Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-25-2014, 02:30 PM
The alabaster male focused vividly on the surrounding location that was the island. He was not sure why he decided to come here, but, he probably just cared about the scenery. A sigh escaped his maw as he listened to the sounds of seagulls, calling out in their annoying and high pitched squawks. His golden orbs stayed focused on the large body of water that reflected off his irises. At first, the brute thought that he seemed to be in some kind of mystical dream with the way the water was clear and pristine, showing off its light color. His tail swayed as the wind surrounded the bushiness that was his tail. Due to it being winter, his pelt had become thicker to protect and keep him warm from the harsh climate.  He did not understand still why he decided to come to the islands, but, perhaps he thought himself and his mate would be alone. They have been pestered a few times, and due to it, decided that maybe it would be good now. Though, at least the wind and heat were comfortable, so that he did not have to much heat surround his body.

"Come on, Trica," the alabaster male spoke to his mate as he walked over to a stone cliff where the rapids were located. He was at a far enough away distance so that he wouldn't fall into the large body of water. He smiled as he focused on his mate, a small smile was the only emotion on his face as he focused on his white pelted mate whom had come along with him toward the island.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-27-2014, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014, 01:14 AM by Trica- Ica.)
A soft smile tugged her ebony lips upwards as she gazed longingly at the alabaster figure ahead of her. Prancing towards the figure she looked around her at the unfamiliar surroundings. Where was she? A feeling of giddiness overtook her as she looked back towards her mate. She felt like a schoolgirl this time of year and being around him made it even worse. 

A giggle escaped her lips as she caught his ghost of a smile and lingering gaze. Picking up her pace, she raced in front of him, her slight frame permitting her to race in between her mate and the edge of the cliff without falling in as she circled back around her mate. She was so....happy! An overwhelming feeling of joy flowed through her as she looked down into the Rapids before looking back towards the golden eyes of her mate, a twinkle of mischievousness in her sterling orbs. 

Flicking her ivory tail, she sat by the edge of the cliff, fearless as she looked down into the gentle Rapids. They were flowing, but not too fast as the cold winter had already frozen some parts of the river. Slowly getting up to her paws, she looked back towards her mate. "You did say that I won the game the other day, right?" she questioned, feigning innocence as she masked her motives behind the sly question. He was truly lucky that she hadn't just jumped into the freezing waters, instead she would be good and warn him first. Even if it was hidden in the form of a simple question.

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Suzaro looked to his mate and nodded in response to her question about the game they played the other day. He did not know why she even still had the game focused on her mind, but, as her mate, he would play along with her if she wished to. But, something did catch his attention. As she spoke about her winning the game, she was looking into the rapids. Some rapids may seem calm and collected, but, even when ice is there to slow them down, doesn't mean she could still fall in and be swept away underneath the frozen parts of what had not been frozen. He approached and grazed her ear with his canines, trying to get her attention. He knew something was not right, and though she was the same age as he was, he was a little older. He learned many things the hard way back in his old pack, and being swept away and learning how to swim was one of many harsh ways to learn.

"Trica, even though ice has frozen over the water, if it is not thick enough you could easily fall in and not get out, or be swept away if most of the ice does break," he warned her. He placed a paw on the ice and pressed down, it did not break with one paw, but, he was not going to test out his entire body on the ice, he was trying to keep his mate safe, and that was all that mattered to him.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Narrowing her silver gaze, she looked angrily to her mate's golden ones. As his teeth grazed her soft audit she growled, a soft one but definitely one that he would hear. Since when did he control her?! Gathering her paws underneath her small frame, she tested the ice like her mate. Though, she put her entire figure on the ice, trusting the glassy surface to hold its own against her light frame. Cold seeped through her paw pads, sending a slight tremble through her body. 

A sigh escaped her lips as she looked up at the sky, her claws scraping against the cool surface. Stupid males, they don't know anything. A smirk emerged on her inky lips as she looked back at her mate, accomplishment written across her ivory features. A loud crack echoed around her as she whipped her crown back towards the ice that was cracking in between her paws, spreading them farther and farther apart. 

Fright filled her sterling orbs as she looked, mouth agape at her mate. A shrill shriek erupted from her mouth as she tried to keep her balance. Another crack filled the air as the ice completely separated, causing the small female to go tumbling into the Rapids. She was going to die.

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-27-2014, 11:45 AM
What was she doing? She had just snarled at him! His eyes widened in shock as he backed away and let her have some space. Then, just as if growling at him wasn't enough, she defined his orders and walked onto the icy surface below. Water was still able to be seen, as cracking would be heard underneath her. His golden optics widened even more as he raced to try and get to her, but it was too late. The rapids had already surrounded her and had taken her away. He leapt into the rapids and tried to fight the current, trying his best to fight the current as he raced to try and get to Trica, a look of anger and determination surrounded his eyes as he soon was able to grab her by the scruff, pulling her over to him as he tried to swim back to shore, but the ocean continued to push them farther away from the shore. He did not give up, continuing to try and fight for their safety and to get back to land.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-27-2014, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014, 05:08 PM by Trica- Ica.)
Fear gripped her lungs, prohibiting her from breathing, not that the water surrounding her would permit that either. Silver eyes glazed over in fear and anxiety, only blurred objects seen as she continued to race downstream. Harsh canines latched onto her ivory scruff, trying to pull her towards the vanishing shore. In an instant her vision cleared and her brain snapped into survival mode, determined to live and not drag down her hopeful savior down with her. 

All thoughts of defiance and anger fled from her mind as she continued to push onward towards the shore, her small frame easily maneuvered by the waves making it even harder to pull herself towards the sandy beach. Sharp canines still dug into her alabaster scruff as she continued to push towards the beach. Why was she so stupid. With a final tug she landed on the soft sand of the shore, her alabaster savior somewhere else. Sucking in air she choked up some water, coughing continuously, barely breathing. With a final sigh she laid her soaking crown on top of her paws and passed out immediately.

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Somehow, Trica had managed to push herself for herself to be on land, but he lost grip of her scruff and was pushed back away from the shore. His legs were tiring as he kicked as best he could to try and make it back to the sandy shore that would be the land he would be safe on. With a cough of water reaching into his lungs, causing breathing to seem unbearable and useless, but, the alabaster brute did not give up. The sounds of crows that had somehow managed to appear on the land, caused him to remember of himself with his brother. But, he was not going to think of it as he pushed back the memories and soon managed to make it to land, collapsing upon the ground beside his mate, eyes closing as darkness filled the inside of his optics.

"Trica..." was the only thing he was able to gasp out before he soon fell into a deep sleep.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Darkness engulfed her thoughts as her unconscious form lay limply on the sandy beach, pure white fur soaked with salt water from her terrifying experience just moments ago. Beside her lay her savior, though she was unaware of his presence in her unconscious state. Brief flashes of memories passed through her brain, ones of her and her mate just a season ago when he had saved her from the freezing lake. It seemed that this was a common event in their lives together, that someone she would be stupid and that he would always come to her rescue. What if the next time she decided to be a rebel he wasn't there? What if her stupid actions caused her to lose her only love?

A shudder racked through her small form, one that quaked from her ears to her sopping wet tail, causing her to emerge from her unconscious state. Another round of coughing followed the abrupt awakening as she looked around at her surrounding, her sterling gaze stopping on the still form beside her. Leaping to her paws she stood beside her mate, wondering if he was alright. Deadly thoughts whirled in her mind of his death and her stupid actions. She had caused this. A whimper left the small femme's body as she stared helplessly towards her love. What was she supposed to do?

Doing the only thing she could think of, she curled up beside her seemingly lifeless mate, her soaking body providing little warmth. A single tear bled from her silver orb, one full of grief and anguish. If only she hadn't been so stupid. If only she had followed his quiet orders. When did disobeying ever get her anything good? Laying her small crown on her mate's flank she sighed. This was the only thing she could do. She could only ever comfort him, she couldn't even give him the decency to listen to his orders. If only.

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-28-2014, 08:33 PM
He listened to the sounds that surrounded his lobes, eyes focusing intently on the region when he had woken up from his unconscious state. The alabster form that was Trica, caused him to give a small growl to her. She was being stupid, and it almost cost them both of their lives. He stood upward and shook the remaining water off his pelt, golden optics showing anger and frustration. 

"Damn you, Trica!" He snarled angrily, his body standing upright as the back of his neck bristled. He was much taller than she was, and when he was standing straight, it made him seem larger than what he already was as his yellow eyes stayed focused on his mate's silver ones. "I warned you about the ice, but no, you did not heed my warning almost as if you thought I was stupid! I had to learn everything the hard way when I was younger, and I do not want to see you kill yourself! "

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Startled, the ivory same leaped backwards, fur on end as she looked bewildered towards her mate. Fear shot into her sterling gaze and her instincts took over as she looked at the raging male in front of her. She never imagined that she would be scared of her mate, she knew he had a dark side but she had never seen him this angry. With a slight tremble she stepped away from the wolf, worried for her own safety. Looking into his anger filled orbs, she whimpered. Where had her mate gone?

Stepping even farther back, she felt the wet beach sand under her paws and stopped abruptly, knowing that any farther could lead her back into the ocean and this time she might not be as lucky this time. Her fur bristled against the cool breeze as she stood trembling. Images of blood filled her mind as she thought of the rogue they had encountered last season. What if this happened again? Blood. Shuddering, she lowered her small frame into the wet sand and cowered in fear. Even the mere thought of it brought her to this state she was in. Cowering against the sand, she pressed her audits against her crown and clenched her jaw shut. Her sterling orbs were clamped shut as red flowed through her mind. Blood.

Immense tremors racked through her small frame as her thoughts flashed with images of blood and death, most of her mate or future pups. Loud whimpers and cries escaped from her lips. What had she done?!

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-28-2014, 10:07 PM
His eyes stayed perplexed on the alabaster dame as he could see the tremors that began to surround her smaller frame. He did not remember the last time when he had made her shake like that. His golden orbs soon softened. Birds began to call out their annoying cries, but the brute paid no heed to them, he only cared about his mate right now. He sighed and slowly approached her, licking her cheek in a comforting fashion. 

He lied down beside her and nudged her, bringing Tricas crown close to his chest, eyes closing as a single tear fell and landed on the sandy ground below. "I'm sorry, Trica..." he spoke in a whisper tone, but loud enough for her to hear him. He did not wish to scare her, he just wished for her to be careful. The thought of her dying made him sick to his stomach. 

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-28-2014, 10:36 PM
Another round of harsh shakes engulfed her small frame as she stood cowering against the wet sand. Out of everything the male had said she had only caught her name. The small femme paid not attention to the movement of her crown or the lick on her cheek, she couldn't even if she wanted too. Her brain stayed fixated on the images of blood and gore that could be the future of her pups and mate. Another whimper escaped her inky lips and she pressed her crown further into his chest, feeling the warmth from his body. As she pushed herself even farther into it, trying to escape her thoughts she realized something. His fur was soaked.

Deadly thoughts of blood rushed fresh into her mind as she shrieked, leaping straight into the air and turned to face her mate. Sterling eyes took in the water covered male in front of her, his soaking fur not containing an ounce of crimson. Fear lingered in her silver gaze as she looked him over once again, making sure that he wasn't hurt in the least and that he wasn't dead. Seeing nothing that struck her as odd, besides the sopping wet fur, she let her breathing return to normal. As her fur began to lay flat against her skin, she shuffled slowly over to her mate, her crown hung low and gaze not meeting his own. She had been stupid and almost had them both killed. Once the first tear fell, the rest came pouring with it. Silently sobbing she rested beside her mate, pushing back into his chest, trying to find relief from her thoughts. What was she thinking?!

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-29-2014, 10:58 AM
The sound of her shriek caught him off guard as he collapsed from shock, falling back onto his back before soon laying back down in his normal position that he was in a couple seconds before. His golden audits focused in on Trica's silver ones, showing signs of both fear and shock. Then, before he could even say anything to her, the alabaster woman pushed her crown into his chest, a small smile on his maw. He could never stay angry with her for long, even if what she did was stupid. He licked her cheek once more, his salmon tongue gliding over her alabaster pelt. The brute tried everything he could to keep her calm and focused, trying desperately not to make her seem sad, worried, or in fear.

"Trica, try and think of something positive. We are going to have a loving family once we have pups, and you will be a good mother to them. Everything will be alright," he spoke, licking her nose in attempt to try and reassure her.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-29-2014, 10:47 PM
A soft whimper escaped her lips as she pushed deeper into his thick chest fur, paying no heed to the sopping alabaster fur as she continued to whimper lightly into his chest. Her fear washed away along with her anger and defiance, leaving only sorrow. She was worried that he was still mad at her, that he was just hiding it due to her emotional break.

Licking his chest fur, she removed herself from the safe haven of his warm figure to look into his golden orbs. Searching his optics she found nothing but worry and love, vanishing any anxiety she had left in her mind as she continued to gaze into his golden eyes, getting lost in the raw emotions revealed to her sterling orbs. A wave of guilt flooded over, causing her to bow her head in shame at her actions, her sterling orbs glazing over with tears yet again.

Looking towards her mate, vision blurred due to the unfallen tears. Blinking away the approaching tears, she sighed, trying to reign in her sobs. With a sigh shake of her ivory crown, she controlled herself before looking into his worried optics. "I- I am so sorry...I was unreasonable and you could have died and..I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you died, especially if it was because of me. What if I do this to our pups?! What if I kill them like I did the first..." She rambled, her whole body shaking as she trailed off at the end, unable to contain the now falling tears. What if she murdered these pups too?

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-29-2014, 11:04 PM
His eyes saddened as he licked her cheek, trying to comfort his mate as best as he could. The thought that she would murder the pups would slip his mind as he nudged her and tried to keep her happy. He knew she had been through a lot with him, but, it was not her fault. It was only her emotions or his stupid actions they had to think about. His golden optics looked into her silver ones. 

"Trica, please, don't for it was not your fault. If anything, it was my fault the pup had died. This time, I promise I will put my life on the line for our pups and keep them safe from any enemy, even at the cost of my life. If I ever do die, promise me you will continue to live your life and stay strong as best as you can. Trica, you mean more to me than anything,  and our pups will be the same. I wish to mate with you once more, Trica, so we can have a second chance at bringing pups into the world."

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Another soft sigh broke through her lips as she processed his words. "What if the enemy is me." She whispered, her mind set on the miscarriage she had gone through only a season ago. What if it happened again? What if this time it was a still born? Another son racked her body as she stared solemnly at the ground, shivers running down her spine. What if she harmed him?

Looking back into his eyes with her own silver ones, she let another tear fall. "Suzaro, I can't live without you. You are my life. And- and I just couldn't bear to go on if you died.." She whispered, hanging her head low with the harsh thoughts that flowed through her mind. Another tear dropped to the sandy ground and she sobbed once more, overcome with emotions due to the loaded conversation and the Winter that surrounded them. She needed him, and she couldn't survive if he died.

A soft smile graced her maw as she listened to his question, noting how gentlemanly he was. Most would just mate with her with no issue, leaving her behind to crumple in the wind, but he was so kind and gentle, not pressuring her for anything more than she wanted and that alone was enough to make her forget her nightmares and live in the present. Sighing away the last of her harsh thoughts, she walked over to her mate, his fur now almost completely dry as she pressed into his warm chest, nipping gently at his skin. Her moods changed with the wind, each direction taking a new twist. Her heart fluttered with lust, craving his gentle touch. She needed him more than he would ever know.

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Suzaro would feel her gentle touch. Her alabaster canines brushing against his chest as he smiled, licking her cheek as he would feel the lust that surrounded him. He loved her. He would always love her and would protect his mate and children as best as he could. A smile would spread across his maw as he approaches her from behind, licking and giving loving nips upon her back, trying to reassure her as best he could before he did anything. He was not sure if she was ready to mate, but he would wait until she was ready, not wishing to push her too hard.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-30-2014, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 12:07 AM by Trica- Ica.)
All traces of sorrow left her mind as lust filled every crevice in her body, setting every cell on fire, igniting her from the inside out. She needed him. Bad. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his soft nips against her spine and lower back. Squirming under his touch, she settled herself down on all fours, looking back to meet her silver orbs with his own golden ones. Lust flamed inside her as she continued to look into his own lustful gaze and smirked. Lifting her ivory tail, she brushed it slowly against his flank and glided it across his crown, flicking it against his ebony nose. With a slight nod and a lick of her lips, she let him know she was ready. Pushing her body closer to his, she cleared the distance between them, putting them even closer than before. With a final moan their bodies met as one, meeting as a single form in love and lust, craving each other's touch.
-Fades to Black-

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 12:23 AM
Suzaro chuckled at her playful behavior. The sounds of birds surrounded him as he sniffed around. He was awestruck as some birds had landed in front of him, and he did the only thing he could do. He raced around the birds, snarling and howling so that he and Trica could have a little privacy. When the birds were gone, he approached Trica and licked her cheek with a happy smile on his face as he went behind her, and soon began to get on her. 

-Fades to black-