Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-14-2014, 09:05 PM

Alectrona stirred from her sleep, rather early again to greet the rising sun. With a small yawn she did her best to stumble away from her litter mates and her mother so she could go outside of the den. The light of the morning sun was always a rather beautiful sight to behold for Alectrona, it meant she had a whole day again to learn about her home, Olympus. She already knew what she wanted to do as she grew older but was unaware of what Hercules and Chione wanted to do as they grew up. Just focusing on one subject wasn't what she wanted to do sure she would put more focus into one duty but she still wanted to learn and do what the others did as well.

She knew there would be a time she would have to pick what she wanted to do upon reaching the age of one. However if she were to hold up to her own goals of becoming intelligent she would have to seek those who would teach other duties, or in this case specialties. Alectrona would have to ask either her mother or her father more about what each would entail. Despite the fact that she was a pup, Alectrona held far more interest in learning than playing even though she still did what most young pups did and that was play. Hopefully her mother and father didn't see it too odd that she wanted to learn over playing with her siblings even though she loved them both despite being different from them herself.

"Speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Natalya Olympus

As a mother, Natalya had been fortunate lately. She had been able to spend time with her children, even Chione who was a bit of a recluse. She thanked the gods for the joy they were bringing her, but she worried every moment that it would crumble as it always had when it came to her family. With Hermes dead and Apollo estranged, Natalya was certain that she would have lost her sanity if not for the three pups that lay sleeping before her.

Well, two pups. She heard one rise and knew from her steps that it was Alectrona. Nat was already awake, having stirred when Helios went to do his patrols, but she waited nonetheless. It was a few long minutes before she rose to her own feet to go to greet the day with her daughter.

Quietly she came out to sit beside the girl, wrapping her tail around her much as she had done with her other daughter recently. She smiled down at her. "Good morning, my dear. You are up early. Did you sleep well?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-17-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 10:22 PM by Alectrona.)

Alectrona could hear her mother's footfalls as she approached. Feeling her mother's tail being wrapped around her felt wonderful as she heard her mum speak to her "Good morning, my dear. You are up early. Did you sleep well?". Alectrona giggled a little as she leaned against Natalya "I slept well, I've just been waking up earlier than Hercules and Chione to watch dah go off on patrol... I want to be like him and you mum, you both are amazing... and I want to make you both proud of me and proud of Hercules and Chione by learning everything there is to learn about our home and what all the specialties that are here...knowledge is what I seek most". She giggled once more wondering how Natalya would take her words.

There was always a word to describe Alectrona and that was certainly inquisitive. She would always have questions to gain what she seeks and that what she seeks was knowledge. Alectrona was determined to keep true to her goal of becoming one of the smartest wolves in the pack if not the world or at least she would try for goal as well. Nonetheless that didn't change the fact she wanted Natalya her mum and Helios her dah to be proud of the three of them even if their goals were different from her own. Once more her voice came about "Mum, do you think it would possible for me to take the required one specialty but also learn the others as well?... I want to gather as much knowledge as I can so I can help everyone, to help you and dah make Olympus better and better" Her voice was just as questioning as ever but it was a sort of playful questioning.

"Speech"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 09:27 AM
Natalya Olympus

Her child was not a child, oh no. It seemed instead that she was an adult, merely trapped in the body of a pup. Her soul was old. It was curious and mature. Natalya would be a liar to say she was not impressed, but she did not allow it to cause her to favor the child over the others. As Alectrona wished, Natalya wished to see all of her children succeed. She did not want a repeat of her first litter, with one child excelling while the other, thinking he was hated, fell behind. There would be no more mistakes. She smiled down at the girl, chuckling a bit herself.

"Daughter, you may learn anything you wish. All of our wolves are expected to know enough of every skill to survive. You will have the opportunity to practice in every specialty, despite being classified under only one. Tell me, though, which is it you are most interested in?" She tilted her head to the side slightly, her smile still present on her maw. "I think that no matter what you do, you will indeed be helping us to make Olympus better."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think