ardent

YOUR SILVER KNIGHT (ROMAN)

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2014, 12:18 AM

It was an absurd idea that had popped into his brain. He'd wondered where the little white dame- he'd intervened upon was. Rumor had it- that she'd taken over a pack. The pathetic display he'd witnessed made the very thought laughable- so this was something that he had to see. This is what had brought the brute back up to the North- a territory that he hadn't been in since he had killed a healer of a pack prior. It was almost refreshing to be brought back here, and a new wave of blood-lust washed over him as he approached the borders of the pack. He would inhale deeply- and there she was, the wolf he was looking for had a dominant smell her. How sweet.  A dark rumble of desire bubbled in his chest- as he stopped, just with his paws on her border. God help him- he was somewhat respecting her borders. A loud summons left his chest in baritone tones- and he'd call for her- then he'd wait to see how long it would take her to arrive. 

Speech,

Drashiel only. If anyone else joins. 

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 07:19 PM
It shook her to the core- the loud summons that bellowed through her forest. Ears flattening against her head, she let out a disgusted snarl. She knew that wolf- and he was one of the LAST wolves she wanted to see. Never the less, she turned towards the sound, a furious snarl building in her chest, but underneath she felt vulnerable. In a way, she and this stranger were closer than she and Drashiel could ever be. She could tell Drashiel of her demons but he couldn't understand the way this white demon did- the white demon had been there. She moved slowly, determined to make him wait, and she prayed that with any luck he'd be gone before she got there. Too soon, it seemed she found herself at the edge of her forest, her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, distaste evident in her tone as she spat her words at him. "What do you want?" Malice lit her violet eyes- she didn't want him here, not when life was finally going well.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2014, 05:09 PM
As the ivory woman stepped forward from the shadows, his own massive form stepped closer to her border, his toes just barely breaking the threshold. His eyes were wide, and he feigned in almost innocent expression. He tried to look hurt by her words. "Can I not simply check in on a friend?" He'd almost whine. He took in her scent- it was different from when he'd first met her. Strongly because the pack scent that clung to it was different- and he noted she was pregnant. "Going to invite me in?" He simpered, feigning a shiver. His eyes trailed over her form- taking in her slightly swollen belly, it was noticeable. "Who knocked you up?" He'd ask casually, his tone conversational. Truly- she'd nearly done a 360 since he'd last seen her, where she'd lain on the ground bloody and bruised. Her dignity stripped of her. She'd looked delightful, as she cowered before him. He'd taken an unusual liking to this wolf. Something about her, had awakened the slim amount of compassion within him.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Annoyance radiated off of her, as she glared at the white brute. She wasn't foolish enough to think that he was harmless- but he hadn't tried to hurt her either. She eyed him, and snorted in disdain as he spoke. "A friend? What drugs are  you on?" She snapped, her tail lashing behind her. He then pleaded that she invite him in and she actually chocked out a laugh. "No. I will invite you to leave though." She growled, her tone sassy in nature, her head lowering slightly, tipping in to protect her neck as some of her defenses automatically started setting in. His next question was a blatant intrusion of her privacy. A snarl would build in her chest. "That is n o n e of your business." [/b]Gods, they were getting no where. She shook her head, and let out a sigh. [/b]"I don't even know your name- and yet you want to plague me with your presence."[/b] She griped. [b]"If you're going to incessantly appear, then I demand that you tell me your name at the least."[/b] She said, trying to put some power into her voice. She may be able to make her enemies flee from her- but this wolf made her feel like a pup wearing her mother's crown.