Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-02-2014, 02:11 PM
I really need to start getting some plots going, i have a few characters which i wish to develop further:

I have Desiree, who is in need of some friends and acquaintances, she isn't very aware of any drama happening on Alacritis as she had been living on the islands for a few months with Viridiana. Im looking for anything  really, there is also a strong possibility of pups happening.

I have Novaro, my blue boy residing in Imperium. He is going to have his first litter soon, and will hopefully develop. Im looking for him to make friends, to maybe have one or two who catch his eye? And maybe someone just falling for him haha. Im also down for any other plots you have in mind for him, i really want to become active with this guy!

I have S'alkrie, who i have just brought back and would really love some development with! She can be rather lonely and will do anything for for friends. Perhaps she can have a lover or two? she basically needs someone in her life ok. She could also do with stalkers/ those to intimidate her just for the fun. She's currently in the process of joining Ludicael and become stronger. She's also in season and will be extremely cautious about EVERYTHING

And then i have Meinx. Beta of Arcanum, Blunt, Antisocial. You can try making friends with her but your more likely to get more conversation out of a brick wall. She's also loyal. Im looking for just about everything for her really, she can be unpredictable sometimes.

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2014, 02:15 PM
I'd offer Soliloquy for the pups thing though given that Des used to be a Covari Queen that might be more than a little awkward xD

Other than that now might not be the time given Talvi has only just made her way back North but at some point perhaps she and S'alkrie could have a thread?

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-02-2014, 02:20 PM
Soliloquy x Desiree thread would be nice, they could catch up and stuff haha, and i don't know about the pups but it is a possibility!! we could see how the thread goes?

and a Talvi x S'alkrie thread would be good, she needs to see some familiar faces around since she's lonely. S'alkrie can also find out about whats happened with Bevroren and such<3

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-02-2014, 03:40 PM
-votes for des x sol babies-
also super excite for died chilluns
and finally do any of your woofs wanna thread with my 3mo Lel baby Lian?

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Sure! S'alkrie would be the most curious about him and would probs just want to take him away and raise him because she's lonelyxD

Or Meinx, who will probs just stare at it

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
12-03-2014, 03:35 PM
If you're looking for a potential lover for S'alkrie, I have Dusk. We can thread and see where that goes. He's currently thinking about joining a pack.

We can also have a socializing thread with Meinx and Aislinn (she needs to make herself more well known in Arcanum). Or maybe a mini spar between them.

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
12-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Thread for Des and Sol up here

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Thanks Eld! ill get to it asap. 

Also, im down for a sal x Dusk thread, she could do with a bit of attention! would you like to start?
Im also down for a meinx thread,  my replies may be a little slow though<3

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Already started! Dusk and S'alkrie thread: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=11677

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Thankyou!

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-07-2014, 03:52 AM
I'm happy to start the Meinx and Aislinn thread as well, unless you want to do that.

S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-07-2014, 08:09 AM
sure, that'd be great!

Aislinn

Loner
Militant