ardent

Price of Freedom (ode)

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 09:43 PM
She refused to venture back into the forest or the plains. His stench was everywhere, and it was suffocating. No longer was it alluring. It made her sick. Idly it had crossed her mind whether or Crucifix had passed the pack onto Odette yet. Her crown would tip back as she allowed a call for the woman to leave her lips. She had carefully packaged her emotions into little boxes and stored them away in a safe in the back of her mind. Ice still ran freely through her veins, and hatred still blazed in her tattered features. Muscles remained tensed beneath her pelt as she half expected Crucifix to come strolling out of the blue. But she knew better, he would avoid her like a plague. Which was probably a good thing. For his well being of course. She had no idea what she would do if she ever saw him again. Or his whore. Part of her longed to cross paths with the woman, to leave her a little present that would be a constant reminder of what she had done. And perhaps it would serve as a reminder to her ex husband of what he had done. The desire for revenge drawled up her legs and settle deep in her heart.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 10:07 PM

The excitement that had been so fresh before remained in her veins. She continued to feel the adrenaline rush through her body as she moved from the pack lands to Sibelle's call. Even though Odette was technically over Sibelle now, that didn't mean she didn't have respect for the female. Paws quickly carried her over firm snow, leaving behind prints that would be lost to the wintery winds later. Without hesitation, she pinpointed the woman's scent and sprinted through the necessary lands to find her.

After about ten minutes, Odette came to the Shrine. Eyes widened as she looked around, taking in the surroundings like a moth to a flame. Every time she visited a new place, she was struck dumb by its majesty. Shortly after being amazed, Odette remembered why she was there. She turned her head to look at the russet-furred woman standing out against all of the surrounding white. "Sibelle," she happily greeted, tail wagging happily before rising and curling over her lower back. Its fluffiness was hit by the wind, but looked soft and plushy nonetheless as she approached. "I've been looking for you! I've been made Alphess!"

Talk like this

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 10:14 PM
She didn't have to wait long. The tricolored woman came rushing to her, though momentarily distracted by the beauty of this place. Unfortunately, the beauty was lost on her, perhaps before she would have taken time to notice, but now, now she simply didn't care. When the woman spoke, she was confirm her thoughts. Crucifix had made her Alpha. A polite smile would lift her lips, though she didn't share in the womans happiness. It did, after all, come at her expense. "I know." Her voice was soft, though void of any emotion. "Did Crucifix tell you why?" His name left a bitter taste in her mouth, one that had her hackles bristling faintly before relaxing again. She struggled to maintain control. Odette didn't deserve her anger, she played no roll in the mess that was her life. She would visibly try to relax, though it was halfway useless, it would weeks, if not months, until she relaxed.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Odette Adravendi

Odette looked at Sibelle carefully, wondering what had been the cause for Crucifix to hand over his reins so willingly. Her happiness faded a bit, showing the concern for Sibelle in her gaze. Her tail remained curled over her hips as she remained a respectful distance from the russet-furred woman. She had seen her hackles bristle and the slight curl of her upper lip. Even though Sibelle tried to keep her emotions tied in, Odette knew that something was wrong. "No...he didn't explain why. All he said was that he was leaving and that you would possibly not be going with him." She softly cleared her throat and gently added, "I thought that was rather odd, considering how much you two have been through for Solstice and as a couple..."

I speak

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 10:26 PM

She would see the womans happiness fade a bit, and she felt bad. She shouldn't be raining on her parade. A sigh rolled off her lips, the womans voice pulling her ears forward as she spoke. Ah so it seemed her ex husband was keeping his transgressions a secret. Her lips curled into a half snarl, had grin. "He left so he could live happily ever after with his whore." Her words came out in a bitter hiss. She hoped he burned in the deepest pits of hell and never found a day of happiness again. Her gaze sharpened, her lips tempted to curl back into a full on snarl. Anger and hatred began to surface once more, she felt herself losing control. What would Odette think? Taking the throne of a man who could barely keep it in his pants. Closing her eye, she would take a deep breath, trying once more to calm herself, and not explode before the new ruler of Solstice. But oh how it was tempting to track him down and maim him beyond repair, to leave him so disfigured he could never love another woman again.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 10:35 PM

The words that left Sibelle's mouth was enough to make Odette's happiness be put on hold. Crucifix chose another woman...over HER?! For the first time in a good while, Odette began to get angry. Her brows furrowed and she felt a growl slip through clenched teeth. If she had golden fur and green eyes, she would have looked like Maija's daily beautiful self! Her fur became ruffled and she huffed before slowly relaxing. "He shouldn't have done that, not to you." Her claws stretched and made small marks in the snow as reality still tried to settle in her mind. "I would have never known...It would have never crossed my mind."

Her anger left and was replaced with the concern that continued to burn bright in her gaze. "Now I'm not surprised that he said he was leaving...But what of you, Sibelle? Your children? Solstice won't be the same without you..."

"Talk"
"You" Think

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 10:43 PM

It wasnt really surprising to see that Odette was angry, and concerned. But it made no difference now, whats done was done. She would scoff when the newly crowned Alpha spoke, claiming that he never should have done that. "It doesn't matter what he should, or shouldn't have done. He'll spend the rest of his life paying for it." A silent promise to herself. But now she wanted to know what her plans were. Would she be staying in Solstice? Hell no. "Solstice is as dead to me as he is." Her voice was like a whip, whether or not she intended it to be. "Do you intend on keeping it as Solstice?" She inquired to know more about the plans Odette had for the pack. Would is remain Solstice? Was she staying in the forest and plains? Or did she plan to completely rebuild the pack from the ground up. Though there wasnt much to tear down, the pack had long been a failure, no one taking anything seriously and doing as they pleased. She could only hope that Odette would be stronger than her ex husband had ever been.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 10:57 PM

Odette watched Sibelle's reaction, both verbally and physically. Sibelle despised her home, the name itself, and the idea of Solstice as a whole. She didn't blame her former Queen for being ill about the whole situation. One domino had been knocked down, creating a reaction of pandemonium that could not be cleaned up by one sweeping hand. Instead, the domino effect had hit everyone that still remained in Solstice, the ones who cared about the pack...including her. Odette's claws dug into the ground again as she listened to the anger and hurt in Sibelle's voice. She couldn't lose the russet-furred woman, not after all of what happened to her.

The newly made Alpha looked at Sibelle with a strange gaze when she asked her if she was going to keep Solstice the way it was. Her gaze held pride and a fire that hadn't burned in her since she was a pup. "Actually," she said in a deadly calm voice, "I intend to make some changes." Before she had even joined Solstice, she had these plans locked away in her brain, unsure if she would need them again. "Glaciem was once my father's pack, his pride and joy, along Mama and my siblings. Our whole family was there, from the stories that Mother -- Chrysanthe -- told me when I was younger." Her ears perked and she felt her chest brim with confidence. "I want to make Solstice my own legend, my own pride and joy, and my own...all over." She softly smiled. "Solstice will be renamed Glaciem and as such, I want to also move our pack to the North..." She said this last bit in a low tone, not sure how Sibelle would react. "The North is my home, Sibelle, it is in my blood and evidently, part of who I am." She let her thick fur ruffle itself as she shook all over, tail still curled nearly on her lower back. "Glaciem will be a new beginning, a pack that won't have havoc or traitors in our midst...I want Glaciem to become a beacon of hope for those unsure of where to go..." In short, Odette wanted Glaciem to be like Camelot. "I cannot imagine this bright future without you in it.."

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 08:40 PM

When the pack was brought up, she could see the shift in Odette, the pride and joy that clung to her every curve. She couldn't help the small smile that toyed with he corners of her mouth. She wanted to make changes. Glaciem. Immediately her interested piked. But it seemed that her own father had not bothered to change the name after it was taken from Odettes father. She wanted to rebuild Solstice into what Glaciem used to be, for Isardis had poisoned it. She also planned on moving the pack north. But judging from the way she stated her desire, she got the idea that Crucifix had wanted the pack to remain here. "I don't care where the pack goes. I'm guessing Crucifix does?" A brow would lift in question, though she was pretty sure she knew the answer already. It was heartwarming to know that Odette wanted her and her children to join them. "I cannot make any promises, I have no idea where my life is going, but until I do know, me and my children will stay with you in Glaciem." A ghost of a smile would brighten her face, though her happiness still didn't touch the anger that burned in her eyes. "But, on one condition. Crucifix will not be permitted into pack lands, and if he does, he's mine." Tones dropped to a dangerous whisper that was filled with the promise of revenge. Never again was he going to destroy everything she held dear to her.
"Burn Baby Burn"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-12-2014, 12:45 PM

Her tail began to wag before it immediately curled over her hips. The fact that she had Sibelle there for her as she shifted positions within the pack made her feel more secure and confident about her future. The russet-furred babe then said she didn't care if the pack relocated and if her ex-husband did. Odette gave a deep sigh and broke her gaze from the acid green opts. "He was concerned, only because he was worried that the members would consider my actions to be unethical...or something like that." For a split second, Odette was annoyed because of the thought. "But...the pack members should be okay with my choice, right? I mean...I'm moving to establish my home...and I did enjoy the lands you two chose, but...the North is my real calling."

She immediately got over it as she cleared her throat and looked back to Sibelle. "I wouldn't want you and your children to be anywhere else," she admitted, a warm smile appearing on her face. "After having you there when I needed you...it would kind of suck to see you disappear." Odette knew that the woman's stay in Glaciem wouldn't be permanent, so she wanted to make the best of it while she could. "You have my word, Sib...if he crosses our lands, then you are more than welcome to do so."

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-12-2014, 01:17 PM

She would roll her eye when Odette spoke of her husbands concerns. Unethical? What kind of bullshit is that? Annoyance flickered across her face. "There is no one left in the pack to consider moving unethical." She would scoff, her words sharp with agitation. "" She forced a smile onto her face, but she was dead serious. She was stand beside Odette in all her decisions. And if her ex-husband decided to return to dispute Odette's decisions...Well, they would cross that bridge if it came. The tension around her would ease at Odette's warm smile, her comment about wanting her and children comforting. But it was promise that Odette made that would ring out clear in her mind. If Crucifix ever returned, his ass was hers. "I will collect my children, and possibly my brother, Taurig, and we will follow you to the north. Though my kids aren't accustom to such cold." A small smile toyed with her lips, they would probably not be happy with the ruthless cold of the north, but they were young. Young enough that their bodies would acclimate, without being so young that the cold would kill them. Plus she had Taurig to help her.
"Burn Baby Burn"