ardent

Ain't No Particular Way

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Kar would let out a soft sigh. Bonding with Naoise was proving to be a rocky attempt, but at least the two males were trying. His son seemed to be trying to open up a bit more at least. Kar could feel it in his heart that his boy was opening up some. At least his family was trying. But with the coming of spring, and being with Nalyda, the male had been doing more thinking. His family could possibly grow... making them more of a possible target to the wolves that settled in great numbers here. But during a trip down south, well, he found a most peculiar thing. A way into another land, possibly many lands, that didn't seem to hold any where near as many scents as the north.

The man wanted his family to leave The Orchard... to go somewhere where they might be safer. Further south than this. Away. But first the man wanted to speak to his beloved. To see what she thought, and how he was feeling. Her heat season, and the season of his own birth, was back around. It stirred within him desire, but Kar was not one to do anything without knowing how Nalyda would feel about it first. Taking a breath, Kar would let out a howl for his beloved. Nalyda and the children were likely already out and about on this fine spring morning. Hopefully after he spoke with her they would speak with the rest of the family. Maybe it was time to make a change.

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Nalyda was walking around The Orchard, her crimson eyes watching every particular plant and body of water that was around their home. She was happy to see Kar and Naoise beginning to talk among themselves, and a small smile spread across her face. That was when she soon heard the sound of her beloved howling for her, and without even thinking, she began to approach the den. Their pups were around the den, possibly playing or looking at the different plants. When she walked inside, she nudged Kar, happy to see him. She wished to have another litter, and possibly making the family grow. Her eyes met his emerald ones as her hues looked upon his own.

"What is it, Kar?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side in confusion and question. She was not sure what he wanted with her, but, she knew that it had to be serious. She did love him, and always wanted to know if he had anything in mind. He was much more accustomed to this land than she. 

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2015, 01:02 AM

Nalyda would come to his side, and alone, thank goodness. Her scent would reach his nose, tingling it, teasing it. Kar would give a wag of his tail, giving an affectionate nuzzle to her cheek. The brute's eyes were shining, and though what he wanted to speak with his mate about was of serious matters, well, it was nothing she would ever really need to be concerned for. He'd never do anything that would make her unhappy. That would hurt her. He would give a soft chuckle, looking into her eyes.

"Just a couple things I've been thinking about, my love." He felt giddy, almost as if he wanted to romp around with his beloved like a pup. "Our birth season is here again... and it feels wonderful, don't you think?" His eyes were shining. "I was thinking about our family... if... if you might want to expand it... and... I think I might have found an area that could serve as a safer home for us. A place away from the dangers of the pack, and getting forced into them." He would pause there, despite his excitement. He wanted to see what she thought.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-09-2015, 04:10 PM
The grey and black colored dame smiled and nudged him in a loving and caring way. The sound of crows and other birds reverberated throughout her lobes, but the dame paid no heed to their rambunctious cries. It would be nice to find somewhere safer to raise a new family. She smiled and nodded, licking her mate's cheek in a tender fashion. She loved him more than anything, but she also loved her pups as much as she loved him as her crimson optics met his emerald gaze. Her ears perked upward slightly, for it would seem that he would love to have another litter, and she was happy to feel the same way as she spoke her words.

"I agree, and, I have come up with the name for the female pup if we do have a female pup. I would love to name her, Annette." She smiled and nudged him in a tender fashion before speaking once more, "But, where are we going to go? There could be a high chance that if we go anywhere our pups could possibly be..." She did not even wish to think about her pups being killed off by predators much more powerful than themselves and she hung her head for a couple seconds before looking back over to face Kar and giving a small smile.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 12:38 AM
The male would would feel his gaze soften as Nalyda mentioned the name of his mother as a possible name for another daughter. Annette... He had loved the name of his mother, and wanted to honor her, though he hadn’t brought that wish up to his mate. It seemed she read him though, and Kar was truly grateful for that. “That sounds wonderful...” At the question of where they would go Kar would shift his gaze towards the direction of the bifrost.

“I found a land down south... No... It looks like it’s a whole bunch of different lands, like Alacritia is. It doesn’t seem to hold many scents in the area I explored... I think that it will be safer there... And if we explore it as a family, finding the perfect place, then they’ll be safe. They’re smart children... They would not take on something they couldn’t handle.” He was going to have to start their training in fighting soon enough too, though he didn’t want them to ever face such pain as that of battle.

He would give Nalyda a reassuring nudge to her head. “We’ll make it as a family... As we always have, my beloved.” He would whisper reassuringly to her.

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-24-2015, 05:02 PM
Nalyda would feel her mate's gentle touch, her eyes closing when she thought about his warm, gentle and reassuring touch. Her crimson eyes would soon meet his emerald ones as she smiled and soon released, giving him a small lick across the eye. The sound of rain would reverberate throughout her ears, listening to the sound of the thunder that began to roll into their home land. Her ears pinned back from shock as the storm rolled in without even her seeing it as she walked inside the den.

"I would love to have another litter with you," she would say with a smile on her face, "And the idea about moving would be good because I do not wish for someone to take away our family again," she would explain, nudging Kar as a few tears rolled down her eyes.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2015, 08:19 PM

The gentle lick across his scarred eye made him smile gently. There was a sound of rain not so far off, coming their way. Thunder too began to roll into their homeland, and Kar was thankful for the rain. It would cool his mind, perhaps his head. The man struggled with his choice. Telling his beloved about Mystic's enslavement was not easy. But making the choice at damning his own reputation, or fighting for his child, was also not easy. Either had risks... could leave him dead. Could leave his family on their own. Then where would they be? What would become of them? Kar damned himself, damned that silver ticked dark viking who had taken his daughter. If it wasn't for the rest of the family... he would have acted then. Gave his answer from the get go. Siri above, don't let it be too late.

"I know... I... I wanted to talk to you about that too." He had been trying to weigh the decision alone, but perhaps speaking with his beloved was the best way. The only sure way to make the right choice. "Mystic could already be gone... marked a slave... sold... but... I... I don't know whether to try and give into that woman's demands or simply fight her. Siri knows I want to fight her... and damn her spirit if she dared mark that child... but... I have more than just one child... and my heart doesn't know what to do, my love." Kar followed her into the den. The happiness news was falling to the wayside as serious talk arose. He would give her a comforting nuzzle, a whine in his throat.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Nalyda wass not even sure what to think. When she heard that one of her pups might be marked a slave and sold away from her family, rage boiled inside her mind and she looked to Kar, fire boiling inside her eyes. "Kar, fight that damn viking. I want you to do whatever it takes to bring our child home. She means the world to me, just like our other pups...Please Kar...I beg that you bring our daughter home..."

The grey and ebony wolfess focused her eyes on her mate's, sadness in her eyes as she hung her head as tears ran down and beated against the floor, a look of anger also showing but not on her mate, but for the wolf that took Mystic away from them.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 09:44 PM

When his mate spoke again, Kar would give a nod, a sign of approval. Yes... there was no way he could stoop to her level. He would not kidnap another wolf for her sake, just to trade for her daughter. No, there was no possible way he could do such a thing. The male would close both of his eyes, his mind set. "Nalyda I swear to you, my beloved, that I will fight my hardest, my very hardest to get our daughter back safely. I will fight my hardest, my very hardest." Kar would slowly open his eyes, licking Nalyda's muzzle lovingly. "Come on... let us rest for now. I'll look for Ammy and Naoise soon and bring them home... tell them and Yurella what has happened. We'll get through this, my love. We will stand strong."

Speech, Thought

-End Thread.-