gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 09:45 PM

Odette Adravendi

Odette's lithe frame raced across the snow, causing powder to fly everywhere she went. Life had been given to her again, making her feel like she had a better purpose than she had in months. Red and blue eyes were twinkling with vigor, confidence brimming across her beautiful body. She couldn't help but laugh out loud, enjoying the depth of the snow's feet as she ran towards the Willows. She was looking for the right people to talk to and by golly, she had struck gold with the first one!

After asking around, she had been told Surreal was located in the Willows. She hadn't seen her great-aunt in a long time and it was about time their reunion happened. She didn't hesitate at the edge of the trees, but instead raced in and howled, hoping that the fellow Adravendi would appear. Oh, her news was going to make her chest burst from all of the excitement!

I speak

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-03-2014, 11:27 PM

The children were sleeping. Their trip to the beach was long past, and her son had come away with a piece of the land. It reminded her of the thing Battlesong wore, and upon conversation with the hawk, Battlesong had called it a necklace. It was pretty, and the chain long enough that she didn’t think she’d need to worry about him growing and ending up choking in it. She yawned, enjoying a rare spate of sunlight in front of the den.

She often wondered what had become of the rest of the Valhallans. Ashtoreth and her daughter had wandered of a little after they had arrived, and she hoped they’d be okay. But what of her sisters adopted daughter, Odette? She hadn’t seen her in a long time; not since the Challenge. And just like that, as though thinking of the girl had summoned her, Odettes howl rang out. From inside the den, Surreal heard Regulus’ sleeping yip of a reply and grinned, but her paws were already moving.

She met Odette half way, rearing up to pounce the female with a bark. ”Ode!”

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 11:38 PM
]

The happiness that was evident in Odette's face only became brighter when she saw her adopted aunt. The closeness in their ages was not a factor in regards to their relationship. Odette still saw Surreal as a wolf she enjoyed being around, especially when she was from Erani's direct bloodline. Paws carried her until she lifted herself on her hind legs, greeting Surreal halfway in the air with a graceful collision of their front limbs and heads. "Surreal!" She exclaimed, happy yips coming from the large two-year-old.

Once they came back to the ground and were properly groomed, Odette's tail began to wag even more. Snow fell around them, but she didn't care as she relayed her news to her aunt. "I don't know why it took me so long to get to you, Surreal," she admitted. "Time has flown since Valhalla and now...now I know that something has happened that may make up for the lost time." She gave a wide grin, eyes bright with humor and excitement. "I was just made Alphess of Solstice...you're looking at the new Queen!" She turned into a tight circle, tail automatically coming up to curl over her lower back. "And..." Odette took a gulp of fresh air and cleared her throat. "I'm making some changes to it..." She waited with bated breath for Surreal to react, wanting to milk the news for all it was worth.

"Speech"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-04-2014, 11:57 PM

Her nieces happy yips lifted Surreals spirits. It was wonderful to see how the female had grown. She’d been glad to hear from Sibelle that Odette had risen high. Her legs tightened around Odettes neck in a hug before their front paws touche the earth again and her stance straightened for balance once more. Odette’s happy relayal of her news brought a grin to her jaws. She snuggled her nose into Odettes thick fur; the young wolf was built for the cold north, no doubt about it.

Her niece turned in a circle, unable to stay still, and finished her news, her breath held as she stared at Surreal, who chuckled. “I heard. Sibelle came to see me not more than yesterday. I’m so proud of you, Ode. Mother will be too. We’re all here; most of the family at least… I haven’t seen Chrysanthe though.” Her head lifted high, tail swaying behind her as a happy banner. I have some news for you, too. You’ve new cousins. Regulus, Zuriel, and Faite. They were born this autumn. Do you recall Falk? The male who joined a bit before the epidemic and challenge? Well, he’s the father.” However pissed she may have been at him, she was still proud of their children. “I’ll also be resurrecting the pack, though under a different name. It’s as though the name Valhalla just makes it a target.” She grinned at her niece, waiting to see how she’d take the news of her children, and her plans.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-11-2014, 11:30 AM

Red and blue eyes continued to sparkle as Odette watched her aunt's reaction. The way Surreal smiled and how enthusiastic she was for her made her feel all the more happy. Surreal then gave her some news of her own: she was a mother and obviously very proud of her family. "I can't wait to meet them, Surreal," she said. "I bet they are going to be great kids when they get older." Odette had smoothly avoided the subject of Chrysanthe's absence at first, but now she knew she had to say something. "I don't know where she could be...I looked for her all over once Valhalla fell apart..." Sadness was etched in her facial features and the words that left her lips. "I hope that she is all right, wherever she is..."

From sadness to happiness, Odette bounced back and perked her ears to her aunt's second announcement. "I hope that, whenever that happens, our packs will be great allies." She smiled and let her aunt's radiant energy shine around them both. "I have a few ideas for Glaciem's resurrection, particularly since I wasn't born yet when Papa ran the pack so long ago." She softly sighed at the thought of her massive father and reclined to her haunches in a more somber manner. "What do you think he would say if he knew that this happened?"

Speech