ardent

strawberry sunset

Wren

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2014, 03:55 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hv3rif.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#16211f">
Wren was feeling a bit more energetic today. Lately, due to the pups jumping all over her and Bass, she's been quite tired and has been trying to sleep with every chance she got. But today, to her surprise, she was feeling up-and-about. The woman smiled and blinked the sleep away from her eyes, leaning down to give each of her pups a kiss on the head. It had come to her attention that Bass was here too. Sleeping, evidently. Wren chuckled silently and planted a kiss upon his head, too, before sitting up and creeping over the bundle of pups carefully. She crawled out of the den and emerged into the sun light, in which was slowly disappearing, but creating beautiful colors across the sky. It brought back memories of her father and her own childhood. Wren laughed softly and slid to her belly, looking up at the sky casually. Little did she know that one of her pups had awoken to her soft kiss.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
12-21-2014, 04:43 PM
At times, Starling was proven to be a rather light sleeper. It was perhaps due to his restlessness. It was not so much that he was overly energetic, or even overly protective of his siblings. He really wasn't the big ball of energy some of his siblings were, but he did have his moments. Yet he rested often, sleeping as much as his body needed to to grow and sustain his energy, even if it was light often. He felt her kiss on his head, as he did quite often, before she slipped from the den. With a gentle sigh he lifted his head, tilting it ever so slightly as he watched her retreated from the den. "Mom?" He said so softly before carefully lifting onto his paws and stepping around his siblings. His steps were light, even as he stumbled slightly with his large paws, as he followed after her. As he emerged from the shadows of the den into the stunning light of the sunset, his breath caught in his throat. Eyes grew slightly wider as he stepped towards his mother and moved to sit at her side. "It's beautiful.." He breathed so lightly before turning his head to look up at Wren with a gentle grin on his lips. "Why'd you leave, mom?" He asked softly, though he felt he knew. The den was getting rather stiffling with all the growing bodies, even he felt a little antsy to get out into something bigger, but he was also so terrified of the wideness of the world.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Wren

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2014, 05:23 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hv3rif.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#16211f">
Not long after she had crawled from the den, her son called her, his voice quiet but loud enough for her to hear. Oh dear, she had woken him up. All she meant to do was smother his sleeping body in love. Wren looked back at him and smiled weakly, drawing her tongue across his tiny face as he sit down beside her resting body. "It's beautiful..." He whispered to her. Wren followed his eyes up to the sky and she chuckled softly. "Isn't it? My father used to take me out to watch the sunset when I was little like you," She explained, memories flickering through her mind. The dame tried to push the bad ones aside to replace them with the good ones. "Why'd you leave, mom?" Wren gaped and fixed her gentle eyes on her son for a moment. Did he think she left because she disliked them? She laughed to herself and allowed her tail to thump against the earth softly, nuzzling his face happily. "Even your mother needs some air, lovely. But I didn't mean to wake you up." She played on a concerned look, turning to look back inside their den. "I didn't wake up any of your brothers or sisters too, did I?"

"Burn Baby Burn"