Posion That Never Stung

Cygnus

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Setting: Noon | Cloudy

Just last night Cygnus had been looking at these forest as the most hell like place he had been in. But now with the normal day light he looked at these trees in a whole new way. They were a more warming fire color than a scary one. Cygnus like the willows looking like this way. It made him feel more welcomed by them. Which might have explained why he found himself laying underneath the protection of one.

Not only had Cygnus been just relaxing at the under the tree, he had found something interesting to say the least. The dark male had gotten himself a hare. Though instead of eating it Cygnus had been playing with it. Picking it up, tossing it in the air, dragging it around. He found himself amused by it.

Rolling onto his back with the hare in his mouth Cygnus lightly gnawed on the paw of the dead hare. To anyone walking by he would surely look odd. Perhaps he might look like a grown man acting like a young child.

"Speech"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-09-2014, 10:13 PM

Leo had tracked down as much of his family as he thought he could for the time being and instead had set out to explore as much of Alacritis as he could. He had ventured into the south for a time, meeting the strange gray woman that still came into his thoughts from time to time. He was sure that he would venture down into the still seemingly untouched lands eventually, but for now he would come back to the mainland, wondering who else might be out and about this cloudy afternoon.

It wouldn't take him too long to come across another scent, this one male. It was easy to spot the male's dark coat among the fall foliage. Leo raised a brow curiously at the male as he padded closer, watching as he tossed a hare about like some kind of toy. This man certainly didn't look young enough to be considered a child, but he certainly was acting like one. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with your food?" he called with a hint of humor as he got closer, stopping a few feet away. His sapphire gaze fixing on the stranger curiously.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cygnus

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2014, 10:54 AM

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with your food?"

Dropping his hare he quickly moved to his feet before backing up. Not words came trembling from his mouth. Instead all that would be heard was a soft whine escaping Cygnus. To be such a large brute he was quite the scardy-wolf.

Trying not to stare at the other male Cygnus forced his eyes to stare at the paws of the other male. "You can have it." His muzzle pointed towards the hare. Although it was a bit roughed up and dirty it was still edible for any. Cygnus was just hoping that if he offered the other a sacrifice of sorts he wouldn't be sacrificed himself. Of course the odds of him being sacrificed on this very day were few and far in between it never hurt to be cautious.

""

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-18-2014, 04:53 PM

speech

Well, this was certainly an unexpected reaction. Leo blinked with surprise as the dark-colored male suddenly dropped his play thing and quickly backed away. Leo tried to meet the brute's gaze, but it seemed that his stranger was intent on looking only at his paws. His head tipped to the side at the offer and he glanced at the hare. It was played with and dirty, but otherwise no worse for wear. But why would he offer it so easily? And why be afraid? He hadn't meant to act threatening and was sincerely sorry if it had come across in such a way.

He settled down onto his haunches and peered at the male, making sure that his posture was un-threatening and calm. "I appreciate your offer, but I'm not hungry. Thank you though." He gently nudged the hare back toward the male with his pale forepaw, putting a small smile on his muzzle. "I'm Leo. May I know your name?"