size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-30-2014, 11:56 PM
[dohtml]

She had hated the pups growing inside of her for so long now that its sudden absence left her feeling empty and confused. She wasn't sure what to think anymore. Seeing their still forms lying beside her, feeling their bodeis forms as they grew cold and stiff had made something inside her recoil. She was resting now, the terrible moment had been hours past – she didn't even know how many, it felt like a lifetime ago and yet the memory was still burned vivid and real in her mind. She had slipped in and out of conciousness after giving birth and coiling her body about her little surviver. She was certain she had slept longer then nessacery and when she finally fully awake she felt disoriantated and lost. She felt a warmth of a tiny body beside her and after a moment of silence she could hear its gentle, peaceful breathing. She gave a silent gasp as she looked at the pup – it was the first time she was truly doing so. She was black, with hints of silver and well she couldnt see the eyes that would remain closes for some weeks still to come, she could only imagine they would be the same shade as the fathers.

She continud her study until she found something of her own in the wolfs form, she could see the familer shape of it in in the same tone as Motif's own marking, adorning the pups nose. “My little Shaye Destruction” she breathed quietly, and the pup was named. She looked about the cave now, she had slept away the day she realised, after the birthing that had happened some time in the night. The light was soft, and the last shadows where in the wrong direction for a morning sun. she continued to look about her until she found her sister, her eyes where closed and she didn't know if the other was awake or sleeping. “Rhytm?” she whispered, quite, so not to distrub the sleeping pup. “I... I want to now more then ever follow through with the orignal plan. I will never be right for her, I failed her already and she deserves to know her father. I might not have known him for long, but I know what I saw in him, I know he will do right by her.. and, maybe, in a little while i'll come visit her, if shes not happy i'll take her away. I know its the best life I can offer her” she was pleaded, begging her sister to understand in this crucial moment.

"Speech"

[/dohtml]

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Rhythm was taking her turn to rest as the day went on, half a day after the birth and Morif was still with them. Rhythm doubted there would be anymore cause for concern, as long as they kept her fed the she wolf would recover well. Her sister was strong, emotionally and physically. She would make it through even if she needed to show her how. Rhythm found herself taking the deaths rather well, though she hasn't been to visit their final resting place yet. She knew she hasn't cried all of her tears for them.

She would find herself blinking into consciousness as Motif whispered her name, ears would swivel forwards as she listened quietly. Though she could hardly bare to listen to the pleasing voice of her sibling she would take her words to heart. Motif truly wanted the best for her daughter, and maybe being with her side really was the best option for the tiny girl. Rhythm would nod, understanding her sister's actions. Though she was sure she wasn't ready to smile about it yet. She'd just been forced to say a premature good bye to those tiny boys, she wasnt ready to see the tiny girl go yet. "Whatever you decide, Mo. I'll support you." she would whisper as she nuzzled into her sisters fur.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-02-2014, 04:40 PM
[dohtml]

The little pupped stirred at the softly spoken words and she leaned over to gently rub her tounge along its forehead, admiring the beautiful life before with a touch of awe in her eyes. She knew she loved this child, with an astounding, painful clench in her heart she knew Shaye was precious and beautiful and that giving her away would kill her. She knew also that she wasn't going to change her mind, yet a part of her hoped that Shai would not come, or Shai would not be right for their little girl and she would be forced to keep her, and it would be alright – because Shaye had no better option.

She sighed softly as the little girl shifted and seemed to fall deeper into sleep. Only then did Motif raise her head and look back at her sister, nodding softly to show she had heard the others words, and it would be in Motif's eyes how important that was to the Abaven queen.

"Speech"

[/dohtml]

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-02-2014, 05:07 PM

Rhythm would watch as her tiny niece began to stir slightly at their words, the new mother would lean over to comfort her almost without thinking. The scene would bring a feeling of happiness as well as sorrow as she thought about what Motif would do once the child was weaned. She was really going to say goodbye to the perfect little she pup. Rhythm wasn't sure how she found the strength to even think about it. She'd look into her sister's eyes as she brought her features back up from the twelve hour old pup. She could see the appreciation in her gaze, and how much she needed someone to support her like this, even if she couldn't do it herself. Bright blue and purple stare would remain on her sister's bright eyes as she thought of a way to change the conversation. "Do you remember me telling you about Valentine?" She'd ask quietly, feeling butterflies well up in her stomach as she mentioned him and thought of the future meeting they would have. How would Motif react to this news?

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-02-2014, 05:17 PM
[dohtml]

Rhythm would offer them a distraction, and gently curling her tail around her perfect little Shaye she would give her sister her full attention. Of course she remembered Valentine, he was the first male Rhythm had ever mentioned to her by name. She rememebered the story of the maze, and how they had played a trick on their poor Bass. She smiled and dipped her head gently in response. “Of course, are there more stories now to tell?” she asked, her voice just above a whisper, mindfull of the sleeping ball of wolf curled against her as she questioned her sister.

"Speech"

[/dohtml]

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-02-2014, 05:24 PM

Rhythm would take in a deep breath as her sister shifted to give her the full attention this needed, though she she looked ta her she could feel her nerve dissolving. She felt a little embarrassed and shy about this, uncertain of what her sister would have to say. Still, she'd say that she remembered with clarity what it was she'd told her about him. Though Rhythm put an emphasis on her celibacy last time she'd mention him she felt herself accept that they'd taken a step closer to that subject in arranging a date. She'd release the air that was within her lungs as the explanation would come out, wide open for her sister to see. "I've asked him on a date." She'd say quietly, aware of the child's need for rest as well as her sister's. She couldn't keep her awake much longer. Hopefully the exhaustion would work in her favor.

"Speech"