Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-20-2014, 11:07 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Keno
How did you get here?: I swam to the bottom of the ocean, found a portal, and it warped me here.

Character's Name: Arisu Xhorian
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 34"
Appearance Description:

The woman is a figure of outward beauty, though nothing of extreme extravagance or eye catching coloration. Arisu stands at a full height of thirty-four inches tall and weighs roughly one hundred and twenty-seven pounds. She also supports the delicately curved figure of a woman, a sharper, more chiseled face, and large, rounded eyes of acid green. Arisu?s muzzle is a bit longer than average and more narrowed, more like that of a fox than a wolf. Her legs are long, strong paws supporting their base.

Muscle, though not a hefty amount, can be seen rippling beneath her fur. She bears no obvious scars upon the surface though a few are hidden by the semi-thick fur that coats her body. She is not an intimidatingly impressive creature, but to see Arisu in a glance would at least suggest to others she is not one to simply bend to the will of others. Her expression is usually on the more serious, thoughtful side, with ever watchful eyes.

Arisu is not colored the bright vivid red her mother was. She bears a coat of dull red-brown over most of her body. Her legs from her paws up two thirds or so of her legs are marked with tan coloration. A small simple splash of white color is found upon the left side side of her chest in no particular shape, right over her heart.

Calling: --

Proof of Purchases: #22 Character Slot Pending *Click*

Seadragoness

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2014, 03:14 AM
Looking good, however You need to full in your profile info before I can accept her

Arisu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Re-filled out. xD;; This was originally up for a couple days on the old site but sadly she never got re-accepted before the move so all her stuff went blank, haha.

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Accepted <3