gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-20-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 07:05 PM by Esti.)

So this was it, then? The home of the famous Valentine sweet-tongued lady killer. Well, Esti didn't know any of that really, but she assumed. After their date Esti hadn't heard much from the male, but the formation of a new pack is never kept quiet. Soon enough, Esti had heard the name Valentine again and that peaked her curiosity, which brought her to the packs boarders. Most of the morning had consisted of careful grooming in preparation for the occasion. She wasn't here to join the pack, but she was interested enough in Valentine to at least pretend to be interested in the pack as a whole.

Arriving at the brute's pack, Esti sat herself directly by the border, right on the edge. She checked her fur over before making the call. She made it loud and clear, not hiding her identity. She fully intended on finding out aboout this clan, but mostly about its leader. "Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-25-2014, 06:58 PM

The clear call of a fae who was not quite a friend but far too familiar to be considered an acquaintance brought a playful smile to the brute's lips. He stretched, rolling over onto his back so that all four massive paws pressed into the roof of his den. There were few creatures that he'd abandon a nap for. This was one of them. Valentine wormed his way out of the den, his massive frame making his exit snug and resulting in a liberal coating of cold dirt. Once free he shook out his coat, sending bits of brown grit in all directions and marring the unblemished snow. With a spring in his step, the brute set off immediately to answer the call.

With his head held high and a cocky grin on his lips, he arrived at the border shortly after. ”Esti,” he rumbled, ”What brings you to Imperium?” Was she looking to join? Valentine hoped so. One of his browspots rose, amusement evident in his expression. He teased, ”Did ya miss me?”

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-25-2014, 11:18 PM

The male made his appearance shortly after the call, much to Esti's surprise. The man smelled of fresh earth even above his masculine scent. His voice rolled out her name and Esti was surprised he actually remembered it. Esti nodded in response, her eyes twinkling slightly. He welcomed her to Imperium. Ah, yes, the name of this patch of land Valentine had claimed for himself. He asked if she missed him and she waived her body in a pretend swoon, aiming to land on the man's chest, or the ground, both would be dramatic, "Oh, TERRIBLY, Valentine! I could hardly bear it!" she sighed, her voice sickly sweet. She lay there a moment, letting her eyes dip closed for a moment before shooting Valentine a sharp look with her deep blue eyes,  "Really, though, as if."  The girl straightened herself back up with a coy smirk,  "Like I'd let someone sweep me off my paws that easily." Her tail flicked, maybe she did miss the brute, and she was honest about it, though she was able to conceal that fact in her shenanigans. She had a feeling Valentine would catch on, however, she didn't doubt that he missed her too. Maybe that was simply because Esti was full of herself, but what did that matter?

Esti flicked her head as if to put the matter behind them,  "I was actually wondering when you were gonna give me a tour of your new home. 'ts a nice place, maybe not as cool as the willows, but pretty good." Her eyes surveyed the land, her maw smiling, she would really like to see Valentine's assets, but more than that, it would be nice to spend time with him. "Speech"

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-28-2014, 06:04 PM

Her "swoon" caught him by surprise and because he was slow to react, she landed right on his chest. Her words drew an amused snort from him, the uncharacteristic sugar in her tone betraying her true feelings. In seconds the personality he was familiar with came out and while the words were harsh and inflammatory, from this fae, they were accepted with laughter instead of aggression. "I suppose I'll have to keep trying, then." He had half a mind to reach out with a forepaw and literally sweep her off her paws.

Her next statement made his browspots rise in disbelief. "What's this? Princess I-don't-need-no-packs is wanting to look at a pack?" He teased, "Are you feeling ill? Maybe I should get a healer."

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2014, 02:56 PM

The man laughed at her jokes and Esti found a slightly smug smirk on her face. It was always nice when others played along instead of acting all serious. Esti had to admit, she enjoyed the attention too. Valentine mentioned that he'd have to keep trying to sweep her off her feet, and for a second, his deep blue eyes sparked with mischief, causing Esti to stiffen momentarily. The spark was soon replaced with disbelief as he accused her, the Princess of the Willows, of being interested in his pack. Esti let out a laugh, "PLEASE! Do these look like willows to you? I just wanted to check out your uh- " her eyes trailed over the brute's stormy body, "- you know what, yeah, checking out your pack is fine." The girl averted her eyes to the landscape behind the brute, "I suppose yours is the real deal, huh? Not that mine wasn't, it was just a secret." She thought back to her days in the Willows. Wait, did she even tell Valentine about that yet? Probably. "I'll look, but I'm an independant lady, I'll have you know, and no, I don't need no packs." She ended with a nod, but the excitement in her eyes shone through, "Besides, a day next to Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome Alpha, treading over his terrain until the sun sets over the snow-" Esti let out a dream-like sigh, rolling her eyes and batting her eyelashes for effect, "Doesn't that sound... romantic?" Her tail flopped in the snow and she directed her eyes at Valentines, "Or at least, a little better than chasing giant lizards?" She smiled again, a good part of her truly getting excited to see the new lands of Lady Killer Valentine.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

12-05-2014, 09:23 PM

Her response drew a snort and then a booming laugh from the brute. "Any time you feel like checking out my...pack." He eyed her. "You're welcome to." She had a pack and it was a secret, huh? That was a topic for later, he mused. Her next ridiculously dramatic display brought a smirk to his lips. "Indeed it does."

Dipping low in a mock chivalrous bow, Valentine said grandly, "Then allow me the pleasure of showing you around, my Lady." He turned towards the packland, eying Esti over his shoulder as he did so. Recently he'd brainstormed an idea that they could possibly both benefit from. While she was here he may as well ask. "I have business to discuss with you," he rumbled vaguely, hoping she'd bite.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-15-2014, 01:42 AM

More of her remarks drew more laughter from the brute, this time, louder. Esti found herself feeling proud of her little achievement. She made the big boy laugh and in return to his laugh she snickered a bit herself out of pure enjoyment. He agreed to her romantic idea and before long, he stooped into character, offering her a bow and calling her "my lady" before turning away from her. Esti was ready to follow the brute, her eyes locked on his every movement. His eyes met hers over his shoulder and he mentioned business. Now he was talking all interesting. Esti's tail swayed behind her as she took a step towards the brute, "Business?" she smirked, her eyes narrowing "Walk and talk, I'm all yours."

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

12-30-2014, 03:26 PM

At the mention of being all his, Valentine cast a smirk over his shoulder at her. Indeed. "It's come to my attention that rogues are an untapped resource," he began, "A resource that I would like to tap." Suddenly the brute spun to look at her. He'd been thinking about this program for some time. Esti was the first, the test, and if she was interested and proved to be useful then he would open it up to others.

Still looking at her, he offered the hook. "To put it simply, I need spies. Spies who who don't originate from my lands. These wolves would be unknown to Imperium's general population and answer only to me. They will live beyond my borders and if they enter, they will be treated like trespassers." He paused to study her,  attempting to gauge her reaction. "They will retain all of the freedoms that come with being a rogue. No meetings, no pack things, no higher ups - save for one - to follow. And in return, they'll get the best training they could hope for and protection, should they need it."

"Speaking" "Thinking"

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2015, 09:23 PM

When Valentine said business, he meant it. The duo didn't make it but a few steps before he tossed his idea at her. He needed spies? Valentine wanted loners to act as spies for him. It was an interesting thought, and maybe dangerous if she was caught. She enjoyed the idea of being a secret weapon, and having a reason to meet with Valentine on the regular. He explained what he wanted and how he wanted it to be, and then ressured her that she wouldn't have to meet with anyone but him. It was an oppertunity, of course, to get a small band of her own wolves together if Valentine approved. A small band of wolves under her command while she was under Valentine's command. Esti found herself smiling, "I said walk and talk, but that's okay, you seem... excited." The girl shifted, deciding how to play her words, "If we could work out some food in the deal, I'd be down." Ah yes, always food. Food was what kept the girl alive, after all. It kept everyone alive. If any deal was worth doing, there should be food involved, "Not always, of course, I'm not helpless. Just, sometimes." She shrugged as if to indicate it wasn't really all that important, "Of course, if you decide to let others in on the deal, they could answer to me. I'd answer to you and keep things neat and simple, without having too many scents... mixing." she trailed off. She was trying to figure out what the brute had planned. Esti wasn't one to bargain easily, and she wouldn't really be offended if he didn't choose her for the job. She wanted power, that was no secret. She didn't need a lot, but if this was going to become a thing, she wanted to make sure she was at the head of it, "Either way, I think we can work this out, Valentine." Esti looked at the brute, her eyes shimmering. This was interesting indeed. "Speech"