ardent

LET ME SET YOU ON FIRE, LOVE

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2014, 07:26 PM

A loud call of summons rang from within her chest. The Queen called for one wolf, and one wolf alone. Perhaps the wolf she called for was her most faithful, her most trustworthy- she alone had stood strong, and she alone Roman would seek to aid in her ambitions, whatever those may be. So Roman would wait, impatiently for the dame. She didn't know what Elli sought to do within Regium, Roman only knew that she would aid her in any endeavor. While two of the tier two ranks had been filled, Roman had left the last empty, so see who would take it. Perhaps it would be Elli that would rise to the challenge. Roman also needed to promote up to fill the tier three ranks- and recruit- she had a lot to do. She needed a counsel- just in case the tenuous relationships between packs called for quick and aggressive actions. Lazily, she paced- letting her head run through all the possibilities, perhaps she'd spend time at the battlefield to recruit- and perhaps she'd even force-fully bring members to Regium's ranks.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 07:39 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

Elli heard a summons for her and her alone and it piqued her interest. Did Roman want to discuss something with her or was it just a call to talk as a, what she hoped at this point, friend. She would respond to it with grace and speed as she rushed towards the queen of Bevroren's voice. She would arrive in front of the queen with a dip of her head. "Yes Roman? What can I do for you?" She would ask in a friendly tone with a slightly tilt of her head. The russet wolf would fall back onto her rump as she waited Roman to respond to her question.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-17-2014, 09:29 AM

She is happy to see Elli when she appears, and Roman smiles warmly at the dame. "How are you settling in?" She inquires. She waits a few moments before continuing. "You are one of the few wolves whose loyalty I do not doubt. Tell me Elli, what are your ambitions?" Roman sought to reward her, but she did not know what would make her happy. She waited for a few moments. What would she do if Elli sought to lead her own empire? She'd miss her terribly, but gods would she encourage her in hopes of a strong ally. Roman settled on her haunches, with a soft sigh as she waited, her face plastered with a warm smile. As long as it was with Elli, she didn't mind wasting time. At the very least, the woman had earned that much from her.

Speech,

short ass post, sorry D:

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-17-2014, 10:43 AM

The queen asked how she was settling in and then asked about the ambitions that Elli carried for her. She had to think carefully about the question before answering them both. ?I?m settling in fine. The herb stores from Ethereal were raided so when I returned to gather them, I discovered I had to collect them all once again. As for my ambitions? My ambitions are high, Roman. I will, regardless of how long it takes, be your second in command.? She reported the information to her, knowing that in order to reach such a rank, she needed to perfect her fighting skills and improve upon them. She would have to train her arse off to do it but that was something she was willing to do.

The tawny girl had to admit she had been slightly offended to learn that some healer who had been housed in Bevroren had achieved the rank of lead healer over her. If she could, however, become the second in command she wouldn?t mind so much. She intended to earn her rank through loyalty and skill alone and once Roman saw her ready, Elli would take that rank with a fierce protectiveness.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-17-2014, 11:33 AM

Roman had wondered about the things that Ethereal had left behind but she chose not to dwell to much on them. She couldn't change the past, no matter how much she wished that she could. When Elli spoke, Roman gave her- her full attention and finally, the Queen would reply. "You probably wonder why you didn't have the lead healer positon here- I wanted to explain that. Athena asked that I didn't change her ranks too much, and I didn't want to cause too much discourse in the pack. I left Devin as the lead healer and Talvi as one of my betas, but Elli- I would like to see you as the other beta or Lady of Regium." She said. "As a healer I never asked you of your other fighting and hunting skills, but I know you are a level-headed and competent she-wolf. I'd be willing to work with you on any area you weren't sure of- if you'd request it of me." She paused again with a slight smile, to see what the other she-wolf had to say. Would Elli be satisfied with stepping up as a beta? Roman could only wonder.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-17-2014, 06:41 PM

With Roman's words, an honor that Elli would never turn down as nothing. She was just offered to be a beta, a Lady. Elli did not even have to think about it and her mouth went slightly agape. "Roman, I would love to be a Lady of Regium and I'd be grateful if I did have the position. As for my skills? I'm confident with hunting and defensive skills but offensive moves are a whole other story and they are something I have to work on." With that, she would end her piece of the conversation as her tail wagged furiously. Excitement bubbled inside of her.