Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2014, 07:44 PM

They are one in the same. Yin and yang, night and morning. Medusa could hardly imagine living without her sun, just as she cannot imagine her sun living without her. They are so wound together in a way nobody can understand, loyal in the only way that matters. Perhaps their bodies might betray one another in the way monogamy typically demands, but their souls are truly loyal. Chained like sun and moon, forever in sync and in cycle.

They are the queens of one another’s hearts, the rulers of the most important kingdom. Once Medusa had dreamed of manipulating Jupiter, of bringing her beneath her control. Perhaps she had achieved that, but in doing so she had also sold herself. She is a tool just as Jupiter is; except, they aren’t tools at all. They are carbon dioxide and oxygen, forever in balance and cycle with one another.  

She seeks to slide herself alongside her love slowly, a warmth that is forever appreciated, forever yearned for. ”What a boring place this is,” she comments to her vixen, before seeking to clamp a soft nibble upon her soul’s ruddy ear, wishing to tease her as they are used to.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM

She loves her, she is here. And that is all that matters. In the course of time no set of celestial entities have pulled as strongly together as they have. As her lover sidles to her side she melds into her, pressing against her lady's ebony fur, tucking her muzzle against the other's throat. Lips pull back and jaws part as teasing teeth scrape against the vulnerable flesh in adoring response to the nibble of her ear. Smirk pulls lips taut and a soft snort comes from her.

"Not for long," comes her cocky growl. "They'll find me and beg at my paws." It merely took time--soon the sinners would crawl and she and her lover would stand, crowned, above them. Weight leans into her beloved as she chuckles, lowly, "Just as you do." The leaded tease rumbles deep, enticing, forever caught in the circle of the sun and the moon, chasing, being chased.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2014, 10:43 PM

She does not flinch when teeth nibble along her throat. How could she? She trusts Jupiter, and if the woman were to wish her dead, Medusa would not wish to live anyways. She gives a gentle pull of the heavenly woman’s ear before applying a smoldering kiss to the same heated flesh, teasing it and kissing it better all the same. This is how they are; they play rough and they do not apologize.

She accepts that soon, very soon, things would prove interesting. How could they not, when drama had always been attracted to them. They were giants of the sky, after all. ”You like me on my knees, then?” she croons cheekily to her lover, supporting Jupiter as she always would. ”I’d like to think myself better than the common filth,” she breathes against Jupiter’s flesh, an enticing whisper. How could the seductress not, after all, attempt to seduce?

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2014, 10:55 PM

Heat blossoms from that point of contact in a seismic tremor, her body quivering slightly. It has been long since she has felt the fires of lust and the dry tinder of her nerves now flashes ablaze in an uncontrollable burn. The woman presses closer to her lover, eyelids lowering to veil celestial pools, smiling softly, wickedly, contentedly. Chuckle bubbles from her.

"They will kneel on dirt," she murmurs, lowering her attentions to deliver a soft nip at the other's collarbone, salmon tongue swiping out to drink lightly of the small droplets that pool at the minute puncture point. "And you, on the golden platforms of our conquered kingdoms." Warm breath whispers across her flesh and she swims in the magma of her blood. "My serpent."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.