gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-16-2014, 11:30 PM

She had dozed off before the rest of her family came back, and she heard them a bit late. When she could hear the voices of her siblings, she first groggily blinked her eyelids and then sprung up as if a bomb had fallen into the den. She quickly pounced out of the den and perked her ears to her family who was only feet away. And as quickly as possible she loped into the tall grasses that were emerald valley. They would be gone by Autumn, and she wouldn't be able to hide in them anymore.

As she flopped to her belly to take a rest from the escape, Charon ran up beside her and crouched down to her face. "They saw you. He whispered, and Chione declined, "Nuh-uh!" She giggled a bit in response. "Really then? Who's that?" She could hear the rustling of someone in the grasses, and almost stopped breathing for a moment.

"Talk"Think

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-18-2014, 12:01 AM

Alectrona had been out and about today trying to learn everything she could about Olympus and what was done here. Trying to improve her own 'patrol' skills she would pick a spot somewhere and move around it keeping an eye on anything suspicious. However as she was doing this there was a rustling of grass she could hear and thus it was her 'duty' to investigate the spot. Alectrona would lower herself to the ground and slowly move towards the direction of where she could remember the sound originating from. Then the scent hit her like a solid brick, it was Chione. Wondering how best to approach her sister Alectrona kept creeping up closer and closer before whispering "What are you doing out here?" she could help but let loose a playful giggle.

She loved her sister dearly despite her being vastly different than Alectrona and Hercules but that's what made Chione special to her. Despite the difference between them, Alectrona was always going to try her best to get to know Chione, know her a bit better now that there wasn't anyone else around. Now that she thought about it, despite Chione being her sister, she knew very little about Chione besides what she could see and understand. However it might have also had to have done with her thirst for knowledge that made her unaware of her siblings and how much time she spent with them in one on ones. Which was very little, Alectrona somewhat regretted it but if she were to achieve her own goals in life sometimes sacrifices were to be made and that was to not play as often when a opportunity to learn was present.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-18-2014, 10:33 PM

Chione swiveled her ears back and forth, holding her breath to keep as quiet as possible. But the familiar voice of her sister abruptly whispered into her ear from behind, and she practically jumped a foot off the ground. But she didn't turn to her sister, even though Charon was also in her direction. Her eyes were rolled into the corners looking toward the both of them, but not letting her attention be brought to her sister for the most part.

"Hey you can still look at me darling." Her chin flicked a bit toward him, but looked as if she were looking to Alectrona. "I can't be that bad looking."

In response, Chione chuckled and finally turned her chin to face him, but staring directly next to her sister with a remaining smile to her face. And took her a moment to turn her attention to her, but she let the smile drift off her maw. "Nothing meant for you."

"Talk"Think

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-20-2014, 01:58 AM

Alectrona didn't even know what was going on, was Chione looking at something? at someone? she didn't even know what her sister was looking at. All she could do for now was focus on Chione. She couldn't help but flash a gentle smile "Nothing meant for me? I shall not press for information then but I do have a question, when we come of age to become working members of the pack have you thought about what you want to do?" her voice still a whisper that only she and whoever she was speaking to could hear. Sea green eyes continued to search the landscape keeping an eye out for any actual threat that may come their way. Even if she was a pup she would do what she could to try and protect Chione.

The curiosity of Alectrona's mind was not one that would stay idle as her thirst for knowledge could never be sated. However she would just do her best to not pelt her sister with questions as she seemed to prefer being alone with whoever she spoke to than with Hercules or anyone else for that matter. She didn't pelt her brother for answers of what he might do when they grow up so that might be who she goes to find next after she spent a little bit of time with Chione. After all how often was it that she would find Chione on her own out here. The smile faded from Alectrona's maw as she awaited to hear her sister's words.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-21-2014, 01:39 AM

It seemed like everyone wanted to know what she planned on doing when she turned one. But she was barley half a year she didn't want to think about growing up and doing anything of what her parents did or what anyone else in the pack did.

The smile was still absent of her face as she rolled her eyes but came back to meet with Alectrona, "I don't know what I want to do. Frankly I don't care."

But she waited a few moments, actually holding her sister's gaze for once. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, to be. "But there's no way precious mommy will let you." Charon would mock. Chione's dark eyes flicked to Charon and then back to Alec in an instant. Then she gave a sign and spoke, "I," she prolonged, "want to be a princess." And though it seemed so odd for her personality, it wasn't all that off. Her jealousy of Gaia being called the heir and not one of Natalya and Helios' four children made her blood boil. But it always seemed to be Virgil this and Virgil that. Chione hadn't even met the woman, at least that she could remember. What made her so important?

"Talk"Think

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-21-2014, 02:15 AM

Alectrona was surprised by what her sister wanted to be and actually was amazed by it. She would of course support Chione to try and achieve that goal if she could. Alectrona began to speak softly "That's actually a role I think you should go for Chione, I believe you would do well in it, you just have to open up a little more to some people at least, get them to put their faith in you as I will, I personally do not seek to become a princess or alpha of anything for my thirst for knowledge is too great for me to stay rooted to those roles..." She had to take in a breath before speaking once more "promise me this, you will do all that you can to get there even if Gaia's is already the predetermined princess... I think as a daughter to our mother and father you belong there instead" Alectrona's words were sliding from her lips.

Alectrona's sea green eyes stared right into Chione's eyes. Wanting to hear her sister tell her that she would see to it that she achieved her own goal. At least she knew what she wanted to do but Alectrona, she didn't have any idea what she wanted to do. There was nothing wrong at all with what her sister wanted to do, in fact it would only seem right for Chione to be the princess, to be the heir to the pack. No matter though Alectrona would always be supportive of Chione even if she didn't want her support. Now that she found out what Chione wanted to be it was Hercules next on her list to find out what he wants to be.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-22-2014, 01:47 PM

Chione lifted a brow to Alec. She expected a great deal of discouragement, she thought that her sister, not because it was Alectrona but because it was anyone but her and Charon, would have told her to back off and that Gaia was respectively put to the thrown. "I'm surprised, Alectrona." She would grin to her.

She thought of agreeing, of saying she would see through to it. But just as she took her eyes off of her, pointed to the ground and flicked back up, Charon was up into her face. "She's lying! Don't believe her!" Charon then ran into scream at Alectrona's face but continued to look back at Chione, "She wants you to lose, she wants you to disgrace yourself!" "Charo-" But he cut her off instantly, "SHE'S LYING TO YOU!"

"Charon, stop it!" She huffed as he turned to her and glared at her evilly. It may have seemed like she was looking at her sister, but if she looked close enough she could tell Chione's eyes weren't focused on her, but in front of her. It didn't matter, she was already blurting out angry words to a stranger that didn't exist.

"Talk"Think

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-23-2014, 01:53 PM

Charon, who was this Charon fellow she was speaking to. Alectrona realized it was someone of Chione's imagination and wouldn't ask her about it. She smiled once again towards her sister "I know it may seem surprising but I truly want you to be the princess to be the next in line for leading the pack when mother and father have gone and I want to see that you make it there and whoever this Charon fellow is, is he saying something rude about me? its ok to tell me if they are or if something is bothering you, you can come to me and I'll listen" Alectrona let her smile fade but kept her gaze upon Chione. Hoping that maybe she would tell her what was going on and what her friend Charon was saying to her. She couldn't get mad at Chione if her friend was saying rude things about her and if Chione conveyed those words to Alectrona.

Alectrona just focused on what Chione wanted to be which was a princess. Why should Gaia be the one in line for the lead role if who was in power now was their parents, not Gaia's. For now it was just a glimmer of hope that one day Chione would take the leading role of the pack, to be the princess she wanted to be and eventually queen. Alectrona felt that she herself couldn't ever take the role because all she wanted was to learn and possibly that might mean leaving pack lands to find what she so craves. However it might not hurt to tell Chione what her own future plans might be "Chione, say we reach that time when we have to choose a specialty or whatever it is you want to call it, would it be wrong if I wanted to learn everything so I could help everyone particularly help you and Hercules reach your goals and take hold of them" Alectrona didn't know if Chione and Hercules would support her or not but it wouldn't matter. What mattered to Alectrona was that she supported them.

How would their parents take to hearing of what Alectrona wanted. Would they support her for wanting to learn everything about all the duties and still train in them if she could. Despite the fact she would have to select one as her specialty would she be locked out of the others? this brought many questions to the inquisitive pup and many of which might never find a answer to. Once more she focused on Chione and smiled before speaking again "Promise me you will get what you seek to obtain and that is becoming the princess, I believe in you Chione, I believe in my beloved sister".

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-25-2014, 12:30 AM

(OOC: Sorry for short exit post, trying to end this since no longer Olympus. Also adds friction in their relationship xD)

Whoever this Charon fellow is. She didn't see him. She was ignoring him. He was right there in her face and she refused to even shoot him a glimpse.

"Now isn't that just rude." Chione would close her dark optics as Alectrona continued to blab on about whatever the hell she wanted to. Chione would silently boil inside. Though her senses flared, she remained settle and kept her eyelids shut. "It just seems like everyone hates me. It's a good thing you're here to Stick up for me." A grin would lay to his maw though Chione didn't see it, but felt it.

Her eyes would shoot the Alectrona after her ears focused and realized she was done speaking. She heard nothing of it, and didn't care. "You," She prolonged with an evil tongue, "need to learn to respect Charon." And she would glare at her sister as she rose and loped to the den, back to their parents.

No promises would be made.

-Exit Chione-

"Talk"Think