size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-06-2015, 03:10 PM

The dark Destruction girl would find her way over the path next to the river. She was enjoying the beginnings of her favorite season, the flowers were beginning to bloom. The red buds and the dog wood trees would start to flower. All of the babies were being born. Though she had to admit baby prey animals were incredibly cute that would never overcome how tasty they were. A bit like her little nieces and nephews. They were completely adorable, and she just wanted to eat them up! The thought of them would bring a smile on her face as she continued her walk, finding herself taking a detour towards Bass's den. 

Dainty paws would carry her easily over the terrain, features eager to take in any sign of a stray pup or two. Her dark tail would wag slightly behind her as she placed a one-sided game of hid-and-seek. Surely the closer she got to the alpha's home the better her chance of spying one of the little buggers...

""  

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 12:58 AM
Out of the den he would come, tail wiggling in the air. Morning! Freedoooom! His tail wagged behind him as Shrike went on his adventure. Oh the boy loved to roam, and he was master of the lay of the land! At least in his own mind. Shrike would come to a pause, head turned skyward and he shifted through the different scents of the breeze. Brothers, sisters. Abaven was full of his family, and Shrike loved them all. Still, there was only one who could really hold a candle to him yet.

That was the sibling he was seeking. “Finch! Oh Finch-y Finch Finch~” The boy called out in his singsong voice. But no sign of her! A pout would find it’s way to his face, at least until he was the one seeing the brown form of another wolf. With a yip he’d bound towards her, yapping in a not so young gentlemanly fashion.

“Oh hellooooo! Who are you? Are you family too?” She looked like she could be. Smelled like the lands. Yeah, she had to be family.

"Speech!"
'Thoughts!'

Table by:: Eve

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2015, 12:25 PM

She hadn't made any noise to alertthem to her presence, so if she'd come while they were napping she realized it would be unlikely that she would see them. However she wouldn't wait for long as one of her nephews made his way from the den. He seemed a happy lad, tail wagging and alert as he searched for one of his sisters. Then he'd see her. With obvious excitement he would bound over to her, yapping all along the way. Her tail swayed behind her as he came to greet her, a long drawn out hello as his curiosity took hold and he would ask his questions of her. Of course she'd not really seen the tyke since his birth it was no surprise he didn't remember the one that had helped birth him. "My name is Rhythm, and I am your aunt, your father's sister." she'd explain as she took a seat in front of him, "What is your name?" The day of his birth had been.. difficult on Rhythm. Even now thoughts of those lost during Motif's birth would wriggle into her mind. she'd run off before she could even learn their names. She felt bad about not coming back sooner, but her heart had simply not allowed her.

""  

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 10:47 PM
An aunt? His dad's sister! Yes! Definitely more family! So she was awesome! Not like him, but still awesome! The boy would hop on his front legs, tail wagging a mile a minute as a large grin played on his muzzle. "My name is Shrike~" She would sit down before him, but the boy was not really the sort to sit still. Shifting on his paws all the more he would look around, surprised, and disappointed, to see none of his siblings around. They were being like losers! A pout would find it's way to the child's face, and he plopped down on the ground with a fluff of dirt around him. The only thing that stopped that energy of course were his little fits.

"How come no one else is here to meet you? They're being RUDDDDDDEEEE!" Shrike practically shouted the word, stomping his right forepaw for emphasis. Bi-colored gaze would return to his aunt, sniffing. "Well I think you're cool, auntie Rhythm! Still... He would huff, looking around and letting out a low puppy growl. "But these rude-faces are gonna get it! Being so mean! I say we play without them!" Shrike would get to his paws. "It'll just be us! Then they'll have to wait to play!" The boy would huff. Shrike had spoken.

"Hear me talk," 'But read my thoughts!'

Table by:: ???

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-28-2015, 08:31 PM

She wasn't quite sure who had more energy, Shaye or her nephew here. Maybe it was just puppyhood that made it so. She certainly did not remember being so absolutely unable to stand still though, but you never knew. Once day she would have to get back to Ahlon and ask her mother. She would match his smile, a decent mask to the turmoil within. She would nod and take his name, making sure to secure it to her memory. He really was a flighty one, as she let herself take a seat he was all over the place and she wondered how well he might have been paying attention. Though he had answered her question quickly, it seemed he was only in search of his other siblings. She knew there were more of them, this litter had been larger even then Motif's.. She would gulp down a sudden sob as her nephew started shouting at his siblings, who were obviously not in the vicinity. This would cause her to giggle as previous thoughts were pushed away.

She was fully recovered by the time Shrike's gaze would find itself back upon her form, a compliment leaving his lips as he seemed to apologize for his other siblings. She couldn't help but flash him a toothy grin as he decided that he didn't really feel like sharing her anyway. "We can do whatever you want, Mr. Shrike." She would tell him formally as she stood at attention. "What would you like to do?" She'd then ask as she leaned down to tickle him playfully.

""  

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-29-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 02:39 PM by Sparrow I.)

Sparrow had been peacefully resting in the empty den. She had been doing a lot of exploring lately, and she eventually got pretty tired. After all, sniffing around every inch and corner of Abaven was tough! She had been curled up in a warm position, tail enveloping her tiny body, breathes quiet and steady. When suddenly, a loud yell almost instantly broke her peaceful moment. The young girl's eyes tore open, pupils thinning as her lips curled up into an angry snarl. Shirke...why was that dope yelling during her nap?! She needed rest!

Her legs slowly slipped beneath her and pushed her up, ears pining back against her skull. She continued to snarl as she walked out and aggressively shoved him with her shoulder. "Must you be so loud?! I'm trying to sleep!" She yelled, frowning stubbornly. But it only took her a few seconds to realize her auntie was here. Sparrow turned her head and glared up at her, dark minty eyes narrowing. "What are you doing here? Daddy isn't about." She snapped. Pretty rude, really. But she hated being interrupted during naps...it pissed her off and put her into a bad mood.

ooc: I hope you don't mind me jumping in! <3

"Speech"
'thoughts'