size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-14-2014, 02:58 PM

She?d follow Chord curiously, wondering why the boy had decided to run off so quickly after returning to his siblings. She?d find that he?d retreat into Threar territory. It was another of the Destruction packs, and she had no qualms with stepping over the borders. Family was family, she had no doubt that she would be welcomed here with open arms. Besides, Chord had just burst through, he seemed to hold a good example.
She?d never really been within these lands, only having really been with her siblings in Abaven since she came here. She?d explored all of the rogue lands but had yet to find herself within family territory. Bright blue and purple stare would take in the deadening trees, the leaves that littered the ground, and finally she?d bring herself to the falls. Taking a step back she would admire the feature before her, eyes wide and ears pushed against her skull as awe was written upon her features.
Rhythm would stand there for a while before her curiosity would draw her forward, she?d dip her toes into the cold water trying to adjust to the frigidity. It seemed bad now and couldn?t imagine what it would be like during the winter. Backing away from it?s cool surface she would stand and watch as the water would cascade down the front of the impressive rock face. She?d completely forgotten about Chord.

""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-14-2014, 03:22 PM

Chord had managed to slip into Threar without being noticed by Novella or anyone else within the pack. Rhythm too for the most part had managed to be rather sneaky in entering the lands though now the Author would manage to come across the strange scent within her lands. There was certainly a touch of familiarity about it, but still Novella would find herself somewhat concerned and now would follow the scent until she finally settled her gaze upon another stood within the waters at the base of the falls.

Appearance wise the other girl certainly didn't seem too familiar to her, she'd never gotten the chance to meet all of her nieces and nephews from Lyric and Darilnor and the girl before her now didn't resemble either of her parents or even her siblings enough for the connection to be made immediately. She was a member of Abaven though, that much she could tell dropping her concern slightly though she was still rather curious as to why this girl was here in the first place.

"Hello there." She called out as she drew closer to the falls and the brown female still gazing up at them. "Can I help you?" She didn't look as though she needed help but had she gotten a little lost wandering into the lands like this, or perhaps Bass had some sort of message to send her way. Was this maybe someone to give a lesson? She wouldn't have thought so, organisation for such an event surely surely would have been better than this.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-14-2014, 04:40 PM

She?d hear footsteps before the voice of her aunt would alert her to her presence, greeting her as she asked if there was any assistance she could offer with. Tiping her head curiously as she let her gaze find it?s way to the woman?s pelt Rhythm would feel her lips slip open as she found herself looking at her grandmother. Or not really her grandmother, there were some obvious structural differences, but this woman was a spitting image of her, with grandfather?s eyes. Was this Novella?
The rest of her body would turn as she smiled easily, nodding her head in greeting as she wagged her tail a bit. "Aunt Novella?" She?d guess cautiously as she took a few steps forward, "I?m looking for Chord, my brother." She?d pause again, but would eventually end with an introduction, "I?m Rhythm." Surely if she?d talked to Bass she would know her name.

""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-14-2014, 05:05 PM

Whilst Novella was unable to put a name to the face before her she would be very shocked to discover that the other knew of her. Alphas of packs she supposed did probably end up developing some sort of name for themselves though Threar had been rather quiet and kept mostly to themselves and their family. Not to mention she hadn't been greeted as an Author but as an aunt. This obviously was not one of Song's children, nor Symphony's and Anthem's still likely knew nothing of their Destruction heritage. That left her only with one guess, one that was confirmed to be right as she enquired about her brother Chord and introduced herself as Rhythm.

The girl was one of Lyric's daughters. A part of Novella couldn't help but feel a small amount of regret for leaving her sister behind as the family had, these children growing up without many of the Destructions around them and in a selfish manner, unable to watch them grow herself. She would offer a friendly smile now however, she was family and that was all that mattered.

"He visited a while ago now though I don't believe he's been back since." Novella certainly hadn't seen the boy anyway and hadn't considered the possibility yet that he too had slipped silently across the borders in the same manner his sister had.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-14-2014, 05:19 PM

Rhythm wouldn?t see the regret that Novella might have felt for leaving Ahlon, after all so had Rhythm and all her siblings. Besides, Chord had gone back who was to say that she couldn?t go back and visit? Either way, when she wasn?t corrected it would become obvious that the woman was indeed her aunt. She would give as much information as she was able, which was actually less than what Rhythm had. At least she?d scented him here, finding him after he crossed the border seemed a bit more difficult.
Not to mention the girl had become incredibly distracted by the waterfall, she had made a note to come back when it was warm, she would have sworn she saw a cave behind the waterfall. "I followed him to the border just a while ago, but i guess i got distracted by the falls." She?d explain as she looked between her aunt and the water.

""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-14-2014, 05:34 PM

Apparently though it would seem she was wrong by assuming Chord wasn't around Threar at the moment. Just as her niece had ventured sneakily over the borders it seemed Chord had achieved the same feat escaping unnoticed by her. "Ah." She would nod, not doubting the story at all though Chord had called in the past when he reached the borders rather than walking right in. "I'm afraid I haven't seen him though." She'd inform the girl. In most instances perhaps that would be the moment to depart, one continue her search and the other venture off elsewhere. This was her niece however and Novella was more than happy to spend a little time with her if Rhythm could spare it.

She would smile softly as Rhythm admitted she had been distracted by the falls. They had certainly become one of Novella's favourite places, the hidden cave within it treasured dearly by herself and Frith. That of course wouldn't be revealed to her niece, none in the pack had been told about it, not even the children it was her and her husband's own little world after all. "They are rather lovely."

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Rhythm

Rhythm would wonder for a moment what her brother was doing here if he'd not come to pay his respects to his aunt Novella. She knew there were many family members that lived here, what could he be doing taht he had to get away from his siblings? She'd try and put the thought from her mind, she'd catch back up with Chord eventually.

Her original distraction would come back to haunt her as Novella would comment on her fondness of the caves as well. Rhythm found herself smiling a bit brighter as she listened and watched as the water thundered over the edge. The world was so vast here, there were so many places to see and wolves to meet, she wondered if she'd ever miss Ahlon. "Do you miss being there? In Ahlon?" She'd ask quietly as her bright eyes made their way back to Novella's form.

""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Chord and Novella weren't exactly close, they hadn't really had much chance to speak given the fact that the russet marked boy was often out exploring the rest of the world. For that reason she could understand that he wouldn't be here to see her, her parents, his grandparents were surely more important to visit and she suspected perhaps that was where he had planned upon sneaking off to if he really was here. There was little that could be done about that now though and all she could do was speak with Rhythm in the mean time.

The dark girl's question would take her by surprise. Ahlon after all hadn't been mentioned by either of them and was a a rather random question to suddenly ask. There had once been a time she had missed it dearly, still did in fact though it didn't mean to say she wished to go rushing back. Was Rhythm perhaps a little homesick? From what she had heard the girl had been the last to leave Ahlon out of her siblings.

"Most of the family are here now, I don't miss it quite as much as I once did." She responded simply to start with. She of course still missed Lyric however, it was a shame that her sister wouldn't be joining them as the rest of the family had done now. "I miss Lyric more than place. It was where I grew up though, I do feel somewhat nostalgic for the lands." She responded. Life had been somewhat simpler there as well, still essentially a child. Here she had grown further though, learnt a lot and of course met Frith. If she could return to her old life in Ahlon at the cost of losing him she certainly would have to turn that deal down without a second thought. "Do you miss it then?"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-30-2014, 03:49 PM

Rhythm might have felt a little homesick, she had not been gone so long that she missed her parents dearly. They were always the rock in her life, the transition from them to her siblings was still taking place. Though she would still keep their knowledge and teachings close to her heart. Her ears would perk to Novella's answer, knowing what she meant. Still, it was hard to be with out your mother. She had felt the tug of her siblings need enough to make her way here. Novella would continue as Rhythm nodded, finding similar feelings but in an earlier stage of acceptance. Her aunt would then reverse the question back to her.

Rhythm would feel her ears fall to her head, did she miss Ahlon? "I do," she'd admit quiet;y, but like Novella she wasn't ready to go rushing back. "But I missed my siblings more." She'd give a slight smile as she looked back to the woman. "My mom misses you too, and everyone really."

""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Missing her siblings, now that was certainly something that Novella could understand. With many of hers in Alacritia it had been the natural decision to stay with them, specifically when there had been Song, the one sibling she had never really gotten the chance to get to know until she had joined Ludicael. It'd been a tough decision at the time, mostly for the family had been so divided in opinion and perhaps that had been the other thing keeping her here rather than in Ahlon, determined to try be the peace keeper and unite the siblings once more. It had worked though Howl still hadn't shown his face for quite some time now.

"I know the feeling." She explained simply with a soft smile. "At least I know where your mother is though, as for some of your uncles however my guess is as good as yours." There was the option to visit Lyric if she truly desired, yes it'd be difficult but she knew where to go when she got the chance. She could search for a year and still never find Howl or Story if she was unlucky. "I guess Chord is a little like that though, difficult to find when you want to?" She took a guess. She certainly got the impression that he was even worse than Howl or Story though.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-30-2014, 04:21 PM

Novella wouldn't be able to disagree with anything she said, though it hadn't been much. Both women knew what it was like to be away from their siblings and parents for a time. Though at the moment Rhythm had more tying her to Abaven than Ahlon. She had to be there for her sister's birth, Motif needed her now more than ever and she could never abandon that commitment. Novella would hit the nail on the head when it came to their brother Chord. The only one out of them that did not call Abaven home. She missed him a lot of times, but having the others close by was incredibly comforting. "He really can be." She'd giggle, point proven with her searching for him now, "He does always seem to find his way back eventually." She'd smile, she had to think Chord was more dependable on that than her uncles were. Especially since she hadn't even met many of them. "Has Bass told you about the pups we're expecting? She'd ask curiously, wondering if she should say anything about her sister's pregnancy.

""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 05:13 PM
How funny the similarities but then it seemed many of the Destructions hated to be apart from their family. It was the reason that her parents had given up Ahlon and set off for Alacritia in the first place, perhaps a little harsh that Lyric herself had never had the same option. It must have been horrible for her sister, parents, siblings and children all having left her. Novella dared not think about it for the guilt such thoughts would bring. She'd concentrate on doing what she could for her family here instead.

"That's good to hear. Maybe I'll actually get to see him next time he decides to stroll through my lands then." She would respond, a soft smile showing she was only joking and wasn't seriously irritated by her nephew travelling through Threar lands in this manner. She was serious about the possibility of seeing him next time however, it would be nice to spend more time with him. She would enjoy these moments with Rhythm now however.

The girl's next words would take her by surprise. The last time she had seen Bass he had mentioned the possibility of a wedding though there had certainly been no mention of pups from anyone within the pack. Despite knowing he had a mate her mind still wouldn't jump right away to he and Wren, who was having pups though? "No, he hasn't anything about that." She would respond, the shock evident in her voice. "Who is having pups, is it anyone I know?" How surprised she would be when she discovered that both Bass and Motif were soon to be parents.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-01-2014, 04:47 PM
She couldn't imagine a Destruction taht was not loyal to their family, she felt love from every one of the members. Or at least the ones she'd met. Even Rhythm did not known how vastly her family had expanded. That seemed to be one trait they shared no matter what. Novella would voice her desire to see her brother as well, the sneaky brute having avoided both women quite well. She would not, taking note to tell him Novella would like to spend some time with him too, but only after she'd had enough of him. For now she would enjoy catching up with her aunt. The older Destruction looking quite surprised when Rhythm mentioned the presence of new pups. She'd grin a bit wider as she prepared to spill the news, "Bass's mate is pregnant as well as the beta of the pack, and most surprisingly Motif is too." She'd offer as she added, "Most bizarre of all is that none of them were in season."

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 05:56 PM
The Destruction bloodline certainly stretched far and wide, only a minimal portion of it really present in Alacritia and even those here didn't all know each other. The ones that Novella knew though, those that were descendants of her parents she certainly cared about deeply and wished to know them all better.

As well as already being a large family it was constantly growing larger still. Bass and Motif now adding to the gene pool, once more making her parents great grandparents. She hadn't dared think about the possibility of her own children perhaps one day achieving the same, it was far too scary a thought. They weren't allowed to grow up although it was a little late to tell Aslan that, the boy had already overtaken her in size now.

"Bass and Motif!" She exclaimed, repeating the names with shock although of course a rather pleasant ones. There was always space for more Destructions, always more love to share. "I shall certainly have to have words with the pair of them, news like this shouldn't be kept a secret." The smile upon her face however proved she wasn't seriously hurt by the pair, nor did she really care too much about the delay. She knew how they must have been feeling, she had been so terrified throughout her pregnancy after all. "You'll have to pass on my congratulations to the parents-to-be. And tell Bass I expect an invitation to visit very soon."