Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-31-2014, 08:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bxxOuQO.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:1px solid #F5F5F5; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#010101">

The man had never been to the battlefields, had never desired to come here and now that he was here he would try his hardest to never return. His reason for coming now though was not to fight anyone, but rather to be claimed by someone, by anyone. With his home, Valhalla, gone Ravine had no where else to go and couldn't bring himself to chose between the various other packs. He didn't know anyone anymore, as far as he knew everyone that he grew up around was gone as he hadn't seen any of them since Valhalla's fall. His entire life was the great pack that had lasted through tragedy after tragedy. His friends and family had also called the pack home...but it was a home no more.

Being an easy going wolf, he cared not what pack he joined just so long as they were not purely evil or purely good. Wolves who like to kill make him mad and to be honest a bit queasy with all of their blood and gore. However wolves who think they are all high and mighty because they are so perfect also make him want to barf all over their 'perfect' fur.  Ravine grew up in a mixed alignment home, full of lawful and chaotic wolves both good and bad. Then there were the neutral wolves...like himself. The chaotic wolves had always been entertaining, unpredictable and occasionally accident prone, the black and white man had never once had issues with them.

Yet even siting here in the blood stained field, Ravine was afraid he would be taken somewhere he would hate and to others that would hate him. A place that would try to make him be a warrior when all he wants to hunt, when all that his is good at is hunting. Where he couldn't be silly and happy go lucky, but would try to make him mean and bitter. He wouldn't know who to pick even if he wanted to anyway. He knew none of the packs but he would remain still so that someone could find him.

Speech,

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-02-2015, 08:55 PM
With interest she prowls forth to the solitary figure, nearing the break on the even planes of the battlefield. Audits pivot forward with relative interest, brows raising as celestial orbs sweep over the brute. Though inwardly she is unimpressed, Jupiter maintains an outwardly-affable guise, opting for professionalism as she lowers herself to her haunches a few yards away.

He is younger, though that is unsurprising--the only thing reminding the phoenix of her age is the ache in her joints that has set in during the morning hours, fading in unison with the morning mists. Pupils flick over his dark form expressionlessly. "I imagine you're not here for war?" she muses evenly, tail curling neatly about her haunches to brush her paws.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-04-2015, 09:48 PM

Ravine would watch her approach, examining and looking jer over just as he was sure she was doing to him. Silently he would wonder who she was and if she wass there to attack him, claim him for herself or claim him for a pack. Moments would pass, seconds, minutes at the most and he would know it wasnt to fight him. A breath would be released he didnnt know he was holdingholding as the woman would ask him a question.

He would waist no time answering her "No, I am not here for war. I thank you for not attacking me." a bow of his head would be given after he gave the answer. "Honestly I came to recruited by someone...anyone for that matter. I was a hunter of my birth pack, Valhalla. Now thats its gone I need a new purpose, a new home." Aqua blue eyes would never leave the woman before him as he would give his explanation nore as he would continue with a question. "May I ask why you have traveled to this bloodied field? "

Speech,

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-05-2015, 04:18 PM
Ear flicks at his show of respect, appreciating it only as forethought. She listens to offer that same respect back to him. Mention of Valhalla stirs old memories and she gives a soft smirk, quiet and thoughtful. Words leave her only when his inquiry brings her to speak.

"Curiosity. Old memories." Short and sweet. The woman hadn't come looking for battle today. It was nice to find but not on her to-do list--her need for the adrenaline of spilling blood had recently been sated with the qualifying spars of her new warriors. She felt younger than ever, reinvigorated by the exercise. "You're welcome in Ludicael as our lead hunter if you'd like to prove your expertise in the area," she offers, pondering the addition of a potential new rank. "Did you know Epiphron?" she asks, trailing back to the mention of Valhalla. Perhaps Ravine knew the woman.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM

The woman would not give him much of an explination as to why she was in the battlefields, then again she could have told him nothing. He was just happy that she wasnt there to fight. He would loose that battle and make a fool of himself. He knew only how to fight what he hunted for food. He would be worthless in a war, but he was sure that anyone who might take him into their pack would remedy this problem.

Ears would perk up in great interest as she welcomed him to Ludicael. Though he did not remember its location he couldnt refuse her offer. Ravine had never thought he could be a lead hunter until now as he had merely been hoping to be a hunter of any kind. "I would be happy to do whatever is asked of me to be a hunter of anykind!" his answer was filled with excitement and gratitude.

To listen to her next question, Ravine would have to contain his excitement over the offer. Epiphron? His brow would squish togeather in thought. The name he had heard before and the Adravedi family line would come to mind. "I cant recall ever talking to her. All I know about her is that she is Cairo and Erani's daughter and I think shes a year older than my siblings and I."

Speech,