gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
12-09-2014, 01:04 AM

ooc: All of the pups that are attending the festival should post in this thread! Should their players want it to happen, we will be working out some arranged marriages ;D 

This was possibly the one part of the festival that she was the most excited about. Well, besides her own wedding of course. The pups were their future. One day they would be their leaders, their caretakers, their protectors. Besides that, this would be a chance to find her daughters potential matches! She wanted to ensure that they would be protected and cared for and with someone that would be a great member of the Olympus family. She wanted that for every young member of her family. But, to do that, she wanted to make sure they would be compatible. It was a huge responsibility that now rested on her shoulders, playing match maker, but she was oh so eager to get started.

She padded toward the huge willow that stood in the middle of the estuary. She decided this would be where their play date would take place and turned to sit on the solid ground just outside of the draping branches, making sure that she was in clear view so all of the children, both of her pack and the visiting packs, could see her once they arrived. Lifting her muzzle toward the clear blue sky she let out a call for them. This was her first true act as Delphi, she just hoped it went well.

Speech
Thought
Others

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-09-2014, 01:29 AM

(OOC: I'd be totally okay with Chione getting an arranged marriage, it could just be rather hard being match maker for her xD Could be plenty fun for the unlucky guy to deal with her too.)

Chione would grug her steps across the estuary, coming to Phoebe's call. She did not want to be here. She would rather... be doing nothing like she did every day. But her mother had planned this festival and was very excited for it to go well and be fun. Unfortunately noting was fun for Chione.

"Come on, lets ditch. You'd have much more fun with me than the rest of these losers."

Chione thought Charon was out of his childish stage. She liked him better that way but she best not be thinking that because he would turn that around rather quickly.

She came up to Phoebe, being the first one to arrive and slumped herself down in front of her. Though she was more halfway between where she stood and where the solid ground came to an end, she was never one to take front and center.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon"

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2014, 01:40 AM

The boy would sprint through the swampy water, obviously having no care to his pelt or anything else. He followed the others until he heard a call come from ahead. He came to a full stop and rose his neck as tall as he could with perked ears. And soon he was off again. 

He arrived to the willow, slowing to a trot when he was able to step up on the solid ground, and briskly walked to the woman ahead. The girl sitting here didn't seem very interested so he didn't pay too much mind to her. He made his way very close to the woman, sitting down when he felt comfortable and wagged his tail a few times before greeting her.

"My name is Amarant." Still had his pupish ways though he had had a year now. "I'm from Arcanum."

He looked up quickly to the tree, He didn't remember ever seeing a willow and it was rather breathtaking to him. His ear flicked to the sound of the birds in the distance, but gaze came back to Phoebe as he waited for what to do next.

Walk "Talk" Think