Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
11-16-2014, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 11:36 AM by Soliloquy.)

Life had been rather quiet as of late. Scorpion had not pushed this pack talk any further and nothing particularly exciting or important had happened within his life. Though he had been looking forwards to ruling at his brother's side, Soliloquy still couldn't deny the fact that it had in fact been a rather joyous quiet all the same. Isolde was still at his side, something he thoroughly enjoyed and their little connection seemed only to strengthen. If anyone observed they'd think perhaps that was only the case for Isolde, his wanderings perhaps seeming like he was bored of the russet beauty. This of course was not the truth, though Scorpion had not taught him to be a one woman man.

Isolde however was still the only one in his life. Other explorations hadn't exactly been too successful, apart from perhaps Titania. He hoped for more in the future from her and though he had been considering venturing to find the girl again, right now Isolde held his complete and utter attention. Something about her had seemed different lately, her scent captivating him far more than usual and he simply couldn't get enough of her. He cared little for the reasoning of this change, if he thought about it the answer would likely soon appear to him though he simply didn't bother to search for it. Only thoughts of Isolde would fill his mind.

Waking up that morning he could have sworn that enticing scent had gotten stronger, his desires certainly had at the very least. He wished for her to wake up soon though unable to wait he would begin the task of stirring her himself. "Wake up my dear." He would speak softly, little nuzzles and licks upon her to drag her affectionately into the real world.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-16-2014, 10:32 AM

She?d only grow closer to the pale man, her presence very nearly never leaving his side. She?d experienced a few outings, as had he, and found that she was still craving the feeling of him close to her. The Range had been quiet, not that she would complain. The less she had to see of Soliloquy?s brother the better she felt. He always looked like he was about to gobble her up.
Even more so now she could count on Soliloquy?s presence, she would feel the change in seasons bring about a change in her body. Not that she would remember a time when she received such a life lesson. These changes brought about a change in her scent, she felt uncomfortable a lot of the time, and she couldn?t seem to get enough of Soliloquy.
Light dreams of being together with him would fill her mind as she slept. Though these little thoughts would quickly become disturbed by the gentle voice of her lover.She?d lean into his touch as he nuzzled her awake, the movements causing her need for him to increase. Eye would flutter opn slowly as she tried to hold back the intense feeling of want for him. The intensity would surprise her as she pushed herself against Soliloquy?s side. A squeak would leave her as she stretched and became more aware of her surroundings. "Good morning," She?d whisper softly as she nuzzled her features into his neck. She?d whine softly as thoughts of him overwhelmed her. What was wrong with her today? She could hardly even think straight.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
11-16-2014, 11:35 AM

Soliloquy had never been fully aware of the discontent that Scorpion somehow caused Isolde to feel. Yes she was clearly somewhat uncomfortable around him, though such feelings were ignored to some extent by the white Destruction, he simply couldn't understand why she would feel nervous in any way around him. Scorpion was his brother and easily the member of his family he was closest to, the man had helped to raise him and mould him into the figure he was today. If Isolde could adore Soliloquy so much, how on earth could could she feel so fearful around Scorpion? Soliloquy liked to think there were far more similarities than differences between the two brothers.

The changes had not only caused Soliloquy to be more attentive to Isolde, but it seemed that the russet girl craved such activities more and more as well. Honestly there was little opportunity to grow bored or search elsewhere these days and whilst ultimately he wished for more women of his own, for now he would continue to please both Isolde and himself with little other thoughts.

She would stir with no trouble, right away returning his nuzzles as she greeted him. "Good morning beautiful." He responded, though still continuing with his affections, her own swiftly grew in intensity and his would rise to match. It'd be useless to question what she wished to do today, he had a rather good idea of what the pair of them needed. Despite that though he would continue to lie at her side for now, pressing back into her side and continuing his loving touches until her demands and pleas for more would sound.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-16-2014, 12:10 PM

Scorpion himself wasn?t ever a bother to the girl, she had nothing against him personally., but the way he looked at her caused an odd nervousness in her breast that she did not appreciate. So she would often avoid him as best she could. She wouldn?t think about him unless he was in front of her though, and he?d not actively searched her out, so mostly she was peaceful within the boundaries of the range.
Not that she had much time to even think about Soliloquy?s older brother, most of the time she spent here was with the pale wolf. He? kept her quite occupied, just as he?d promised the first day he?d brought her home. They?d learned each other quite well since that day that seemed oh so long ago. She?d changed since then though, the winter would carry away the last few fragments of her childhood as she became a woman.
As she was brought to wakefulness Soliloquy would gently greet her, reminding her how highly he thought her appearance to be. Even when she was groggy and still half asleep he?d offer a compliment. The corners of her lips would pull up in a shy smile as she breathed in his scent and wallowed in the warmth of his form. He?d tease her knowingly, adorning her with little kisses and a provocative touch. It seemed he would realize the change within as easily as she had. She?d whine again, "Stop teasing me.." she?d play as she nipped at his neck.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
11-16-2014, 12:47 PM

Childhood had been put far behind the pair quite some time ago in Soliloquy's opinion. He had never exactly been entirely innocent, born into a far different environment to his princess here. They had changed since their initial meeting, it was hard to believe that occasion was now a year ago. Even then however Soliloquy had never viewed Isolde as a child nor himself for that matter. Now however they had officially entered their adult years, though neither cared to realise it Isolde's scent and current instincts were the obvious truth of that fact.

Though he had clearly won the girl now he still continued to dote upon her as he had in the initial stages of their relationship. Those compliments would spill easily from his lips now, they had become habits as much as they were still his honest opinions. A wonderful routine consumed their lives, he would settle for it for now especially in these precious days where it seemed Isolde simply couldn't get enough of him nor he of her. And there now were the first hints that she couldn't take this waiting, a plead to stop teasing.

"I'm teasing, my dear?" He questioned almost innocently, as if he had no idea quite what he actions were doing to her. The sly smile of course gave away his act entirely. No longer would he touch her however, lips hovering close to her ear, certainly still teasing as sultry tones would whisper. "What shall I do then?"

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-16-2014, 08:49 PM

Had she thought about it Isolde would have realized what she was going through and might have been more adamant about keeping herself from the pale wolf?s touch. In the end though the results were likely to be the same, the Seracian princess could not resist the temptation so easily laid out before her.
Even today, almost a year later he was still as affectionate as he?d been when they?d met. As well he was still as quiet and mysterious, but she felt like she knew him so much better than when they?d first met. Still she could hardly get enough of his touch, especially now with the cold of the winter.
He?d plead innocence with his words but as she shifted to look at his bright sunny eyes the grin he wore told her otherwise. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he was not about to stop. His short whisper would send a tremendous shiver down her spine, causing tiny trembles all over. Though she was sure they were not from the temperature, "Make me... warm." She?d whisper as she pushed into his side, longing for him to overwhelm her. She didn?t think she?d ever wanted him this bad before.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
11-17-2014, 02:26 AM

To be honest even if Soliloquy stopped to think of the risks he may have stopped entirely. Whilst the man sought to be like his brother, the idea of adding to the gene pool wasn't one that appealed to him right now. It was bad enough that Scorpion had to go and have all these kids Soliloquy certainly wasn't ready to be a father himself. There was one thing he'd secretly find comfort in however, these children hadn't stuck around clearly they were not as loyal to Scorpion as he was. It was a foolish choice for them to make though in his honest opinion, even more so than Scorpion siring them in the first place.

She quivered even without his touch, the anticipation and longing clearly displayed upon her and to top it off she would request soft pleas as she sought for more contact. "As I did the day we met?" He enquired leaning slightly more into her and placing one kiss atop of her head before withdrawing from her side entirely for further teasing. Rising to his paws he would move around her. "Or perhaps something more?" Why he teased her so much he had no idea, longing to move on himself. He knew the answer and now without waiting to hear it he would continue giving them both what they needed.

fade

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-17-2014, 07:29 AM

She wasn?t ready to be a mother yet, she would have said that ten times over had she realized what was going on. She felt too young and inexperienced, incapable of being responsible enough to think of being a parent. She couldn?t raise a litter with Soliloquy, she wanted a husband for that and thus far Sol had shown no interest in a proposal. He was her protector, provider, and lover but she knew they were not in a committed relationship. She shouldn?t reproduce with this man. But she wouldn?t think about it, and would instead focus on the ravaging needs her body craved.
He wouldn?t even think about stopping with his teasing, his simple words would continue, only slightly pressing into her he?d ask if he should recreate their first day together. He?d kiss her head before she shook it to tell him that was not what she?d meant, but he was well aware. Already his form would be removed from her side, causing another needy whine to fall from her lips before she heard his words again. She?d glance back a him, bright eyes thrown over her shoulder as he brought himself over her. Impatiently she would meet him, melting into his belly as he finished his teasing and started pleasing her needy form.
-fade-

"Speech"