PM

Arian approached the borders after the call was made, swiftly moving along even if it was on three legs until she spotted the white female. Clearly smelling of another pack, she could only guess it was someone coming to talk about her pack. Only katja had done that so far, and Arian herself had only been able to visit Fehu with the fear that Isokan wouldn't be alright without her. Though now with their influx of members, perhaps she could visit the local packs when she got the chance.
The scarred female stood proudly giving a small smile to Qanik. "Hello, Welcome to Isokan I'm Arian Alphess or Soul of these lands. How may I help you?" she asked politely. Normally that's how she was, unless wolves gave her a reason for her to hate her she was generally mild mannered. Even the man Neo who had maimed her she held no ill will towards(probably because she had asked him to do it). But regardless of that she threw the thought away.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Qanik

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-05-2014, 11:55 PM

Qanik

in defense of the innocent

The young woman who approached at her call did so on three legs, and though Qanik made note of it her gaze did not rudely linger, nor would she make mention of it unless the other woman did - and truly it was not likely to come up in the normal course of conversation. As the woman came closer the elder rose to her feet and nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Greetings, Soul," she rumbled, using the woman's title rather than her given name out of respect. "I am Qanik, the beta of Solstice. My alpha, Crucifix, sent me discuss with you the possibility of an alliance between our packs. I speak fully for Solstice in this, so you may trust that any decision we may come to will be a binding one," she assured the alpha, but paused that the woman could indicate whether or not she even cared to discuss the possibility.

cowardice is the only sin

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 05:59 PM

Arian listened carefully and respectfully, it seemed odd for an alpha to do so but she herself was she treated others how she wanted to be treated. Apart from a couple of situation that would be exempt for that of course. "You can call me Arian." Arian said with a small dip of her head. An alliance? Well she wasn't opposed to the idea. She had just been worried about jumping into relationships with other packs so soon.
"I would love to discuss the possibility. Isokan is new and small, so I guess we do need the support. Our pack thrives on the idea of bettering ones self in their chosen field and supporting their fellow pack mates. We're a very close family, and with an ally we'd treat them the same." she looked at Qanik carefully.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.