Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-07-2014, 10:04 PM

It was like the dripping of blood was what distracted her. If only Neo had taken her sight rather than her mobility, would that have made her life better. Arian had known what she had gotten into, and now she had abandoned everything she knew Aiko had been right. She was so scared of herself that she simply gave up. That was no way to live and now she had to deal with that, and alone. She had no friends, hell she hadn't even fit into her family anymore, there just was nothing left. Her cyan eyes looked at the desert as she shifted a sigh through her lungs. Well, Isokan was no more, and she didn't want to face Quelt. She was lingering near Pantheon with distraction in her thoughts because somehow she hoped someone would come save her.

Her innocence had been taken by a woman, a one night stand, when she was young she had become convinced that she would be saved for the man she loved. But her heart was in shambles and she had pissed off the gods dearly no doubt. She could never stay in one place could she, though she was now this packs healer. There wasn't much she could do, she couldn't leave them. Not Ixionn, and Aiko, Denki forbid how long it would take for the girl to trust Arian. Now there was one more thing, her mother. Her eyes lowered, would it be better if she just, disappeared? 

"Talk" "You" Think

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-13-2014, 04:08 PM
A rare happening, Natalya had ventured outside Pantheon lands, entirely alone even. She told the family she was going to recruit members, but it was a half-truth. She was feeling weak, another spell of the illness that threatened her every day. None knew yet what it was that punished her in secret and she had no intention of telling while she could still hide it. There was much to be done before Natalya would let any weakness on her part show, so she had set off when she began to feel the familiar pains, determined that none would catch on to her condition.

That had been a few days ago and she was feeling normal again, on the last leg of her return journey home. A familiar scent caught her attention though and diverted her course slightly. She found herself on the edges of the dried up river beyond their borders, face to face with Arian, her former pack mate and ally. Something smelled different, though. She no longer carried the familiar scent of Isokan, and the change created an ominous aura around them. Natalya stopped her approach a few feet away and addressed the girl.

"Arian, has something happened?"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-16-2014, 06:10 PM

The exact thing maybe she was looking for was a place to belong, but then she got scared. Arian had tried desperately to fit into both of her families, Walker, Adravendi, in the end she was left alone and it was all her own fault. When she was younger everything had seemed so simple, but her body forced these sins onto her and she chose wrong every time. Nata approached and Arian made her eyes wide for a moment, she knew the woman couldn't see her but she clamped down on her jaw anyway. Her three good paws dug into the dirt. Now even the gods would not accept her, she knew that, she knew she was going to burn in the depths of the underworlds.

"It's happened again Natalya, I've given into temptation, now even the gods will not accept me." she wouldn't cry, she only growled with frustration. Flicking her tail behind her as she lowered her head. "There is no place in alacrita for me, so why do I try. I am a sinner who cannot break her shackles." there was no sympathy for her hopefully. Her heart ached and she just wanted it to stop. She wanted the dark voices to go away, she was only a defect to the world.   

"Talk" "You" Think