Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-01-2014, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014, 08:48 PM by Aures.)

She was wondering how her beloved Alphess was doing. The pack had been quiet as of late, something that made Odette happy. Drama was not her favorite cup of tea, but she would handle its burning taste if she had to do so. As the days went by with no evidence of rule breaking or high energy, she began to feel antsy. There was such a thing as too quiet.

So, she found her way towards the Woods, searching for the den Sibelle had picked out for herself. Odette's tan paws carried her closer, the trip not being hard in the least. Her muscles easily worked to propel her over rocks and hills, enjoying the burn that came with the brisk winter winds. Finally, she reached the woman's den. The female had actually approached her a day or so ago to tell her she had to speak with her. Ears perked forward when she caught Sibelle's fresh scent. "Sibelle?" she voiced, hoping that she would notice her. "I'm here," she brightly said, eyes shimmering softly.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-01-2014, 10:53 PM
The gentle voice of Odette would fill her den, pulling her from her resting position. A smile would lift her features as she stretched before slipping from her den. She would blink against the bright rays before focusing her singular gaze on the woman. "Odette, thank you for coming." She would allow her haunches to fold beneath her, tail curling easily around her hips. There was much she wanted to talk to the tricolored woman about, but it could wait for the moment. "How have you been?" Ears tipped forward to focus on Odette, her crown tipped just so so that she could easily look at her. She had become accustomed to her singular vision and the handicaps it had given her. But she didn't let it affect her, she carried on with her every day duties. But it was time for a chance, things were going to change. A gentle sigh would roll off her lips. Change hung heavily in the air and she wasnt entirely sure she was ready to accept all of it. But it didn't seem she had a choice in the matter.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-01-2014, 11:01 PM

When her ruler left her den, Odette was happy to see the smile that appeared on Sibelle's face. The russet-furred queen was definitely one to share stories of experiences, especially after all she had gone through in less than a year. Red and blue eyes twinkled softly as Sibelle inquired about her health. "I have been all right," she truthfully said. "I've been exploring more recently, taking in the scenery despite all that has left because of winter." Restlessness had set in her paws again, but what could she do about that?

She reclined to her haunches in front of Sibelle, wrapping her own tail around her massive haunches. "How have you been, Sibelle? I hope that everything has been good your way lately." Odette knew that Sibelle was a mother and ruler...what else could a wonderful woman like her ask for?

Talk like this