-
player
12-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Andy

Character's Name: Cassius Leif Adravendi-Mathias
Character Age: Two
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 27 inches
Appearance DescriptionFor the majority of his young life Cassius has been on his own, and given his lack of apparent skill in any task he attempts he has not had much luck in filling out or building muscle and fat. This being said, he remains a small, lanky, emaciated looking creature. He is dwarfed by many wolves and will be for the remainder of his life. There isn't much hope of him putting on more weight than he has now (73 lbs) and there is even less hope of him rising above his meager 27" height. (more in his profile)

Proof of Purchases: Purchased a longgggg time ago~

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-09-2014, 02:18 PM
What was purchased for him?

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-09-2014, 09:15 PM
I can't remember if his russet coloring was purchased or not (they changed the rule sometime either before his birth or after) but I know I would have paid for it.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Ooooh, I see. I didn't know that the russet had needed to be paid for - that was before my time I think! You're good without the proof of purchase for that now.

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store