TIME TO GIVE UP THE GHOST

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2014, 03:16 PM
{Bass and possibly Emery}

She had found them a home. She hadn't told Emery yet, because she hadn't had time. Instead, she sat on the border. She was too far from Emery for him to hear her, but the alpha could. If the alpha accepted her into the back, she could ask if her mate could join, as well. And her brother, if he was alright. A soft sighing growl escaped her jaws. "Biull, are you alright, wherever you are? I hope so. I miss you, brother." Her green eye searching inside the border, she hesitated when she couldn't find any other wolves. What if it wasn't a pack anymore, like Seracia? With a sigh, she raised her head and closed her eyes. The fur on her brown chest heaved as she summoned all her strength for the howl. Feeling a little better after the howl, she lowered her head. 

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-27-2014, 06:11 PM

The howl that rang out for him was not one that he knew, in fact they didn't even call his name. It was a general howl for the one in charge, and with Motif pregnant that was now all up to him. Half of Abaven seemed pregnant  now... He really needed to get their water tested. Letting out a sigh he heaved himself up, shaking the nesting from his fur. It was colder than normal, winter was sinking its icy claws in deep. He spent most of his time in his den, curled around his wife and her growing belly. He would hate for her to be cold, and he liked to have a rather close eye on her. He hated leaving her alone, but he knew that she was a big girl that could take care of herself. Grumbling to himself about the cold, he finally dragged himself out.

It wasn't a far walk to the borders, but damn was it a cold one. He very quickly picked the tan and black woman out, there wasn't much hiding in the snow for her. Very quickly though he glanced at her belly, trying to see if she too carried pups. There was no way that Abaven could support more children. Once he was sure that she was normal sized, he met her gaze. "Greetings stranger, what can I do for you?" He asked, taking a seat in the snow. "I am Bass Destruction, Azat of Abaven." Even though the title was strange, his posture gave away his position as alpha.

Emery

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2014, 07:11 PM

He had been worried sick. If he wasn’t trying to find Biull for his mate he was off trying to track her down. She was an elusive creature and the poor male found himself almost near constantly being a step behind. Emery knew that she worried for her brother and for possible other members of her family as well. Yet running off all the time as she was... What would happen if she was attacked again? The thought made him sick. With a shake of his head the tri-color beast would press on.

Following Silveris’ scent he would get closer and closer to packlands. What on earth was she doing? Ears would tip back as a whine left his lips. ‘Don’t you dare do anything reckless...’ He would break into a run, all thoughts being pushed aside except his main object -- find Silveris and make sure that she was safe.

What Emery found was not just his mate, but a large male. Emery would slow, his fur fluffed up against the cold, something he was used to from the places he lived much of his life. He would slide up beside her quietly, unsure of what she was thinking, of what she was doing. Gaze was on the alpha, and judging by the scents that flowed across the border this pack was reaching it’s capacity for members. Had she maybe scented Biull there?

Remembering his manners Emery would tip his head to the other man, the Azat of Abaven, and then let his gaze shift to Silveris, his gaze showing confusion.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Azzy

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2015, 06:54 PM

Silveris yawned before the soft sound of another moving forward quickly made her snap to attention. A white and brown male appeared, and the female glanced at the one who didn't appear to be older than she was. But he was taller than her, by six inches, and that made her a little nervous, especially when he looked at her stomach. The Latchme jumped to her paws, prepared to run if she had to, since she didn't want a fight. And the last thing she wanted was a fight with an alpha, who had members of the pack to back him up. If the wolf, Bass, proved to be aggressive  Silveris had no choice but to run. The male looked strong, and she was not trained to fight, instead being better at hunting.

Silveris was so determined on asking if Bass had met a wolf named Biull that she didn't notice her mate until he was beside her. The brown and white female jumped, her green eye wide until she realized who it was. She nuzzled Emery, wagging her tail at the darker male. With a glance at Bass, she sighed, and glanced at Emery again, before she got enough courage to ask the male about Biull.

"It's very nice to meet you, Bass. I'm Silveris Latchme, and this is my mate, Emery. We're looking for my brother, and we were wondering if you had seen him? He's brown, and he has speckles on him. He was around us before the storm, and then he left with Emery so they could go hunting. I had to leave where we had taken shelter, and it was a while before I reunited with Emery. But he said that he hadn't seen Biull ever since I had to leave."

The brown and white female glanced at Emery again, falling silent. Really, it was the most she had said to a wolf she didn't know all that well since the storm.

""

Art by Arin

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-19-2015, 01:28 PM

The female seemed to be quite jumpy, hopping around like a rabbit until she introduced the two wolves. And then she spoke again, and his brows shot upwards. Wait, she came here just to ask if he had seen a wolf? A growl of irritation left his mouth, hackles raising somewhat. "You mean to tell me that you came here just to search for a wolf? You have a nose miss, use it. I have not seen a wolf of that name or looks, as I am rather busy with my own pack. Have you tried howling for them?" he asked, head tilting as he tried to calm his growing rage. Who came to a pack just to ask for a wolf, unless they could smell them within? Tail rose and curled over his back, eyes cutting towards the male that was with her. He seemed to be cautious, not liking what his mate was doing. "Unless you have actual business with Abaven, I am going to ask you to leave," he rumbled. He wasn't usually like this with strangers, even more so if they were looking to join his pack. But to come in search of a wolf who's smell was no where within it? It seemed rather stupid, and a waste of his time. He had much more important things to be doing.