size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
11-20-2014, 07:52 AM
I need posts for Cascade! Quite a lot of posts too! So who is interested in throwing themselves at her paws?

She is two years old currently and a (woefully untrained at the moment) warrior in Imperium. She's sassy, a bit of a tease to the tall dark and handsome types, and has a fascination for wolves who are more than a little evil themselves, though she herself is a nice, easy-going wolf. She's highly adaptable, a survivor, and she allows herself to be manipulated rather easily rather than put herself at risk, though don't think she's actually fooled by it - she's intelligent and very cynical so she's inclined to believe the worst in everyone and everything even if she doesn't act like it. She's got a bit of a thing for Valen right now, trying to tip him over the edge into darker and darker things hoping to see the progression from slightly-less-than-good to evil, but she has kind of the same thing for Drashiel too, though sadly he's gone off to live with his girl and she's in a bit of a pout over that. She isn't planning on leaving Imperium anytime soon since she'd miss seeing Valen's progression so don't expect to lure her into another pack, but she's pretty chill with the idea of just hanging out with a hoodlum or two, or even some of the nice kids as long as they aren't too boring.

So! That's Cascade in short. Who's interested in a post?
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Killi is a hoodlum!

Titania

Loner