Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-22-2014, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 05:51 PM by Maija.)

Her life had been quiet as of late. Restless paws continued to cradle the earth beneath them, but that didn't mean there wouldn't be any harm left behind. She continued to claw at the hidden dirt, leaving large imprints in the snow that would have, otherwise, been ignored. As she walked through the layering snow, she began to get irritated. Summer and winter, both seasons drew her nuts. When spring hit again, she would be content.

The news about her Queen's newest litter had reached her ears before the woman had begun to have contractions. Maija didn't dare bother Cat during the first few hours, so she took her time and waited for the adrenaline rush to fade. Leaf-green eyes with their rarely seen fire danced into the dark entrance of the Queen's den, scents of milk and newborn babies swirling around the large cave. Maija simply chuckled as her nose twitched. "You look very thrilled," she chided, ears perking for any expected retort.

Speech

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2014, 07:27 PM

She had been resting, recovering from her rather trying birth. Her son, Aster, had been larger than excepted, larger than seemingly possible. But the voice of her golden treasure would wake her, her silver crown lifting from her paws. A humorless chuckle rolled off her tongue as she stretched away the sleep. "I can assure you, I am not." She would mutter with vague annoyance. She had been less than pleased when she first found out she was pregnant, and now she was more than ready to bury her husbands balls in the deepest hole she could find. Her coral gaze found the entrance to her den, resting on the shadow of her toy as she awaited her to enter. Her body would unfurl from around her sleeping newborns, both already so different. Dahlia and Aster. Her lips twitched with the beginnings of a smile, but it never happened, her lips didn't stretch any further. She would know soon enough if they were worth all the hell they had put her through. Or if they would simply waste away into the nothingness of this world.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 12:23 AM

Cat's laugh was hollow, definitely something Maija expected. Her Queen was not one to be automatically impressed, but then again, she had a history of surprising people. The golden temptress waited until Cat became more comfortable next to her children before she slipped inside. Her lithe frame, now reclaiming the firmness it had lost after her last baby was born, remained on the farthest wall before she stretched out a cold nose to Cat's cheek. Her touch was definitely missed, but then again, Maija wouldn't directly voice it.

Golden kissers gave a tiny smile when she looked down upon the two bundles of fur, both sleeping the day away. As she pulled back to wrap her thick tail around her reclining haunches, she maintained a steady gaze. She could tell right away that the boy had been a difficult part of the laboring process. "If they only knew...that they were born to legends..." was all Maija could say, smirk forming upon her usually smooth face. She knew she had made her own legacy with her children, especially the ones who thrived on vanity and greed.

speech,

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2015, 09:18 PM

Her golden treasure would finally slip into the den, pressing a cold nose to her cheek before making herself comfortable. Coral eyes would watch with eerily keenness, leaning into the womans touch. A smile would tug at her toys lips, her verdant gaze resting on her sleeping kids. A light chuckle would fall from her lips as the Official spoke. "They will know soon enough." She would comment, words soft, though spoken with determination. Her children would rule the world. Without a doubt. "What brings you here my dear? Aside from my children." She would inquire with a smirk, her gaze lifting once more to the golden woman. Legs would stretch as she adjusted to get comfortable, nursing kids tended to keep her from becoming entirely comfortable and sprawled across her den floor. Silver audits dipped forward, attention resting on the woman with ease.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-11-2015, 10:36 PM

The exact reason why she had come was embarrassing, but worth the telling. She gave a visible sigh of aggravation and looked at the scenery outside of Cat's den. Winter still plagued the valley, but she knew it was only a temporary fix for the pack's lands. Leaf-green eyes burned from the usual festering of anger, but subsided when she began to tell her story. "I was saved by the Alphess of Glaciem a couple of weeks ago." She grumbled, tail flicking in irritation as she softly sighed. "I came across a very pissed off leopard seal in the North and he tried to eat me."

Maija rolled her eyes and looked back at Cat as she continued. "She showed up, distracted the large son-of-a-bitch, gave me the chance to attack him, but he hit me with his large ass flipper and I hit an iceberg...and was knocked out." She growled and showed her teeth as she flicked her tail again. "She took me back to her pack lands and made sure I was well before I got to leave." She lowered her head to her outstretched paws, ears flattening to her skull. "Her name is Odette Adravendi...apparently, she's the one who took over Solstice when that wussy ruler abandoned his post as an Alpha, husband, and father."

Her hind legs curled up around her stomach as she took in the scents of the suckling babies and Cat's milk. For a split second, she missed the past she had with Taurig and when her children were newborns, but it quickly faded. Her voice faded and she looked over at the babies as they ate their meal without interruptions. Maybe one day, she would have more...Ecaterina was a blessing, but she was almost one and definitely independent.

Speech

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2015, 01:03 PM

Displeasure would slide over her toys features, causing a brow to lift in question. She had been saved by the Queen of Glaciem. Both brows would lift in surprise. Maija needing to be saved? An even better question was Maija had allowed someone to save her? The woman had tended to Maija until she was well enough to return. It certainly explained her absence. The name of this mysterious alpha would immediately catch her attention. Adravendi. But what was even more interesting was she had taken over the rule of Solstice. Crucifix had abandoned not only his pack, but his wife? She would chuckle, amusement dancing her eyes. "Well it sounds like you have had quite a journey." She would pause, smirking at her Official. "But unfortunately for her, Adravendi's are rather unfavored, to say the least. They killed Kylars son." She would state rather bluntly, knowing that Maija would understand her words perfectly. Soon enough, they would all be dead. "But, if this woman comes to visit, Ill consider allowing her go unscathed if you so wish." She would concede, wanting to know Maijas opinion first.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-15-2015, 02:38 PM
]

Maija watched her queen with a fiery gaze, listening to the words that fell from her lips. She wasn't a big fan of the positively aligned wolves, but she knew they had to exist in order for the world to remain balanced...and interesting. Arcanum was a force to be reckoned with and as they stood higher and mightier than the rest of the existing packs, she felt proud to be part of the battering ram that was currently hibernating.

"Such a shame," she commented on the vengeance Kylar had for the Adravendi line. "She is a good Healer, making sure I wasn't in any pain or discomfort the whole time I stayed." Her leaf-green eyes shine in the darkness of the den as she met Cataleya's coral pink gaze. "You wouldn't have realized she was the queen if she hadn't said anything." At Cat's conceding words, Maija softly smirked. "I think that would be a good thing. You know, for her and maybe our reputation." She softly chuckled. "As if we need to worry about our reputation anyway..."

speech,