Regulus - full abnormal color + extra height x2

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-04-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 12:24 PM by Tealah.)
Firstly, is it possible to receive a refund of the gems used to help with purchases made by "Sasuke". If not, that's alright with me, but I was curious.

Sure, but we would need some proof

RE: Mkay, I'll try and see if I can find the store purchases in the Archives <3

Secondly *Squee!*

Item: Full Abnormal Color (In this case, a deeeeep fiery blood red) Extra height x 6 (42")
Amount: 2400 gems *
Erani - 1349
Cormalin - 370
Sarak - 296
Obsidian - 269
Surreal - 300 from account

Other: Falk, this pup's father, has the trait of extra height, so the extra height is 25% off regular price. The character for whom this purchase of great spendiness is being made, is Regulus, unborn as yet. CAN'T WAIT! Also, if I miscalculated the cost at all, please feel free to help me. I suck at math, but the amounted gems between the accounts should add up, I think. A few posts have been made, at least with Erani, so whatever is left when the gems are deducted, go ahead and leave them on Erani.

This would cost 2400 gems. The total amount you have listed from your characters adds up to 2284. Please adjust the pricing and the gems.

Edit : Now your gems add up to 2584

Purchase completed by Tealah
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.