size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-09-2014, 05:27 PM

Rhythm would find herself laying lazily under a bare leafed oak tree, she would sprawl lazily beneath it?s not so there shade. She?d returned from another exploration of the lands around them and she felt quite fatigued and ready for a day off. She deserved it, she?d brought back many herbs to help the stores for the winter as well as a bit of knowledge of an odd loner neighbor. She?d popped her head into her sister?s den on her return, not surprised to see her quite asleep. She would not have been able to see how her abdomen had grown in the last week though.
She hadn?t made it far from her own den so far that day, having only crawled from the hole to lay on top of the underground home. She wouldn?t fall back into slumber, but she?d rest her body on the soft earth. The soil and drying grass beneath her would hold some of the warmth that the summer had bestowed it and she would enjoy it?s comfort rather than the harsh winds. Every now and then her tail would flick absentmindedly, as she enjoyed the feel of the wind in her tail. At some point she?d need to move and check up on her sister.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-10-2014, 04:18 AM

Motif had mellowed down a ltitle since the initial shock of seeing and feeling her growing stomach beneath her. Her calmed thoughts where more from Rhythm's gentle touch on her aching spirit then anything else that had happened since she had found herself pregnant. The woman did a great deal of sleeping, and drinking and peeing and more often then not she also found herself starving. She had managed alright in hunting so far but she woke up in a late afternoon, rising to her paws and decided to catch herself some game. As she wobbled from the den she found herself unbalanced, and in the pale light would see that some how the growth of her belly had crept up on her again. Sighing heavily she let it swing gently beneath her as she walked. She wasn't heavily pregnant yet, she wasn't quite half way through her pregnancy after all but she very much could tell she was pregnant ? there was no denying that.

She made her way through Abaven's territory, her attempts at stealth and light movements where as laughable as a fresh puppy at play. When she caught sight of a rabbit she doubled her attempts, creeping through the grass that seemed to catch beneath her in all the wrong ways and her paws felt so much heavier beneath her that her dampened paws where not nearly as so as they should be. Before she was close enough to her prey it's eyes shot up and it got an eyeful of pregnant wolf and shot off into the distance. She gave an angry cuss under her breath and stormed after it like a charging bull (and with all the weight of one) her eyes on the prize her paw snagged on a tangled root and she went down hard, landing with an oofth in the dirt and earning herself a nice cut just below her eye-line from jagged earth and stone in front of her. She sighed gently, feeling but not seeing her injury. If it was bleeding it was minimal, but all the same with disheartened spirits she would make her way to Rhythm's den. She 'crept' inside without knocking and collapsed heavily beside her sister, nosing into the others warmth with another heavy sigh. Hopefully this day could just end already, an Alpha that couldn't hunt! Already she was proving herself a waste of space.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-10-2014, 11:20 AM

She would lay lazily, not intending to go very far today at all, when the faint scent of blood would reach her over the overpower scent of her sister. That was about all she got to think before Motif squeezed into the den, coming in to curl next to the returned ventureer. She?d peek open her eyes as Motif would heave a rather heavy sigh, any alarm would dissipate as she didn?t see any hindering injuries. She couldn?t see her sister?s face well.
Rhythm would reposition herself only slightly, moving to embrace her sister?s sudden appearance. She?d smile, ready to be there for the disgruntled queen. Again, she couldn?t help but to remind herself how much she didn?t want to get pregnant. Nuzzling into her sister?s fur she felt a need to thank her for stopping by, after all she hadn?t really wanted to leave her cozy den today. Motif was worth it though. "Hey," she?d whisper, nuzzling into her sister?s neck. "I missed you," a confession would leave her lips as she would give a sideways glance to Motif?s belly. They were ever growing, and Rhythm?s want to be excited for them had to be squashed. She?d need to hang out with Wren some more..

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-10-2014, 02:45 PM

It was strange to think of Rhythm out adventuring, that had always fallen to Motif herself or Chord in the past, but she would be very happy to see her sister out and about. She had missed the girl tremendously and felt like she had grown to the size of a hippopotamus in her absence. As she curled up against the familiar form of her sister the other would rouse from sleep and nuzzle Motif in greeting. For Motif it was simply a relief to be back in her sisters soothing company, to curl up against her and know that as long as Rhy was here everything would be okay ? she had never needed such comforts in the past, and now that she did to find that they where here was heaven.

?I missed you too Rhy, you gona tell me what you found in the big wide world?? she teased gently, heaving her weight to side as she nuzzled closer to her sister, if she shoved the girl it would be entirely by accident and a misjudgement of weight ? she wasn't use all the extra baggage she had to lug around yet.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-10-2014, 10:40 PM

She could very easily see how much Motif had grown in just the short time she was away. She had to be absolutely stuffed with pups to be growing so quickly. She didn?t really want to ask how many times she?d decided to do it with this man, but obviously they got busy. She would shove those thoughts from her mind as she nuzzled her sister lovingly, it felt good to be back in her presence. She had found an odd affection for the woman, one that didn?t seem to want to leave her for very long.
Motif would verbalize how much she?d missed her sister, echoing Rhythm?s words. She?d go on though, curious about Rhythm?s adventures. "I found a lot of herbs, saw some interesting places, and met a very odd wolf." She?d think back to the man who?d been so curious about the packs that lived here. "I don?t even know if i can describe him, he was so odd." She didn?t know how to feel about that either. Did she want to laugh, or feel sorry for him?

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-10-2014, 11:42 PM

Motif's lithe form would enhance the size of her pregnancy, it seemed more obvious, more swollen on her form then it might on others. Her agility, her love for the wind and running felt like a dream now that her belly swayed beneath her, obvious and heavy. Her sister didn't seem to mind the added weight pushed up against her and Motif would feel content again, here beside her sibling. Well she got comfortable she listened to what Rhy had to say, smiling at her explanation of what she had encountered. She told Motif about the herbs she had collected and an odd wolf she had encountered. Mo would raise her eyebrows at the mention of a strange wolf, wondering at her sisters definition.

?Good or or bad odd?? she asked simply, to get an idea on what Rhythm was saying with her statement. She sighed again, content and began to groom her sisters coat, the back of her neck and around her ears in familiar, gentle movements, in the pure love of siblings the two held.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-11-2014, 11:11 AM

She could only guess at what Motif was going through, how she longed to run and move but being completely held down by the life within her. Rhythm was sad that she could not console her sister at the joys that these babies would bring, or that all of this would all be worth it in the end. In all honesty it really didn?t seem like it with the circumstances at hand. Motif wouldn?t even be able to enjoy them once they were here. Rhythm couldn?t keep these thoughts in her mind, if she did she knew that the events that coursed their lives would crumble and fail. She would have to accept their fate.
Her mind would focus on her sister, on remembering the days that had just passed. She?d think about the odd wolf that had come to talk to her. His odd manners and his obvious disregard for personal space. Though at no time had she felt threatened by him. "I don?t think I was ever in any danger, but i feel sorry for him. He seemed confused about a smile." She would say as Motif resumed the grooming of her features. Rhythm was not an emotional being, but she knew how to smile and at least act like she had a heart. The male she?d come across had been stone cold.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-12-2014, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 04:22 PM by Motif I.)

Rhy would speak again, in answer to her question and Motif would tense, pausing in her grooming at the thought of Rhythm in danger. No, no one would mess with Rhythm, they would have a very angry, very pregnant bitch on their case if anyone ever dared try. Not to mention Bass's wrath... her lip quirk at the corner at the thought of Bass and Motif making a tag team against anyone that ever thought to hurt Rhythm. She imagined Bass, angry and firm and strong and Motif, panting and heaving in her stride beside him, ten times more pregnant then she was now. She shook her head to dispel the image, flicking her tail gently against Rhythm as she thought.

?Confused by a smile? What a strange life he must lead? she mused, thinking of her family, of Bass and Motif. For a moment she thought of the children inside of her, and her stomach rolled at the thought that they might grow up in a world that would cause them to be confused my a smile.. no, she would never allow that. She would speak to their father, she would gain everything she could from him on what their lives might be like if he took them, and only... only if she knew they would be happy would she dare leave them in his care, she had enough maternal instinct for this at least.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-12-2014, 04:46 PM

She wouldn?t expect such words to effect her sister quite as they did. She would feel her sister tense as she paused her actions, obviously lost in thought for a moment. Rhythm would whine softly as she nuzzled her sister again. She said she wasn?t in danger, Rhythm was usually smart enough to keep herself out of harm?s way. And she was fast, Motif knew that. The other dark she wolf would shake her head, dispelling the images and finding words to speak. Agreeing easily with Rhythm?s statement.
She?d wonder where her sister?s thoughts might be heading as the two lay there together. Rhythm would blink, letting her head relax as her eyes looked up at the ceiling above them. What did the future hold for the pair of them? What would it be like once Motif was no longer pregnant? She wouldn?t be so heavily reliant upon her emotional support and alpha duties would likely rule her time once more. Where did Rhythm sit within her sister, and her pack?s future? She would debate about asking, but feeling a bit nervous she would keep quiet, thoughts astray as she enjoyed her littermates grooming.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-12-2014, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 05:13 PM by Motif I.)

Rhythm would whine softly as Motif's pause and the queen would nuzzle Rhythm's neck gently. ?It's ok Rhy, I was just imaging... oh? she held her breath a moment to ensure she wouldn't burst into laughter before continuing. ?Me, ten times larger and Bass all furious tag teaming against someone that might have tried to hurt you? she admitted, shaking her head again at the picture it created, letting her sister know she wasn't worried. She smiled in the darkness of the den and continued grooming her sweet sisters. She knew it was wrong of her to think of Rhythm as the more innocent and breakable of the three of them, but she did, and her protective side seemed the be rearing up in the back of her head, more there and stronger then she was accustomed to. Pregnant or no, she truly would have marched down and kicked the snot out of anyone who hurt Rhythm ? mentally or physically. Rhythm was hers, well, her's and Bass's and no one was allowed to mess with her.

Uncertain where these thought where coming from she concentrated more on cleaning out her sisters deep chocolate coat, and thought about how perfect, unbreakable and strong the love between the three siblings was. They weren't the only ones of the litter, but they where perhaps the closest. Harmony had somehow drifted away from them and Chord was always off finding his adventures, it was Harmony Motif and Bass that stayed here together and forged this bond through experience and commitment, between the three of them.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-12-2014, 07:40 PM

She wouldn?t expect her sister?s next words, they?d cover the whine as bring about a small giggle, finding the image of her sister so rotund slightly amusing. Though in reality she would feel sorrow for her poor sister to become so large. Still, the words were comforting, it was good to know that her siblings would always be there for her. Not that she didn?t already know this, there wasn?t a doubt in her mind that all she had to do was say so and they?d be after whoever she wished. Motif would continue her grooming, the relaxing motions causing Rhythm to relax even more, taking in her day off and putting her feet up. This was the perfect day back, now if only their aunt?s hot springs were near by. "It?s good to know you?ve got my back." She?d say quietly as her eyes closed, obviously enjoying her sister time.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-12-2014, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 08:01 PM by Motif I.)

There was silence a moment and Motif lost herself in the thoughts of her siblings, the bond the family had created together and she realised that despite her initial attempt at befriending Wren, her discovery that Motif was carrying had chased away any further thoughts of the woman ? but if she was the one for Bass, if she also was carrying children Bass's children, then she really had to put in effort to get to know her, if she was a part of Bass's life, then she was a part of all their lives.

She moved her attentions to Rhythm's shoulder, nuzzling her head under the crock of Rhy's neck as she lazily continued her grooming. ?I will always have your back Rhythm, you and Bass, your my reasons for existing? she whispered softly into the darkness, sighing as she closed her maw and curled against her sibling more restfully.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-13-2014, 06:08 PM

Both of the girls had need to catch up with their brother?s mate. She was part of the family now, their sister, and they barely knew her at all. She was giving birth to their brother?s offspring, she deserved better than what they?d been showing her.
The dark girl would hold her sister close, still enjoying the lazy grooming she would receive. As well as the words that were given, Rhy would still have to shake her head. Surely she wasn?t that important, she was just Rhythm.. she didn?t mean to be anything special. Still she found it amazing to hear the words Motif had for her, and for a moment they?d render her speechless. No one had ever said something like that about her. Had she been an emotional she wolf she might have easily cried, but silence would overtake the pair as she smiled. She?d had no idea she was held so dear. She?d remain silent, feeling Motif?s relaxation. The two of them certainly deserved a nice long rest.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-13-2014, 06:28 PM

Motif would speak from her heart, and she could almost hear the smile on Rhythms face in the darkness. The silence stretched on and Motif didn't speak again. She truly enjoyed these nights with Rhythm, so often now she found her way here, curled up beside her sister, they would speak from the heart and curl up to sleep with the comfort of each other. It was a seriously pleasant way to spend the afternoons and nights and she half wanted to move into Rhythm's den until the pregnancy was over. Rhythm was a balm to her worries, a pleasure to spend time with and surely it could only be a good thing to be around someone in healer training well she was pregnant.

Nudging her head gently into a more comfortable position she let her eyes droop shut. It was warm and dark and quite, and she could feel the presence of her sister all about her ? there was little more she could ask of the world then moments like this, smiling, she allowed herself to drift off into deep, dreamless sleep.

"Speech"