Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 04:08 PM by Caesar I.)

The boy was glad that they were finally able to get out of the den, there was a lot more room to run around and explore. It diverted a lot of his destructive energy away from his family. It was hardly noon and already the boy had dug about ten holes to the left of the den. They varied in size, some going down deeper than he was tall, and others only a few inches below the earth. The ground had softened after the snow started to melt, meaning that the brown boy was coated in mud and dirt. Panting, he jumped from his last hole and to the flat ground, looking behind his shoulder at all his lovely holes. Barking excitedly, he placed his dirt coated paws towards the ground and started to dig all over again. This one was going to be even bigger than all the rest! Caesar kicked the dirt out behind him, hitting the side of the den with spray after spray of dug up earth. He didn't slow down though, his seemingly endless energy allowing him to bury into the landscape. Cause what else could he do with all this free time?

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2015, 07:01 PM

Colette liked to avoid Caesar as much as possible, he always brought her nothing but misery and she didn't like it. Though t be fair she did enjoy seeing him get punished for it. He'd beaten her out of the den that morning and had immediately set to work digging in the dirt as she awoke. She was afraid to sneak from the entrance, horrified that he might try and get some of that disgusting mud on her nice pale coat. He would dig through out the day, so long that she was sure he would never be finished. Unhappily she had placed herself in the den floor, finding herself immeasurably bored as Caesar unintentionally trapped her within. Maybe he really was doing this on purpose. She'd hear the mud hitting against the earth, and she knew he had to be mocking her. With a huff she would flip over, devastated that the whole day had been ruined.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 07:19 PM

Ruined! The whole thing was ruined! He had gotten so close to digging a grand hole, but there was a large rock that was now in his way. Huffing, the boy smacked his paw against the stupid rock, leaping outside of the ground. Glaring down at the stupid thing, and made his way back towards the cave for a nap. It wasn't that he was really tired, but now his plans had been foiled. Coming around the corner, he grinned when he saw Colette flopped over on the den floor. Peeking around, he saw that neither of his parents were around, neither was Shakespeare. He was most likely off somewhere else, trying to get away from the craziness that often was caused by himself. Good, they were alone. Padding slightly closer, he lifted a muddy paw towards his perfectly clean sister. "Hey Colette, wanna play?" he asked, attempting to shake some of the earth off of him and towards hers. He then put his paw back on the ground, walking a half circle around her so that he was at her spotted rump. Now there was no where to go but out. Caesar's grin was wicked, knowing that his sister liked to stay as clean as possible. Well, it was now his plan to change that.

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2015, 08:22 PM

She'd hear him exclaim and then the sound of his terrible paws would echo over the den floor. She would feel her hackles bristling already as he drew more near, just go away, just go away She would repeat over and over until finally she'd hear his voice come to address her. She'd turn her head to face him just as he shook his paw free of the spring time mud and she would squeal in displeasure as it landed on her marked features. "Caesar, noooooo!" She would cry as she hid her face between her russet paws. Maybe if she just stayed still he wouldn't touch her, she didnt want to run, he'd only chase her and probably make her fall in one of his stupid holes. "Momma said don't be mean!" She would mumble helplessly from beneath tiny feet.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 09:26 PM

The boy let out a giggle when she wailed, but he frowned when the girl covered her head with her paws and didn't run for it. No fun! He wanted to chase her, and she was just flopped on the ground. He had half the mind to run his messy legs down her flank, but paused. And then he went and said that their mother told him not to  be mean. "You always crawl to Mom! You're no fun, and you never play! You're such a baby Colette!" he called at her, growing rather cross. "I just want to play with you," he grumbled, stalking away from her and flopping to his rump at the entrance of the den. His lower lip jutted out in a pout, no one ever wanted to play with him! Sure, maybe his idea of fun was different than others... but that shouldn't mean that no one wanted to play with him. Letting out a rather large huff, the dirty boy hung his head and stared at his muddy paws. Stupid girls, stupid Colette!

""

Colette 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-08-2015, 09:43 PM

She would hear him giggle at her when she cried, but unknowingly would stop his game in its tracks. He wouldn't touch her, thank goodness, but she would hear his mean words as he called her names and stalked off. She would hear his paws take him away from her and as she opened her eyes she would no no fear of mud any more. The tiny girl would look at him, not feeling sorry a bit! He played too rough and always got dirt in her nice clean fur, why did he even think she'd ever be interested in playing with him? She'd never seen him so sad though, as she peered at him from across the den. "Well I'd play with you if you didn't always get me dirty, and pull my fur, and make me cry." She would huff as her bright blue eyes averted themselves from his tiny form.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]