gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-01-2014, 03:56 AM
So Lel is always on the lookout for potential mothers of his children, and so far in the year he can have one more litter. 

Basically what I am looking for is a female wolf who'd be willing to part with her pups, since Lel will try to take them, and their player being willing to play at least one of the pups since I'd rather not be scrambling for players in the already bloated pup economy. 

I have no preference for their alignment since Lel is not above forcing himself upon his victims, and it should be noted if he fears the girl will try to run away or kill the pups he will kidnap her till such time the kids are done nursing. He will also bargain using the pups to insure his own safety, so no revenge plots please. I'm not against them but if that is the angle you are going for you will have to discuss it with me as I am not willing to lose Lel or have him be maimed etc as of yet. The entirety of these plots are being planned out to be a painless for both of us as possible and I simply ask for that courtesy in return. 

So for now... any Takers? 

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I offer up Emma, or arian. Emma's a bit snippy, and arian is well....flexible xD

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
12-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Damn Emma and Lel would make dang sessy babies

Empyrea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Could do Empyrea or Nocturne.  Neither would get too torn up about their babies.

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-03-2014, 12:54 PM
As long as everything with Empy was consensual... XD I'd rather not get him in trouble with Arc.

For the record I am just collecting names right now, then a decision will be made, probably based on a dice roll or something :p

Empyrea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah.  By the time Empy's would be done with pregnancy, she'd be like "TAKE.  THEM."

And Cat would want them GONE.

So yeah.

But maybe later in time, Empy might come for them when/if she gets a pack.

If that happens.

Lel could maybe come hang out in her pack or something.  idk.  XP

Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Selíni
12-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Lel may or may not have pack plans of his own... and he'd only consider giving them up if Empy ended up taking certain lands. Which I am not at liberty to discuss at the moment. XD

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]