ardent

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2014, 01:10 PM

She never knew that this could happen again. The brown female was asleep, barely hearing the rain, when a loud crack made her open her eyes. A tree had fallen, almost on the den, and water soaked her paws. How could they have not realized what was happening? Fear shined in her mismatched eyes as she turned to her brother and her mate. She nudged them, hoping they woke up. "We have to leave, now!" She would stay by them until they woke up. She had to. Nudging her family again, she flinched as water lapped at her legs. If they didn't wake up soon.....No. She couldn't think about that. With a shake of her head, Silveris attempted to nudge the two to their paws. "It's a storm!" She managed to say, leaving the den for a moment, if just to see how bad it was. When she did, she wished she hadn't.

Wind almost pushed her off of her paws, the female wincing again as dirt covered her paws. Several trees were fallen, and there was nothing to take shelter in. Water lapped at her stomach, and she glanced back towards the den. They needed to hurry. The three couldn't stay here. It would be a death wish. Quickly, the female struggled back towards the main land, her fur plastered to her skin. Finally, she gave up and sat, her crown lifted in a howl. Although she knew that they may not be able to hear, she was howling for help. It was too dangerous to try and leave, and it was too dangerous to try and stay.
"Speech"

Feanor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-14-2014, 03:25 PM

it was faint over the roar of the gale, but he heard it; a distressed cry for help. Pleading for salvation. A wicked grin crossed his features as he ran through the squall, the helpless wail getting louder and louder with each stride. Rain lashing at his eyes and dulling all his senses, but he knew he had to get there, hunger drove him, a primal call he never ignored, and the chance for an easy meal, too much to ignore. He flew through the air and landed on the trunk of a fallen tree, ears pulled back and a snarl teasing at his muzzle from the grin. He was surprised, pleasantly so, to find such a familiar face waiting for him. "Well isn't this a treat" He chuckled, pacing up the length of the tree slowly "Looks like someone could use help."
He sang, his baritone voice booming over the thunder and wind. "Poor little pup, I wonder how desperate you are, I wonder what you'll give me if I help you." His grin spread wider at the thought, If she went quietly he'd demand a night of relief after they reached safety, should she refuse he'd simply get violent as usual and leave her for dead.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2014, 03:54 PM

Silveris still sat, her mismatched eyes narrowed to protect her from the rain, and she almost didn't see the male until he landed on a fallen tree. Instantly, she snarled. She met the male's gaze, her lips twitching in a snarl, her ears flat, and her fur slowly rising as she got to her paws, one lip up in a snarl. Water pulled at her paws and swirled around her back, but she managed to keep herself up, the only sign of her back being a brown, soaked stripe in the water.

She hated this male, and almost wanted to push him off of that trunk into the water and hold him there until he promised to leave. When he spoke, Silveris glared at him, her mismatched gaze threatening as she spoke in response. "It may be for you, but I didn't want to see your ugly face again." Sure, she was a little harsh, but the male deserved to hear what a female really thought about him and his stupidity. "I don't need help from you. I'm waiting on my mate and my brother to catch up to me. If you want to drown, that's your problem." But, at his last statement, calling her a pup, Silveris raised her head and tail, her voice a low growl, the innocent girl now seeming dangerous. "I am not a pup, and, if you cannot see that I am an adult, you do not deserve your eyesight." When he asked what she would give in return, Silveris spoke again. "I won't make my family trap you here. That is what you will get. Not that I need your help, anyway."

It seemed that the female was feeling brave, because she swam over to the tree trunk, and glared at the male. Without any warning, she lunged up, her jaws snapping. She at least wanted to push him off of the tree trunk. If she bit him, that was an added bonus.
"Speech"

Feanor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-14-2014, 09:46 PM

He sat on the tree, pretending that the rising waters didn't scare him, that the wind and rain didn't make it difficult to see. He sat, strong and proud through the torrent seemingly unaffected by the harsh weather. "That's quite the temper you have." He snickered, his soaked tail flicking listlessly behind him as she spat more of her useless, forced assertive, dribble. He yawned,"Oh, you have a mate? How unfortunate for him." He deadpanned. He was growing tired of her, he found he futile attempts to prove that she was not a spineless milksop to be rather boring. A light chuckle escaped him, followed by a bout of laughter, "What? The little puppy can't hold me down herself?" He teased. " Does the little puppy need her big scary brother and her big strong mate to fight for her?" He turned to leave her to die, but before he could the foolish whelp bit into the back of his thigh, and he had no doubt he would have fallen into the water had he not grabbed the tree by the bark at the last second. His torso was curled around the tree, front paws clinging to the underside of the tree, strong enough to hold the both of them above the water.

He snickered as her fangs dug deeper into his flesh, pain searing through his leg. Slowly, he turned his head to look at her. A single orange eye, wide and full of bloodlust looking into her two tones. "Here, let me show you how it's done." He hissed, with a sudden jerk his head snapped forward, and for a moment, time seemed to be suspended in thick fluid as he lifted his paws from the tree and allowed the entirety of his weight to fall backward. His body plunged into the water, his spine arched as he sank, glowing embers cutting through the dark, murky water to find his quarry. She would not walk again if he had his way, and most of the time he did.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
09-15-2014, 01:48 PM

Her fangs sunk into the male's flesh, and for a moment, she wanted more blood to be shed, but she finally released her grip on him and pulled back. Her tongue licked the blood off of her, and she glared at the male as he rambled on and on. He said something, and lunged forwards, his fangs scratching over her blue eye, probably blinding her in it. Blood soaked her fur as she closed her eye, the stuff falling off her and into the water, washed away in the swirling tide. She stood there, her light green eye narrowed as she pulled away from him, keeping her head down. Blood dripped into the water, and she got pretty far easily, despite the blood running down her face and the water she had to swim through. Finally, she stopped and turned back, raising her head in a final howl, this one hopefully telling Emery and Biull to be careful. She would wait for them, but she needed a healer. Stopping at where the island ended, she paused and glared into the water. Silveris plunged into it, her white paws carting her to the main land after a few minutes, and she pulled herself onto the mainland, turning back again.

EXIT SILVERIS
"Speech"