Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Vail
12-19-2014, 04:22 PM
He'd find himself limping back home, that stupid boy had bit his paw in the end causing quite a sting. Couple with the bruise on his chest and he had a fine time finding his way back to the ship. Trying not to grumble so much, that didn't help his throat any, the pale boy would eventually hobble back into the giant hull. He wanted to be beside Zola, his sister would surely make him feel better. At the least she would be there to help him get warm. He would struggle a bit further, trying to get to their favorite place to lay, but as he went he realized he wasn't going to make it so far. Grunting his wounded leg would give out and he would be plopped onto the floor. With a deep sigh he would give up and call out to his littermate, she needed to come to him this time. 

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2014, 11:41 PM

For once, Zola was up and traveling around  the ship that had been scavenged through a hundred times over. She listened to the echoing cries that had dimmed down little from the time the tiny spawn from the black bitch were born. But it was just about time she was used to those noises, they never bothered her sleeping habits anyway.

She was maybe one chamber away from the exit when she heard her brother's tone call for her, and though she was sure that one of their parents was nearby, she knew that he wanted her.

His voice wasn't too loud, but she easily knew that he was one over and didn't take long to strut her way to him. She held a rather joyful glide, normally she slunked around and looked around the corners very cautiously. And of course, her posture was brought down once she laid eyes on the crippled boy.

"Lian, what happened?"

Worry drew her voice as she lowered down to him and tried to pull at his shoulder so he was more inside even if they didn't make it away from the exit chamber. Anywhere away from the hole because the temperature outside was blistering. Zola stayed standing as she gently sniffed at his injured paw, quietly demanding an explanation.

This was probably the first time she ever really wanted her mother or father around.

Walk "Talk" Think

Lian

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Vail
12-31-2014, 08:34 PM
Zola would hardly waste her time in reaching his side, at first her gaze was quite pleasant, until she saw his face. A groan would leave him as she rushed to his side, her lyrics dripping slowly as she leaned down next to his sore form. She'd pull at him obviously concerned with their position and he would groan again, a bit more pain filling his voice this time before she looked back down at his bitten paw. "I got in a fight." He'd say, rather proudly as he made it to his feet, finding himself nuzzling into Zola's shoulder as he tried to keep his balance. "It might not look like it, but I won." He'd find himself smirking, it felt good to be able to boast something like that to his sister. If she moved closer into the ship he'd follow her, more than likely leaning a bit of his weight onto her form.

Zola

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2015, 10:24 PM

Zola pushed her brother into one of the next chambers, away from the cold and the exit. She used a lot of her energy doing so, not used to doing anything physical as she was normally in the ship or sleeping. But she was able to push Lian into a warmer place of the metal monster.

She guided him into a corner, helping him lay down and raising her head a second to look at him again. He was in a fight? Why? Who? It obviously wasn't the black bitch or one of her tiny babies, they were in here. Of course, the babies wouldn't have been able to put on any damage at their young age. But she would let the unnecessary questions slide, her brother was in a lot of pain.

"I should go find mom or dad."

She would say before eyeing all over his body again and then turning to run outside. They shouldn't be far, but she could easily get lost in the winds and snow out there...

Walk "Talk" Think

Lian

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Vail
01-02-2015, 10:51 PM
He'd feel himself be pushed into another chamber, his help was hardly any help as Zola exhausted her energy getting him into a warmer chamber. He was warmed by her protective and helpful touch, ignorant to her curiosity as she tended to him, leading him to an almost warm corner. Her questions seemed over as she brought herself to stand again, satisfied with how she'd left him. Then she would proclaim her next step.

The snow from the day had gotten heavier as he'd walked back, the winds kicking up. It was amazing he'd gotten home on his own without getting lost either. He didn't want her to leave him either, he wasn't hurt so bad that he could be with out mommy and daddy for a little while. The pale boy would attempt to leap up after her, disturbing the comfortable position she'd left him in and calling out and he tumbled forward on his face. "Zola, come back!" he'd whimper, landing flat on his face.

Zola

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2015, 11:17 PM

She slid to a stop in the door on the metal flooring, eyes looking at the exit but ears listening to Lian as he pleaded for her to come back. The only thing that really got her attention was his drop to the ground. She looked at him in worry, not sure what she could do. Neither of them had really gotten hurt before, besides when the crab pinched her nose. But this was more serious than that. It would heal, but how could she know that? She knew nothing of healing or injuries or anything! Her eye flicked back and forth between her brother and the exit, desperate to find someone who could help. But she finally came to the decision to stay.

"Okay."

She would sigh and start to walk back to her brother and help him back into his corner. She sniffed at his paw again, only a little more gentle. She was about to unload her questions furiously onto Lian, her face not coming far from his. She wasn't so much mad as confused, her words coming out more of a whine than a yell.

"What did you do? Why'd you feel the need to fight someone? You could have at least pushed him down and ran away."

Well, pushing someone down wasn't good enough... not even for Zola. She was still standing over him, her eyes narrowed and still full of worry. Surely, he didn't want to hear all this crap from her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Lian

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Vail
01-02-2015, 11:36 PM
For a long moment the boy was afraid his sister was going to disappear completely, though not fully aware of the dangers that would have fallen over her if she had run out he felt good that he'd stopped her. Then that single word would cause him to release the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. He didn't care how hurt he was, he wanted her beside him. She would sigh, but found her way back beside him, helping him back up and pushing him into the corner once more. Lian would settle his weight comfortably on the floor, Zola's features comfortingly close to his own as their eyes met. He hadn't realized how worried she was until he heard her voice, he'd push forward slightly wanting to nuzzle her in reassurance. "I think I'm alright, just tired." His voice was a bit hoarse. "He didn't answer my question, and then he stared at me.. and made me angry." What other reason did he need to tear into an opponent? "I wanted to make him bleed."

Zola

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2015, 03:38 PM

Zola closed her eyes as a tiny bit of tears welded in her eyes, but just became part of her eyes instead of falling into her fur. He nuzzled at her nose, which she pushed into and then re-opened her lavender orbs to his voice.

"He... stared at you?" she rose a brow but then shook her head afterwards, "That doesn't matter."

She looked back at him, her standing stance with spread out legs still not moving. She wished that Jian or Lel would walk in any moment and help him... She felt completely useless...

"Lian... I don't know what to do..." Completely disragurding his previous announcement that he was alright and just tired. Tears noticable welded in her eyes this time, but not enough to fall just yet. "What should I do? What do you want me to do?"

Walk "Talk" Think