Heathen

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Hello dearest people. Feel Free to call me Allison or Apax, nicknames and things inbetween are awesome! I’ve been participating in roleplaying sites for about five years now,starting when I was 17. I’m 22 now,exciting?(not so)
I have one cat, whom I promply have named evil cat because he is awful but I love him. Hah. I also have a flubby lard of a golden retriever out at my mom’s house who we call buddy!

I’m very excited to become one with the community after being invited by my lovely friend staci,who you may or may not know. <3 Though I may not be incrediably active or “in the mood to post” because of my current battle with a form of bone cancer and the treatment is not a fun thing to handle. I’m very happy to be here!

///nowthrowyourthingsatme

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-23-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 07:27 PM by Valentine.)
*waves* Hi! I'm Lazuli, but most people call me Laz. Let's see...I currently have seven cats (three were dumped here, three are mine and one belongs to my sister) and a fat dog. I too have an evil cat. His name is Simon and he is truly awful...but I love him anyways xD I've been rping for...five or six years now, I think.

I recently finished up treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, so I understand just not feeling it. This community was really supportive through all of that and I have no doubt that if you get to a point where you need a break, they'll be there for you too. Take your time if you need it and don't stress over holding up threads. They'll understand.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Chryseis

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 07:31 PM
First off, Welcome to Alacritis!!

We always love new faces :) I'm on of the several admins here, and I am almost always lurking on site or on Skype. You may call me Saf or Saffie, either variation of my name works my name is a pain in the ass to type. I've been rolling playing for 2-3 years, I loss track XD I have 2 dogs, Bailey and Avery, and a leopard gecko, aptly named The Gecko.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member, or even the members themselves, they are all very helpful. I do hope that while you are here, I can steal you boy, my girl, Cataleya, and alpha of Arcanum would eat him love him forever.

Rossana

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-23-2014, 08:34 PM
<3 Apax! Glad to see you on 8D

Rossana & Heathen, for sure. ;3

Heathen

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-23-2014, 09:21 PM
stacciiii <33

thank you guys for all the warm welcomes! c: hopefully everything goes well in getting my account "accepted" and the plotting may begin!!

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-25-2014, 01:38 AM
I am the amazing chrono. We can be amazing together.

I've been role playing for... 3-4 years I think.. Either coming up to my 3rd or 4th year and I have been part of ala since the creation for the most part. My roleplaying age is just as old as ala ;3

Sometimes others call me chro, but other than that Chrono is what I usually go by! I tend to pass out cookies and cuddles in the Cbox very often ;) 

Our cats can be lovers because molly is lovable but very evil. -evil cats for the win-

We will always be here for your support! I hope to write with you sometime!