Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-09-2014, 08:50 PM

Laria had been long gone from her pack which she had reigned over for nearly a year, perhaps a few months short. Her heart ached in sadness to be away from her siblings and parents. Her heart ached even more to know that she had been away from an ailing mother and that her mother could be departed for all she knew. It stung because it was the cold hard truth and there was no way of knowing that it was true. The russet colored femme pushed on with a fast fading determination to find the blasted flower of legend with one hundred petals of gold that could save her mother. She'd wandered through a desert to look for it. She'd crossed oceans to find it because her mother meant more to her than anything else in the world. Her crown was worthless without her arguably best friend there in case she needed help and guidance.

"God dammit." She hissed out her frustrations as she swatted at the ferns in front of her, squishing them with all of her built up anger and rage. She was failing and if her mother died, it was all on her. Her siblings and her father, her poor father whom had already been through so much, were counting on her for a cure. She needed results soon so she could give her mother the cure. The thing was, Laria was starting to doubt that her mother's cure was factual. She was beginning to see it as just that, a myth. "Why are you doing this to me?" Her howl was fierce and determined as she looked up to the midnight sky. "Why have you forsaken me Gods? Why have you destined my failure?" She did not often look to the sky but tonight she did - she was furious. She was frustrated to not know if she would succeed of fail. Could she bare the pain of failing? Could she bare the pain of losing her mother?