Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
11-09-2014, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 12:45 PM by Lel.)
Ignore the totally, utterly necessary Superman reference. These pups are unfortunately not from Krypton.

MOAR LEL PUPPIES!

Yep, Lel Leone has once again impregnated an unwitting girl. This time it is Callisto his worst enemy very best friend. These kids will be raised by Lel and his sister so they will not be of lighter alignments.

You can see the profiles of the family they will be raised with here:
Adopted mother- [Jian]
Half sister- [Zola]
Half-Brother- [Lian]

Like Lian and Zola they will be raised to think they are better than average wolves and will be highly encouraged to mate at will, but particularly mate with each other. To preserve that all so precious incest gene pool.

ONTO THE FUN PART: DESIGNS!
(Lineart by Tainted-Remorse on DA)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Feel free to make your own designs of course. :3

Mouse might be seeking to take a pup and due to the special circumstances of these pups I assume we will only be getting a max of 3.

THE APP!
CODE
Name: This pretty open
Personality: 150 minimum
RP sample: 100 minimum

So far their is no due date so there is no deadline. I'll update this once we get a due date.

Cygnus

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Going for this design please
user posted image
Sedated we're nursing on a poison that never stung

Our teeth and lungs are lined with the scum of it

Name: Crux

Apperance: As a pup: He's a bit disproportion as most pups are. His legs are far to long for his body. Crux's paws are a bit too big along with his head.

As an adult: Crux has grown into his once long lanky legs. His body which was once a pudgy little thing as grown full of muscle. He stands tall like his father Lel at a height of 35 Inches. His weight is mostly made up in muscles. For an overall weight Crux weighs in at 169 Pounds.

Fur and marking wise Crux is a basic beauty. His base coat is a sleek midnight black. Crux's paws each have short white sock like markings. His tail has a white tip to it.

Personality: WILL DO HIS AFTER SHOWER

RP sample: WILL DO THIS AFTER SHOWER

Free and young and we can feel none of itCrux

Nocturne I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-15-2014, 11:14 AM

[Image: b53d001b-9999-4571-8ab7-e30eea4418de_zps80e53a5c.png]

[ BELLADONNA LEONE ]

FEMALE | 36" TALL | 119 POUNDS

[ appearance ]

Quote:From quite the interesting affair comes a beautiful child, representing the fragility of light and darkness in her markings. But off the subject of markings for now, she displays a unique mix of feminism and that of a valkyrie. To her hips are curves, while her shoulders are sharply defined, as if it were a blade cutting the darkness of her pelt. Muscles will someday grace her appendages, but for now, her legs are stubby and small.

As she grows, her legs will lengthen and grow, setting Bella on the apex of thirty-six inches of height, most of which consists of an even balance of leg and body.

[ personality ]

Quote:WIP

[ roleplay sample ]

Quote:WIP

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
11-16-2014, 03:43 AM
We now have an official due date!

Since the pups are due on the 9th of December apps will be closed on the 2nd of Dec which will give all successful applicants a week to get their pups up and running.

We were also awarded 2 free pups slots, I am still working out if Mouser will be taking one of the pups or not but for sure one of the pup slots will be given to a winning applicant.

Kyung

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
11-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Quick reminder that these apps are due on the 2nd, they will need to be done by no later than that date to be up for consideration.

Don't make me pull out art to bribe you... I mean the pups will get some anyways but don't make do it.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-29-2014, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 08:04 PM by Armai.)
Computer Hope
A R M A I !

my pretty little thing !

upon birth the girl showed immense promise and undeniable potential; she sported a healthy frame - four legs, two ears, one nose - a faerie laced in the colors of an ashen winter. from the moment of her existence the girl boasted a healthy pair of lungs with cries that could split the heavens, she proudly expressed her intelligence as she began forming words and walking at the earliest possible age. she shined like a fresh bulb, excelling in every aspect, the absolute epitome of her father's belief - himself and his progeny were of a higher breed, a greater class.

until her eyes opened, and the endearing stumble in her steps became an act of confusion, her adorable tendency to speak in the wrong direction while having a conversation became a sick sense of realization. the girl had been born blind.

impossible, it seemed, that a child created from the likes of a being such as Lel could be disabled so. impossible that the sparkling pair of lilac eyes, pale and cold, nestled within the tufts of a silvery coat, could see nothing at all.

and as the child grew even more impossibilities became possible. the long, lanky legs of the girl turned out to not be very long at all, with the child forever bearing a size of small (28 inches & 80 lbs). what were believed to be signs of strength while young were nothing but a ruse and the girl's once ever active voice all but disappears, only ever appearing once every blue moon.

but the god's cruel joke wasn't only a joke; for a little thing she is quite pretty, with a coat of smoke and a nose of pink. her large heather grey ears, and fluffy ash tail fade off into ivory, with her ears being tipped in a heavy soot. the rest of her body holds a rather simplistic design, her paws each hold pink pads, aside from one which is stark black; but her true beauty lies not within her coloring or her coat but within the depths of her clouded orbs. dead, sightless and blank are her purple windows - but that's the very thing that makes them so captivating.

queen of the children and their fairytales !

a toy with batteries running low, a movie stuck in slow motion, a faerie who has lost her wings; the girl exists as though she doesn't belong. how could she possibly believe in the poison fed to her by her parents? hearing things such as "an average wolf" being beneath her from a young age has done little to taint the girl's innocence. how could someone blessed by the gods with a gift such as sight be so worthless that they are beneath her? in the mind of the girl, armai leone, every living soul is as equal as the other.

the child lives in a world devoid of power, or status; the concepts of kings and queens, of a master and his slave are beyond the girl's understandings. she is a humble thing and she would gladly go out of her way to soothe those less fortunate, heal the ill and the cast away. she makes a home for the unloved in her heart, a heart that never ceases to grow and expand and swallow whole any who dare challenge its love.

despite this though, the girl isn't one to openly voice her opinions or to question someone's beliefs (no matter how wrong they seem). she is a meek, quiet thing and she often comes across as not only blind, but mute as well. her answers usually consist of a head nod or a soft whimper, and in the rare cases when she does speak her voice is one forged from ice. her sentences are almost always short and monotone, and they usually linger in the air moments after they've been uttered - something like an eerie echoing.

in addition to her silence is her ever expanding curiosity, she is a thing to be forever filled with the imagination of a child. due to a lack of sight the girl must paint a picture of what the world around her looks like. her enhanced abilities to smell and to hear do little to soothe or help the babe when she must imagine what her home and her family and even herself looks like. imagining is hard when all you've ever seen is black, but it does not deter her from trying, it does sometimes make her wonder though, 'what is the point?'

because of this, surely there must be anger, hatred, jealously crawling beneath the pretty pink skin of the babe; surely there must exist a flaming ball of animosity living like a parasitic growth deep within the otherwise perfect child. surely her eyes - destroyed, unfinished, useless eyes - must fill the girl with hostility! to assume something like that, to believe such an angelic thing could hold a grudge to the gods for making her this way ... you would be assuming correctly.

buried deep behind the girl's forgiveness and cheerfulness and curiosity and compassion is a ball of black, a ball of self-pity and disgust for herself. a ball of darkness that will one day consume her as though she was nothing and leave her with a soul so bitter, so acrimonious and volatile that you'd be a fool to come close. one day she will become a monster, a monster set on making others suffer the same fate as her; to be blind. or even to be mute - to lack a tongue, to lack ears or to lack their legs on which they walk. to make another go through the agony of her own life will one day become the sweetest taste to the child.

ever an innocent; just a pretty little thing !

sorry for making her blind, i hope it wont be much of a problem. i really wanted to enter this site with a blind character and really wanted to apply here so it kind of just happened, ha ha. i also thought her blindness could make for an interesting plot twist if she was accepted.

i'm not sure how lel, lian, jian and zola would feel about her being blind - would they think less of/disown her? i feel as though armai would make a good helper to callisto because she's quiet and would be useful as a retriever of herbs but since no one would know mai was blind until she'd opened her eyes and began showing signs of it i think her mother would already be gone by then, and it'd be too late to dump mai on her? if the family did want to rid themselves of her then i'd be fine with her being abandoned and picked up by someone else, if that could be possible.

there can possibly be a plot where artemis kidnaps mai.
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Lian

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Vail
11-30-2014, 07:53 PM
I kinda like the idea of Armai being blind. Though I'm not quite so sure how Lian will react to the babies.

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-01-2014, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014, 04:03 AM by Lel.)
Nico do you have a Skype or some other easier way to communicate with you instead of PM, I get the feeling Mouse and I are gonna need to discuss some things before we make our final decisions and I know I have a few questions...

Feel free to pm it to Helios' account if you don't feel like posting it here. I usually log off on his account so I'll see it when I return in the morning.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-01-2014, 06:22 AM
It has been sent! I will be home after school today so I'll be on Skype to answer your questions then! :)
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Alrighty!

So since Mouse will be taking one pup (Calder) we have one more open/free pup slot and it goes to Nico's Armai.

The pups will be born in a week so both Mouse and I would like to see her up and running by then.