There's just too much

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-10-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014, 06:25 PM by Aesire.)
"While we are sleeping, two-thirds of the world is plotting to do us in."
Aesire is my only character at the moment but I am looking for plenty of juicy and scrumptious plots with her. As a new character to a new family, no one will know her name and it is a chance for her to start over after her abandonment at Kingfall. Seeing as it was only two seasons back, I would say that it is still fresh in her mind. I'm looking for her to make a name of herself within the lands of Alacritis but I need your help to do it. I'm officially setting my maximum threads at 10 for now which means I will only do 10 active threads at a time. This includes only 1 fight thread open for this listing. I'm looking for all sorts of plots with her so if you can think of it, I'd probably be willing to do it.

1. FIGHT:Open
  2. Lonely thread in the Snowfalls
  3. Thread with Valentine
  4. Thread with Rashana
  5. Open
  6. Open
  7. Open
  8. Open
  9. Open
  10. Open
[Image: i2EAWJS.png]

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-10-2014, 10:04 PM
I think she should definitely meet Valentine. -nodnod- :3 He's always up for meeting new people. Another option is Imperium, the pack he runs. If she's at all interested in a pack it offers many opportunities to advance, and making a name for herself among them is entirely possible.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-10-2014, 10:08 PM
@Lazuli - I would love a thread for Valentine. As for joining Imperium, I will seriously consider it though it would be dependent on how the thread for the two of them went.

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Aesire should meet Titania (and have a long friendly girl chat)
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-11-2014, 07:23 AM
@Millie - I'd like a thread between the two of them. Can you start it or should I?

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-13-2014, 02:01 AM
I'll go ahead and start it. I'll PM you the link when I've finished.
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
11-13-2014, 10:01 AM
If she's looking to make a name for herself- she should talk to Roman Armada. (my girl). No one's as... namely as the Armada family, and Roman runs Regium and could perhaps try to interest her in it, and if she's not interested in it, no harm no foul. :)

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-16-2014, 07:06 PM
@ROAMER - I'd like a thread but I'm not quite sure about Regium as based off of her current thread with Valentine, she is leaning towards Imperium.