Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-11-2014, 01:30 AM

He was fine. A sigh of relief escaped her ebony lips as she stared back at the now right-side up male. She didn't understand him, not one bit and it angered her, though she didn't allow herself to blow up this time, the male had just released her from her tremors, it would be rude to explode on him so soon, plus it wasn't exactly his fault that she couldn't read him. Padding over to the pool she sat beside it, gazing at her rippling reflection in the crystal blue water, the soft lull of the water fall now just a background noise after having gotten so used to it.

Not knowing what to say, the femme opted on staying silent. Refusing to show that she cared for the wolf any more than she had already shown, and refusing to be angered with him so soon after awakening her from the dreadful trance that had encompassed her. The silence between them hung thick in the air above her, almost choking her with the awkwardness. She was still upset with him from their dispute before the rogue, but felt gratitude towards him at the way he had handled to situation with the brown loner. He was so confusing.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-11-2014, 01:46 AM

Migi's eyes carefully followed her in her silent spell. He nearly felt like she was a moping child, he didn't give her candy so now she was upset. He crossed his two front paws over each other as she sat near the water. Did she just need some time to herself, he could understand that. Phobia's were something he did understand and knew of. Like his, the fear of touch it may have escaped him a few times with her, but over-all he could go into fits if he wasn't careful. Another one of the reasons he detached himself.
"I saw Suzaro yesterday." he suddenly brought up the fact he had met her mate. Not only that, but had actively sought him out for a conversation. In which reassuring the male, he was not after Trica. And somehow a silent understanding between him and the white male had happened. For different life styles existed out there for course.

Speech,
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! 

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-11-2014, 01:55 AM

Snowy ears pricked up instantly at the mention of her mate. He did what?! She had told him that she didn't want him to meet her mate and yet he "saw" him yesterday. What a coincidence, seeing her mate only a few days after she had said not to. A low growl erupted from her throat as she tried to suppress her growing anger towards the wolf standing in front of her.

Knowing that the male was not one for lying, she decided to use this to her advantage in the current situation. "Where did you see him?" she questioned, forcing her tone to sound like her normal self, but ending up sounding slightly squeaky. The way he just totally disregarded her wants made her blood boil. If he had asked her to stay away from his mate, she would agree. Though, he would never ask her something like that. Her tail flicked back and forth as she stared back at him, awaiting his answer.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-14-2014, 06:31 PM

She would become angry again, he would assume that he simply enjoyed making her tic now. She really was better off not knowing him. He stood to his paws, looking at her calmly, as she seemed to be lashing her tail back and forth. He was well aware Suzaro was protective, and it wasn't like Migi minded. The mate had every right towards his feelings, and he was more likely to tell Suzaro to keep Trica away from him. It was better off for her own well being.
"Here, he spoke to me. He is not a fighter so he did not attack, but he expressed his concern over you spending time with me." he tilted his head a little. "Perhaps you should be spending more time with him rather than that pack." he suggested. Unless Suzaro was going to join this pack of hers.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-14-2014, 06:59 PM

A soft growl emerged from her onyx lips, triggered by the rude words that came from the male. His calm stance loomed over her as she stared fiercely at him, all sense of guarding her emotions gone. He had gone too far. A snarl enveloped her ivory muzzle as she glared into his blood orange eyes, her fur bristling as she growled clearly at him. Her ears pinned to the sides of her cranium and her pearl fangs gleamed at the emotionless male. She was done.

Struggling to keep her breathing even, she let out a deep sigh through her clenched teeth, making a sound that resembled that of a hiss. If the male had any emotions he should be terrified right now, because she was beyond pissed. "Bite me." she spat, letting out one last fearsome growl as she turned on her heels and stormed away. The ignorant male had gone way too far and she wasn't going to give in to him like she usually did. Since when did he have any right to tell her what to do. He didn't know a thing about her pack!!! And now he was telling her to spend less time in it?! Another growl erupted from her muzzle, one that sent a few song birds flying into the air.

Lashing her tail she sat on the snowy ground, ignoring the cold. Migi needed to learn at some point how far he could push her, this time it was to the boiling point. If she had been any other wolf, she would have slashed out an eye right there, but she couldn't. So instead she used her words, spitting out at him. He was so arrogant and oblivious. Her silver pools glared at the snow, she needed her mate.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-14-2014, 07:09 PM

No it was she who did not understand, his brain never had been able to twist around her. His lip grimaced a little, showing a bit of anger that he concealed inside of him. Emotions, they needed to be thrown away. Otherwise Trica would turn out just like his brother, manipulating him into a pool of dust. It was a sad fate to feel nothing, but a satisfying one. Migi simply drew conclusions from information he knew. Suzaro was worried about her spending time with other people that was the only reason he had suggested a thing. And it wasn't as if he had ordered her to. Was she ignorant, she hadn't even stopped to think about what HE felt what SUZARO felt.
"Why would I bite you when I have no intention of harming you unless you do so to me?" the analogy went straight over his head. Everything was taken literally as he tilted his head. Though he didn't want to admit for a moment that he was hurt, hurt at her words. As much as he wanted to leave, his paws remained planting him here for some odd reason. His tail began to flick faster, his chest was tightening and his world was growing more narrow. What the hell was he doing.
"....hurting." he muttered for a moment, his lip quivered as he lowered his muzzle. He tried to block the view of the tears falling from his eyes. His paw coming to rest on his nose. This was not plausible, he had worked so hard to become numb.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-14-2014, 08:55 PM

She allowed her seething anger to simmer, her tail still lashing out behind her sitting figure like a whip as she tried to calm herself with thoughts of her mate. Silence overtook the clearing, the only sound being that of the waterfall and sobbing. Sobbing? Quickly running her paws under her silver orbs, she found only dryness, leaving only one option for the source of the sound. Migi. In an instant, she found herself up on her paws, anger pushed to the side as she rushed over to her friend. He couldn't be crying, he was emotionless. What had she done?

With a slight whimper she walked up to her friend, taking note of his attempt to hide his tears, but they didn't go unnoticed to her keen eyes. Alabaster ears perked as she looked at the obviously hurting male. Her anger hadn't disappeared completely, he had been way out of line, but she was greatly worried for her friend. Laying down, she pushed her belly fur flush against the light layer of snow as she gazed into his red orbs that were still leaking. Her breathing hitched as she realized what she had done. No. "Migi?" she questioned gently, not wanting to further upset the male.

A silent tear slipped from her silver optic as she thought of what she had done. She had hurt him. She hated herself for it. Why couldn't she have just, walked away? Looking back towards the male, another tear slipped from her eye, what was wrong with her?!

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-16-2014, 07:15 PM

Migi seemed to stop for a moment, he needed to think about this for a moment. His brain didn't function well in these stressful situations, it was the entire reason he did want her to go away. He wanted her to resent him look back and never see him again. Because surely he would eventually tear her heart apart, his darker tendencies were something he wouldn't give up just for her. No, she didn't matter that much to him, she couldn't after all. His tail flicked before standing up straight, his eyes strained a little letting the tears fade away like a distant memory. Did she realize how much of a bitch she had been too. He didn't realize, he was stuck apologizing when he didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't like he had ordered her to do anything it was only what he thought. She didn't need to react in such a way that was so dramatic. But there was nothing he could do about that.
His muzzle twitched a bit, he needed to reattach himself to his recollected memories. Adversaries were sure to show up and put him in a difficult position if he wasn't careful himself. Migi was a little frustrated, "I'm fine you shouldn't care anyway." though with how close she was to him, he had to take another step back to reassure his personal space. His chest tightened a little, his red orbs shining within the light of the day. Would she hated him, and would he even bother to care. His paws dug into the ground as he tried to make it seem like he hadn't been crying even a little bit.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-17-2014, 09:04 PM

A sigh escaped her inky lips as she looked at him, worry settling in her silver gaze. Why was he being like this? Wind ruffled her ivory coat as she looked towards the sky at the upcoming snow storm. Looking back at his blood orange eyes, she vowed never again to be the cause of the tears that had rolled down his handsome face just less than a minute ago. She needed to know why he was being so emotional, never once had he even looked at her with any emotion and now he was crying?! Another crystal like tear fell from her eyes, ashamed at herself for making this happen.

Laying down she looked towards the lake, its blue water shimmering like a sapphire. She needed to learn more about this wolf standing before her, why he was emotionless, why he had broke, and why he kept fleeing from her harmless touch. In this time she had thought she learned plenty about the male, though it seemed as if she had been lying to herself. In this time she had only been a complete and utter bitch to him and it was wrong. She had only overreacted and stormed away, not taking any time to learn anything about him. Looking over she saw him struggling to keep his emotions locked in, as if her presence confused him. "If you want me to leave I will..." she whispered, wondering what his response would be...and if she would keep her word.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-17-2014, 09:34 PM

This whole situation didn't make him comfortable at all. With how messed up his body was period, he felt very exposed. She had stripped him down to expose an exoskeleton that had been suppressed for a very long time. His paws delicately stepped back, and he looked at them for a moment thinking about what she had said. He did not lie, and he would not avoid saying things this time. He honestly thought he would hurt her, he knew he would. Migi wasn't about ready to just give up his evil tendencies for her.
"I want you to stay, but if you do, you might get hurt. I will probably hurt you." it wasn't the physical kind of hurt. He would have no problem murdering children if he deemed them useless and a danger to his health. A kingdom best be run underneath him and at some point, that was how his life would end. He made his mind focus on one point and he lived it. But, what if his brother still lingered here. His detachment was his only defense mechanism. He dislikes the touch of others because it stung the old wounds in his heart from being beaten constantly when he was younger.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-17-2014, 10:23 PM

Yet another sigh emerged from the ivory wolf. Her silver eyes focused on his seemingly distant red ones as she tried to respond. This wolf had took her through so many ups and downs, triggering emotions in her so quickly that she felt like she would throw up. This was not how she was, this is not how she acted. A lump formed in the back of her throat as her chest tightened. Another tear grazed her cheek as she realized what this wolf was doing to her. He was literally stripping her of herself and putting on a new coat. It wasn't entirely his fault though, she had done it too.

The storm above her felt like the inside of her brain, clouded and bewildered. Thoughts rushing at the speed of the wind billowing through her long fur and seeping through her small frame. Though it didn't bother her, not now, not when she had so many thoughts rushing through her brain. Looking towards the ground, she let another tear slip from her silver optics. "Migi..if I was worried about being hurt I wouldn't have ever came back." she whispered, her words only able to reach the male's ears by the wind flowing towards him, carrying the words like a mother carries her newborn baby.

She should have gone when she had the chance. She should have left the first time and never looked back, but it was too late now. Now the two were too close, even if they hurt each other. They were far too deep in this friendship to go back now, and she could never look back the way she had came. She would get hurt again she was positive, but she would do it all over again for this bond she had created with this male, even if he couldn't feel it, or refused to feel it. This was true friendship, and she couldn't let go.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-17-2014, 10:38 PM

Migi's eyes strained a little, he was still trying to figure her out. He had never been faced with such a wolf. After all, Where he came from was filled with deceit. His heart thudded against his chest as he looked towards the wind. His blood orange eyes made a movement towards her, but his head however did not move. "Rape, torture, dismantlement, drugs. These are what shaped me as I am." he said looking at her.
"I was exposed to the underground slave trades that my brother oh so loved to be involved in. He beat me every day to make sure that I would never tell." Migi looked her over. "I came close to being one of those women in the trade, I detached myself, to avoid the pain." the male settled on his haunches, his head straightening itself.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-17-2014, 10:49 PM

A guttural sound came from her throat, one driven by pain and sorrow and despair for the poor wolf. He was so damaged and he had experienced so many things that she never even dreamt of in her worst of nightmares. A shaky breath left her throat as she tried to contain herself for the male, she needed to be strong for him. She should be the one comforting him, and yet he had been the one comforting her. Shaking her head slowly she realized just how messed up she was, just how selfish she had become.

Standing to her paws, she decided she need to show Migi that not all wolves were bad, that not all were full of treacherous lies and deceit. Sure she was rude and selfish, but that didn't mean she would ever harm him or deceive him. He was one of her only friends in this land and she planned to stay friends with him. Looking upon the ashen male she blinked out her last year before taking a step closer. She would not push him any more, not after what he had been through.

"Oh my gosh...Migi I am so so sorry..." she apologized, but not for what his brother had done. Instead she apologized for any rich she had placed upon him, any dangerous threat she had shown him with her words. She now knew how damaging her words could be on the wolf and she was honestly scared for him. She could hurt him a whole lot worse than he imagined.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-18-2014, 06:58 PM

Migi watched Trica for a moment, he didn't really care at this point. Now he was more focused across the point, he knew that if she walked away that would be on her now. He was a monster and he was fine with that, he had no intentions of changing his ways for the greater good or anything ridiculous like that. So as she apologized, he shrugged. "I cannot get mad at you, or anything." Anger was a useless emotion.
"But be warned I will not give up my habits for this friendship. While I will not harm you, if I'm not around you best avoid me so you don't get caught in something you dislike. Specially how you are afraid of blood." Migi stated as he settled down his shoulders. It seemed their meetings dragged out a bit as they usually did.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-18-2014, 10:14 PM

The wind ruffled her long pearly white coat as she sat, gazing at the reflection in the crystal-like pond. Her breathing hitched at the mention of blood, but she was quick to cover it up, in the hopes that the male hadn't overheard it. A lump formed in the back of her throat as she got caught up in the memories that related her with blood. Turning her gaze from her reflection she turned it to the thin scar running along her spine, the wound completely healed and almost invisible in her ivory pelt. Stupid rogues.

Turning her crown back towards the grey male, she looked at his paws. Though, they weren't his, instead they were matted in crimson and brown, the nails coated in the foul substance. Cringing, she turned away from the wolf, gazing instead back at the surface of the pool and the reflection of the sky. "You don't need to warn me Migi. I am more perceptive than you seem to think." she muttered, trying to contain her emotions.

Images of blood still stained her mind as she continued staring at the reflection, watching the small flurries of snow land on the surface of the water. Laying down, she pressed her shoulders into the cold snow, trying to forget about the pain and anguish of the world and instead remember the good in it. Though, in a world such as this, cruelty cannot be easily forgotten.

"Speech"