Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-30-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 06:33 PM by Arian.)
I'm leaving Ala for those who are not aware, but many of my characters do have plots going on. The only character I'm not adopting out is Quelt since he's so important to me however everyone else is fair game. But I ask that you try to stay true to their character until development changes them itself. If you are interested in adopting someone please pm THIS ACCOUNT which is Arian. Arian will be the last wolf to be adopted out. 

Levaithi, Levi has psychopath syndrome a genetic disorder where he cannot physically feel bad for things he has done. He is part of the walker family, and generally has the goal to make them hate him. He also has a mini god crush on Valentine. 

Devin, Devin is a huge burly man bred for fighting. However he is Regium's healer head healer at that. He is a bit distant because of his past and can have an attitude. However he is loyal to the core.

Arian, A broken adopted adravendi. Walker by blood but raised by the pair Epiphron and Maverick. She's crippled in the back leg and has a ugly scar on her face. Currently she's facing the hatred of many of her old pack-mates after giving up her pack. She is very smart, but easily gives into temptations to hurt herself. She believes in the religion of snowlit. 

Sarka, A daughter of Azalea and Sarak Sarka is a selective mute she prefers not to talk even though she can. She has social anxiety and can barely handle being around two wolves or more. She is innocent and would never do the world wrong. (Reclaimed and will be adopted out by parents.)

Migi, Migi has no emotions, or rather easily detaches himself from them. His only goal is survival, he is the current father of the queen Morgana's children. 

Colman, a hunter in secretua he is pure gentleman getting over the 'death' of his mate who was one of the Armada children. He may have a broken heart but he has always been kind and protective of others. 

Karola, Karola is fairly new, she is oddly colored and has a single daughter. Karola is part of a unknown world whose culture is much different from Ala. Their woman were dominant but not ignorant of men since they still respected them. Being warriors they take fighting as a hobby and a code to live by. Not showing much emotions other than those close. 

Solas, Part of the Xanalov family in Ebony. He is a emotionless soldier who worries deeply over his sister, some may even say he is 'too' close to his sister. He would throw away his life for her. And he is actually secretly afraid of being alone and in the dark. He is loyal to the Ebony crown. (He was reclaimed by the xanalov family, but remember I MADE HIS DESIGN IT IS CREDIT TO ME thank you)

Please let me know, and provide an rp sample in their view. If you'd like to check out their profiles they should all be in the database. After all or most are adopted out I will ask myself to be removed from the database, happy adopting. 

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Sarka and Solas were already reclaimed by the people who initially adopted them out, I believe. So they will be readopted out by those people if they desire.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Kay thanks for letting me know they'll be removed from the list.