Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-22-2014, 06:15 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/erddnk.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #3cf6ff; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#001e00">

What a strange place this was. There were so many trees, with their branches stretching out all over the place like long fingers. The snowflakes that fell gently from the sky were blocked out by this huge canopy of branches. And there were so many kinds of them! Thick, thin, twisty, straight. So many that counting them would be foolish. Arivae had wandered here from Mount Volkan, not even paying attention to the imaginary border line that separated the neutral lands from this one. In which, evidently, was claimed by a pack in which was anonymous to even her. Being too distracted by the strangeness of the trees, she hobbled over it casually, not even taking notice to the aroma that wafted through the air. Ah, but she was still so young. Without parents to guide her and tell her right from wrong, things like this were destined to happen.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-22-2014, 08:23 PM

The trees were enough to distract any young wolf from the ground below. The branches stretched to heights anyone would be afraid to touch, but the reward at the end of the challenge was worth the hard work. Odette knew from experience, for she had tried it the past couple of times she had been in the woods. Bit by bit, she was actually trying to figure out how to cross the branches from neighboring trees. So far, she had been successful with the lowest level and would proceed to the next one in time.

Her tan paws kept her firmly balanced upon the lowest branches as she continued to move through the trees. She was only a few feet up from the ground, giving her enough room to delicately leap into the snow. Odette then noticed someone unfamiliar walking through the forest. Red and blue eyes narrowed as she tried to figure out what exactly this young wolf was doing. She sped up and continued to leap across neighboring branches before landing on the ground. Her massive frame landed a few feet in front of the wandering female, tail automatically curling over her hips. "Hello," she greeted, concern lightly coated in her voice.

Talk like this

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-23-2014, 09:15 AM

http://i58.tinypic.com/erddnk.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #3cf6ff; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#001e00">

"Oh...!" Not too long before she had entered, a massive form had dropped before her, stirring the snow around them both. Being young and rather clueless, she had thought the only two packs here were Threar and Sawtooth. All the other ones remained oblivious to her. Which was rather unfortunate, considering now she was on her own.

The young girl let out a soft shriek, her eyes instantly leaving the branches and falling onto this large woman. She didn't look anything like her mother...Song was pure white, like the snow. Although, she did have similar eye color. Or maybe not. And she couldn't remember her mother being this tall. Maybe Garthinaw was, but Song was definitely not as big as this woman. Arivae lowered her tiny body to the ground and shivered softly, tail moving between her legs. "H-Hello..." With her being focused, the aroma of pack wolves began to reach her, and she realized her mistake. She whined gently and tried to lower her body even further. "I'm sorry...please don't hurt me. I didn't know this was your land..."

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-24-2014, 12:40 PM

Due to her genetics, Odette towered over practically everybody these days. As she approached the young girl, she saw how submissive she became with fright. An apology was given in stutters and she saw the realization of trespassing upon her lands appear in the child's bright eyes. She really did look ashamed and that was what made Odette feel empathy for her. So, instead of scolding her (as it wasn't her place anyway), she softly chuckled and stopped walking when she was appropriately close to her black frame.

"Your apology is accepted," she revealed, red and blue eyes twinkling with a tender merriment. "You didn't mean to and as long as you realized what you did was wrong and willing to apologize for it, you won't be harmed." Odette looked her over and silently wondered where such a lovely girl had come from. Such a question would be asked later; instead, she asked, "What's your name, young one?"

Talk like this

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-29-2014, 12:11 PM

To her surprise, the massive woman did not react with aggression, but with firm understanding. Arivae slowly lifted from her frightened crouched position, rump falling back to the ground so that she sat before the multi-colored queen casually. Her innocent blue eyes drifted up to her yet again and a gentle smile blossomed across her face. "Thank you..." She found herself relaxing, although prepared to run, just in case this kind attitude was just some cruel trick. After all, it wasn't smart to trust strangers so easily. Especially when they were so large and powerful-looking.

"What's your name, young one?" Arivae blinked and leaned back a bit, tail wiggling around in the snow. She had rarely ever needed to tell someone her name... did she need to say her last name, too? Saying, "Destruction" had always been so hard for her... "Um...I'm Arivae. Arivae...Destruction." The girl giggled softly. "My mom was named Song...you might know her, she was a queen. My daddy was Garthinaw." The pup rocked back and forth in the snow a bit, while continuing to stare up at the stranger with bright eyes.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Odette Adravendi

Odette could tell that the girl remained afraid, unsure of how to properly respond to her kindness. She remembered how it had been for her at the young age of three months, far from home without any sign of her family in sight. Now, as she recalled the sweet Chrysanthe appearing out of nowhere, she realized that she had become the same as her mother. The thought only made her smile grow brighter in warmth and she listened with attentive ears as she explained her lineage.

For a minute, she had to think of the names Arivae gave her, making her mind flip through files of past seasons regarding Valhalla. She remembered a meeting Erani once had with Ludicael, of which a female wolf named Song had ruled. Small and white with bi-colored eyes, she was indeed a simple beauty. Odette looked down at the black female and realized that most of her looks came from her father, then. Same colored eyes, black fur, and markings that didn't come from Song's petite form. "I knew your mother vaguely, at an earlier time. She was very sweet." She blinked softly and wrapped her thick tail around her large haunches. "As for your father...I never got to meet him." Odette really did need to get out of the house every once in awhile. "What has brought you here, Miss Arivae? Do you live somewhere around the North?"

I speak